It's Always Sunny in Philly

Faux

Better than Arrested Development? That's impossible. But yeah, it is a pretty funny show. I thought the low point of the series was season 2, season 3 definitely picked it back up though.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

oh yeh i remember this show. i remember watching the first episode and not really laughing that much and thought to myself this will be canceled soon but i guess i was wrong.

monoclesmilecopy.jpg

oh yeh i remember this show. i remember watching the first episode and not really laughing that much and thought to myself this will be canceled soon but i guess i was wrong.

Really? I thought the first episode was hilarious. And probably the best episode they've made..

Cool.

• 2 weeks later...

Never heard of that program :( but speaking of Phily, there's a $400B secret there with a thing that can turn almost anything into fuel :P I was watching discovery on youtube and came across it, it was awesome, the vid is called "400 billion dollar secret" if you're interested in it :mrgreen:

2vuhgcn.png

Never heard of that program :( but speaking of Phily, there's a $400B secret there with a thing that can turn almost anything into fuel :P I was watching discovery on youtube and came across it, it was awesome, the vid is called "400 billion dollar secret" if you're interested in it :mrgreen:

I'm interested in the link

Really? I thought the first episode was hilarious. And probably the best episode they've made..

The only problem with it is the quality because they shot it with cheap cameras

wrong topic? #-o

i've been in love with the show since it came out.

f/x is one of my favorite channels, so i make sure to try to watch every new series they come out with, even if they don't become as popular (Starved, Over There).

everything about the show is great - the ridiculous plots, the characters, etc.

every scene is memorable :D

(they even did the rick roll song before it was popular)

160vy.png

Would anyone be so kind as to tell me the background of this show? Like, what's it about?

there isn't much of a continuing plot to worry about.

the main gist of the show is that they are 4 friends in philadelphia, who run a (crappy) bar

it was first advertised as "seinfeld on crack", so that will kind of give an idea of how the show goes.

it's not really about anything, but each episode involves some issue, whether it's birth control, transsexuals, or any well-known movie, like Invincible, Serpico, or Die Hard.

160vy.png