GS's set to skyrocket?

No_99_Melee

I would just like to clarify this one more time, charging people to borrow items is against the rules, it is a trust trade which is not allowed :shame:

Just to let you know enforcing Jagex rules on tip.it will not give you any advantage to becoming a p-mod on rs -.-

Trying to help people not break a rule that isn't obvious makes him a wbm? Get a life please.

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just like to clarify this one more time, charging people to borrow items is against the rules, it is a trust trade which is not allowed :shame:

Just to let you know enforcing Jagex rules on tip.it will not give you any advantage to becoming a p-mod on rs -.-

Trying to help people not break a rule that isn't obvious makes him a wbm? Get a life please.

get a life? wtf does that mean. what store sells the "Life" you speak of. can you specify where i can buy this "life" :thumbdown:

well i stop the sarcasm. i agree with 99_malee, we know the rules dont need to be a wannebe mod. let them get banned if they wont to risk it.

@ redeyed. if you bothered reading other treads there is ATLEAST 10 post saying it is against the rules -.-

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

...How did we go from threads stating that it's guaranteed to plummet, to threads about how it will rise, in under a day?

Because every1 saw the flaws and started exploiting their wealth by chargring to use their items. Hence making it a decent way to make money ATM. I want jagex to fix this now, non of my friends want to lend me thier stuff because they have strangers paying them money for it... #-o

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

... every1 saw the flaws and started exploiting their wealth by chargring to use their items. Hence making it a decent way to make money ATM. I want jagex to fix this now, non of my friends want to lend me thier stuff because they have strangers paying them money for it.

Okay...

1. We've got people complaining that item lending devalues their hard-earned items.

2. We've got people complaining that item lending is making these hard-earned items too profitable.

Great, just great.

Against the rules?

Left hand, please introduce yourself to right hand....

====================================

39-40-600-57197291

Mod Dave

Jagex Mod

Due to recent feedback, I would like to highlight that offering GP for Item Lending in-game is fine, however we do not allow this on the Forums.

Mod Dave

Jagex Mod

Due to recent feedback, I would like to highlight that offering GP for Item Lending in-game is fine, however we do not allow this on the Forums.

Recent feedback my [wagon], they just realised there was very little they could do about it as it is and decided to go with the flow

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

Mod Dave

Jagex Mod

Recent feedback my [wagon], they just realised there was very little they could do about it as it is and decided to go with the flow

well, i guess thats good... idk :\

I dont lend out my stuff to strangers anyway, so it doesnt affect me.

99 attack-34,104th to 99 attack.

spirittrack.png

A_Spirit_God.png

Well my friend glitched it so now he kept someones bgs dunno if that will affect the prices if people steal other peopls...

tell your friend to watch out for the banhammer :ohnoes:

patr1ckotg1.png

... every1 saw the flaws and started exploiting their wealth by chargring to use their items. Hence making it a decent way to make money ATM. I want jagex to fix this now, non of my friends want to lend me thier stuff because they have strangers paying them money for it.

Okay...

1. We've got people complaining that item lending devalues their hard-earned items.

2. We've got people complaining that item lending is making these hard-earned items too profitable.

Great, just great.

As sure a sign as any that both groups are wrong.

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

People will run out of junk so 500k an hour can't last long. 30k an hour's still pretty nice. Especially if you lend it while you're sleeping. ;)

So you'll going to collect 30k an hour while you sleep? Do people read their posts around here?

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

People will run out of junk so 500k an hour can't last long. 30k an hour's still pretty nice. Especially if you lend it while you're sleeping. ;)

So you'll going to collect 30k an hour while you sleep? Do people read their posts around here?

It's quite easy to figure out he meant you get 30k ONCE, and then go to bed. When you log in, you have your GS or whatever back. Tada.