Unofficial HYT Clan Chat closed

Lightning

Sad to see lightning go but i think its been on the cards for a while has it not?

Whats gonna happen now, it looks like popes chat has split the community in half, so are we gonna vote like zierro says or just give Xecer the Official-Unofficial title of Tip.it chat?

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad to see lightning go but i think its been on the cards for a while has it not?

Whats gonna happen now, it looks like popes chat has split the community in half, so are we gonna vote like zierro says or just give Xecer the Official-Unofficial title of Tip.it chat?

I don't want that title.

I don't want that title.

Then who, if anyone, should get it?

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

I'll miss Lightning's chat, but I think if everyone were to move to a new channel it should be Xecer's. Not that Pope isn't great or anything but it seems to me that he has quite a few personal vendettas out against him, :roll: while everyone seems to like Xecer.

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

Like someone suggested earlier, can't people just go to the IRC channel? That way we know it's Tipit owned, and it's the same as clan chat really, only in a new window.

Problem solved :pray:

2vuhgcn.png

i really dont c the problem, Lightning chat has been my rs home for the last few months now. i gt good friends from there, bt the Boss Lady has shut it down. the chat had been unstable for ages, multitudes of spammers includin some of ther chats own members on alt accounts (idiots). in the last2 weeks or so popes chat has become a nightly thing for a lot of lightning's folks. y is it that as soon as it becomes official everyone gives out stink about it?

to ginger warrior

true, theres no official tip it chat. everyone knows that. even in the chat its said just about everytime someone new comes along. lightning chat hasbrought tipiters together. now that she's shut it down y cant u just give pope ur backing and keep the tipiters together?

to green9090 & woodcut lvr.

wat the heck r u 2 on about? pope aint any o those things u said. when lightning cc wa gettin spammed, pope took the initiative to try get it moved. andwhile lightning was gettin spammed most of us were in his *well moderated* chat havin fun. woodcut, ur blocked from popes cos ur reported as spammin on an alt acc. thats a perm ban from popes chat, take it up wit him if ur not happy about it.

again, to green9090.

popes mods are his choice, i have NEVER seen u in lighting.. everyone pope has modded i know and believe will moderate well. so cmon? y u dissin him? popes chat was voted 4 in lightning cc just b4 lightning shut it down. imo those who werent there at the time lost all right to complain!

myopinion here, lightning cc failed in the last while because of gaps in the moderation schedule. times wen 2 hours could go by without a modin th chat. spammers used this to gr8 extent, nd anoyed the *censored* out of everyone. popes chat WILL be moderated right.

thats mylast word on this. i give pope skills my full backing in this. nd b4 u all say im post poll nd new to tif, wats it matter? im just as much a part of this discussion as any of u cos it directly affects my in game play. popes in charge of the new unofficial tipit chat. anyone lightning ppl wantin to regroup, meet in there. it would b messed up4 that many people to disperse now, after so long.

im out, point made. ignore it if u chose to.

good luck pope.

I am sad to see that a topic like this has turned into a flame and accuse fest. -.- Locking this for now, seeing as the information has been given - Lightning's clan chat has been closed. Another Mod or Admin might reopen it later.

Laikrob,

Tip.It Moderator

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?