what do you wish for?

cya_tremend

just a random one here, any wishes you might have just post here...

Personally I wish if someone would not be so lazy and read my developing story in the Varrock Library.. it is called "Got the Life" and it is really good. thats what I wish, but its only a wish... its not like it will come true on this forum..

What do you wish for?

6fcc8f4a14.png

BleachBaboosmall.jpg

I'd wish for like 5 million wishes then wish for mansion, cars, lots of money etc. then on my last wish, I'd wish for another 5 million and so on :P

123 Combat / 1900 Skill Total / 99 HP / 7x 99 Stats

1 million wishes and a net worth of 2 trillion dollars.

how crazy would it be 2 have ure own army and like 30 man swat team where ever u go hopping between ure air force 1 plane being covered by bout 8 F-18 fighter jets.

now that would be cool

:D :D :D :D

Aussie Aussie Aussie,

:D

how crazy would it be 2 have ure own army and like 30 man swat team where ever u go hopping between ure air force 1 plane being covered by bout 8 F-18 fighter jets.

now that would be cool

:D :D :D :D

Yeah, interesting isn't it :P Bill Gates, with his current money, would be able to hire a professional army of 200,000 soldiers for 7 years (assuming he paid them a salary of $30,000 a year, leaving him with $3 billion for food, weapons, a couple of tanks and aircraft, uniforms and other expenses equaling roughly $15k per soldier which is more than enough) But I doubt he has an 'inferiority' complex and feels like he needs to conquer other nations to feel safe. But what do I know, it's his money and his decisions...

I don't think I'd wish for anything at all: how great would it be to be the guy who has a free wish, but doesn't have to use it. What's more, I'd try and use it to threaten people; the fact that I could still kill anyone with a thought is more useful to me than wishing I had a million quid--I'd just threaten to kill a million millionaires*. This way, life would still remain interesting; with infinite wishes, there's no risk, no challenge.

*And, of course, all their loved ones, and their loved ones' pets, and their loved ones' pets' tennis partners. In fact, scratch that: I'd just threaten the universe itself, or something.

I'd wish for like 5 million wishes then wish for mansion, cars, lots of money etc. then on my last wish, I'd wish for another 5 million and so on :P

but after i wished for 5 million wished my second wish will be a wish counter to keep track of my wishes... so i dont miss that last one. :wink:

I'd wish for more wishes of course.

And couldn't Aladdin wish to wish for more wishes, then use his second wish to wish for a billion wishes?

yes, and this proves that disney chars r dumb.

how crazy would it be 2 have ure own army and like 30 man swat team where ever u go hopping between ure air force 1 plane being covered by bout 8 F-18 fighter jets

i think 2 trillion dollars could cover it.

also, kinda off-topic while on-topic: how much is the US worth?

limpxbizkid.png

i+r+newblet.png

And couldn't Aladdin wish to wish for more wishes, then use his second wish to wish for a billion wishes?

You've obviously not paid enough attention to the film. The Genie makes it clear that wishing for more wishes is not allowed.

I would wish for a lot of things. Firstly, that Bush would agree with the rest of the G8 this summer about Africa. There's a few other things as well, but most of them would inflitrate on free will, so I can't. I would wish that I would pass all my exams with straight As though. And that Oxford and Cambridge Universitys will ring me up and beg me to go to them, just so I can turn the smarmy elitists down.

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

I'd like to have Goku Super Sayan 3 powers from Dragonball Z. 8)

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

also, kinda off-topic while on-topic: how much is the US worth?

I remember reading this a couple of years ago actually, however the likelihood is that I've forgotten it by now. But from what I remember, the UK was worth about ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã6 trillion, so you'd need more than $2 trillion.

I wish that me and Mad will work out as a couple in the future.

For it is the greyness of dusk that reigns.

The time when the living and the dead exist as one.

You've obviously not paid enough attention to the film. The Genie makes it clear that wishing for more wishes is not allowed.

I was about to say the same thing :lol: This actually proves how smart disney characters are because the genie was one step ahead of all the smart-alecks who would wish for more wishes :wink:

Anyway, I'd wish.......pssshhhh

I got most of what I want already 8)

finalsig9wq.gif

I was about to say the same thing :lol: This actually proves how smart disney characters are because the genie was one step ahead of all the smart-alecks who would wish for more wishes :wink:

yep, as soon as i saw the topic i knew someone would say wish for more wishes, they always do. people just dont know how wishes work. :D episode 2 of season 2 twilight zone "the man in the bottle" is a good episode to show the consequences of wishes, so before you wish for 1 million dollars, think of the consequences :lol:

my wish would be for the "one power" a la the wheel of time books, with me knowing everything about it and being the strongest, and no one else knowing until i teach them. the possibilities are endless :twisted:

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg