The Rich get Richerer | 294m/2147m

What should I do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. I dunno what to do next

• Work on another 200m?
    • PvM?
    • Use up all of my bonus XP?
    • Base XP (such as all 30m, all 40m etc?

110822192325.png

110822192338.png

IT'S SO SEXY. It's been 12 days since I gave my first hex to Newbcake. And for that I was rewarded with another hex. :) 2 Hexes in ~12m exp and 5 gazers. I have a feeling lots of high level dgers would cry if they saw this. :P

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

I like the chat. Newbcake is very romantic. Congratulations :).

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

screenshot309ae.png

What now.

Chatbox:

"Wanna leave?"

THANK GOD YOU DIDNT

screenshot309ae.png

What now.

Chatbox:

"Wanna leave?"

THANK GOD YOU DIDNT

Nah, it was directed at some 83 slayer who was trying to leech that gazer.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

oh lol, dem looters

gz on the hex tho!

I'm here just to post this.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Lesbian

(Slightly) bi tbh

Why so tell everyone my secret? D:

Oh, he is. He's also a machine. ;)

dw crying my eyes out

49 mill dg exp no hexes dropped

Gud. Just DG with me and Newb for guaranteed hex.

That is a nice shiny bow you got there Leik! <3

Thanks Colo <3:

I'm here just to post this.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

O, you don't has one? :D

Great blog Leik! Tremendous work! Well done on all of those fast levels! Check out my blog if you are interested. Feel free to post some DG tips for me ;-)

Thanks! :) And if you have any questions regarding DG, feel free to post or PM me, I don't mind. :P

------------------

Got 115 DG, kinda soon-ish after 114. Really, really enjoying my Hex, although it took me a few floor to getting used to being plateless. But I'm back to 0-1 death floors, rather than 2-5 like I was during the first few floors with Hex. :P

110823205730.png

Will be gaining exp somewhat slower from now on, since school starts tomorrow (As of this post). But I'm still going to aim for 1m+ exp per day. :)

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

Congrats on the Hex! :)

I'm hoping to get one myself on my path to 120. Wouldn't mind a blood necklace either :3

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

Great blog Leik! Tremendous work! Well done on all of those fast levels! Check out my blog if you are interested. Feel free to post some DG tips for me ;-)

Thanks! :) And if you have any questions regarding DG, feel free to post or PM me, I don't mind. :P

Gratz on 115 Dungeoneering!!!!! I do have a question about Dungeoneering. What rings should I upgrade and to what level should I upgrade them? I am just trying to Dungeoneer to get a Chaotic Maul and a Chaotic Rapier so The less tokens I spend on upgrades the better. I currently have a Tier 5 Berzerker ring. Any other tips on how to raise Dungeoneering quickly would be greatly appreciated!

Gojeta_5.png

Finally got around to posting this:

Im not all that romantic, my plan was different. I was just shaking too much when i got that second hex. and just couldnt think straight.

Anyway, this a rough summ-up of what I wanted to do and say:

Step 1. (what I thought what would be the hardest step, but no. Got the hex way earlier than expected.)

Get a hex on a solo path for my babygirl.

Step 2. (I thought this would be easy, just speaking my mind about her. But no, this is insanely hard when you're shaking like I was.)

Tell her what I think about her and how much I love her.

Step 3.

Give her the Hex.

Step 4.

Receive eternal love, thought I already get this from her.

I'll try to type out what I wanted to tell her at step 2 here, Dont think I'll be able to say everything that I truly wanted to but we'll see.

[Hide=What I wanted to do/say.]

*get hex*

*tele to gt and tell Leik to tele to gt also*

Then I wanted to say something along the lines of this:

Leik, my sometimes silly but always sweet little girl.

You're the love of my life, you've given me more than anyone could ever give someone.

I receive kindness, care and the most intense love I can get every single day.

Although we've only known each other for 9 months I already know our love and dedication for each other will never break.

The time I spend with you are the highlights of my days, when I'm not with you or talking to you I feel alone and something is missing. a huge thing is missing.

Not only are you the kindest and most caring person I've ever met, you are also one of the most attractive females I've ever laid eyes upon.

Your eyes are like two bright little stars, they stand out more like anything else about you. I can just lay down and stare at them forever. without ever blinking myself.

Your beautiful long hair shines like the sunrise shines above the mountains in the morning.

Your face has many different expressions but you always tend to smile, your lips make me want to kiss you whenever I see you.

You've given me so much, and I can barely give you anything in return that would set us straight.

All in all you're the most amazing and perfect girl I've ever met, I consider myself to be the luckiest man alive.

There is so much more I want to say, but words don't justify your gorgeousness and amazing personality.

For all what you've given me, I want to give you something back.

Just like how I give you presents sometimes, I guess this is one of those days.

I know it isn't much, consider it a little present from me to you.

I hope you'll like it, I carved our names and a little heart in the grip.

Here, take it and use it with much love.

*trades hex to Leik*

I love you so much my sweet little girl.

<insert hear reaction.>

[/hide]

Not quite what I had in mind about a week ago, but its something.

Baby, I love you. <3:

Newbcake.png

Congrats on the Hex! :)

I'm hoping to get one myself on my path to 120. Wouldn't mind a blood necklace either :3

Thanks. :mrgreen: Good luck on getting Hex. :P And I actually got a Blood neck before I got Hex while having a plate, but I decided not to mind it. My superiors in DGS weren't all that happy with that decision, lol. :P

why r u mod trainee and ur name is green u r mean

Cos I'm that awesome? :D And watch yourself, I can ban you <3: Except not really.

Gratz on 115 Dungeoneering!!!!! I do have a question about Dungeoneering. What rings should I upgrade and to what level should I upgrade them? I am just trying to Dungeoneer to get a Chaotic Maul and a Chaotic Rapier so The less tokens I spend on upgrades the better. I currently have a Tier 5 Berzerker ring. Any other tips on how to raise Dungeoneering quickly would be greatly appreciated!

Well, I'd suggest getting 70 Runecrafting so you can bind a CSB, which will speed up your floors by quite a bit. And I'd say get at least t8 berserker.

And thanks for the post. :)

Finally got around to posting this:

Im not all that romantic, my plan was different. I was just shaking too much when i got that second hex. and just couldnt think straight.

Anyway, this a rough summ-up of what I wanted to do and say:

Step 1. (what I thought what would be the hardest step, but no. Got the hex way earlier than expected.)

Get a hex on a solo path for my babygirl.

Step 2. (I thought this would be easy, just speaking my mind about her. But no, this is insanely hard when you're shaking like I was.)

Tell her what I think about her and how much I love her.

Step 3.

Give her the Hex.

Step 4.

Receive eternal love, thought I already get this from her.

I'll try to type out what I wanted to tell her at step 2 here, Dont think I'll be able to say everything that I truly wanted to but we'll see.

[Hide=What I wanted to do/say.]

*get hex*

*tele to gt and tell Leik to tele to gt also*

Then I wanted to say something along the lines of this:

Leik, my sometimes silly but always sweet little girl.

You're the love of my life, you've given me more than anyone could ever give someone.

I receive kindness, care and the most intense love I can get every single day.

Although we've only known each other for 9 months I already know our love and dedication for each other will never break.

The time I spend with you are the highlights of my days, when I'm not with you or talking to you I feel alone and something is missing. a huge thing is missing.

Not only are you the kindest and most caring person I've ever met, you are also one of the most attractive females I've ever laid eyes upon.

Your eyes are like two bright little stars, they stand out more like anything else about you. I can just lay down and stare at them forever. without ever blinking myself.

Your beautiful long hair shines like the sunrise shines above the mountains in the morning.

Your face has many different expressions but you always tend to smile, your lips make me want to kiss you whenever I see you.

You've given me so much, and I can barely give you anything in return that would set us straight.

All in all you're the most amazing and perfect girl I've ever met, I consider myself to be the luckiest man alive.

There is so much more I want to say, but words don't justify your gorgeousness and amazing personality.

For all what you've given me, I want to give you something back.

Just like how I give you presents sometimes, I guess this is one of those days.

I know it isn't much, consider it a little present from me to you.

I hope you'll like it, I carved our names and a little heart in the grip.

Here, take it and use it with much love.

*trades hex to Leik*

I love you so much my sweet little girl.

<insert hear reaction.>

[/hide]

Not quite what I had in mind about a week ago, but its something.

Baby, I love you. <3:

Awwww, that was sooo sweet! <3: Love you too <3: :D Kinda speechless regarding this post, but you've already been rewarded anyway...

That is too sweet for this corporeal shell hunched over his laptop :cry:

I agree, except for the corporeal thingy. :P

--------------

Anyway, been a while since my last post or level, all due to my silly school and various other IRL situations. But I finally got 116 DG:

110831232140.png

Hoping for 117 early next week. :)

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

Oi, only 4 left hun! <3:

Only 3 now. :D <3:

117 Today?@@

One day behind schedule. :(

----------------

Slacked a bit over the weekend, so I couldn't get this on Sunday like I had planned.

110906014421.png

I've also come up with some new (VERY) longterm goals after I get 120 DG and completionist cape. I've decided that I want five 200m skills, rather than just two like I had planned earlier. Those skills will be Defense, Dungeoneering, Crafting, Herblore and Prayer. :)

That's all for now until 118 DG. :P

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

Congrats!

Awesome goals :) Especially the defence one. Def rules!

Good luck with them!

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

Go! You're one level ahead of Grimy, you can max before him! Just a matter of getting those last dungeoneering levels before he gets 1m fishing and agility xp.

(watching someone max out is more fun if it's a race :thumbup:)

(837 people with max total)

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted