99farmkx2.png

Hey I never post here because im lazy but I always read so I feel somewhat involved in the community.

I know its not much nowadays because everyone can buy this level but its taken me a while. I started really regularly farming back in July 07' and have been farming herbs since then. In December I started farming maples and papayas, and had a month or two of watermelons.

During this time to make the money for the seeds I trained runecrafting. The day I got 91 runecrafting was the day I bought everything I needed for 99 and more. Ill never stop farming, herbs are too good to not farm. Ive never bought a herb to level up, apart from a 100 or so rannars for some prayer pots when I needed them.

91rcpo5.png

Heres some produce I farmed, not alot considering I didnt collect maple roots but im guessing ive planted around 1000 maple seeds. I sold all my cactus spines recently (around 900) when they jumped in price.

prodtm8.png

The curry leaves were also farmed, but that was from a while ago when I used to train with curries instead of papayas. Of course the amount of toadflax herbs is nowhere near the amount I have farmed because ive used them on herblore but you could work out how many ive farmed by taking my herblore experience, minusing the experience needed to level 81, dividing that by 180 and adding on around 5k toadflax herbs that I sold to buy pure essence.

I hope I dont sound too braggy but I just love farming and the organisation and stretched time it takes.

Worth getting 99? Nah not really, its not any different from getting level 83 but I guess it adds to my total level a bit.

Thanks for reading :)

Jaskkes.png

Very, very nice. I had this as my goal for a while too, but couldn't stand the 40k xp/day I got from pineapples/calquats/kwuarms. I do plan on getting it some time, but it'll have to wait. Getting 60m to pay for yews/papayas first :|.

Congratulations! :thumbup:

2dvjurb.png

AceSpitball = Haha thanks. It was pretty fun to see those herbs in trade values sometimes ;)

Nopnoob = Thankyou :)

kranked1 = A level is a level but it feels good to have done this slow and steady and not break the bank :D

D Jay99 = I tended not to think about the experience per day but the herbs per day :P I was hitting almost 300 on some days, and thats nice!

Cup_Lion = Thanks, you too!

Lenticular_J = I love you for whatever Rolling Stones/Moss means!

toast647 = Thanks for the thumbs up toast!

Jaskkes.png

I liked this post up until..

Worth getting 99? Nah not really

:o How can you say that? Farming is ftw... And 99 was worth every bit of work for me.. Best skill ever \'

Grats as well :thumbsup:

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

I liked this post up until..

Worth getting 99? Nah not really

:o How can you say that? Farming is ftw... And 99 was worth every bit of work for me.. Best skill ever \'

Grats as well :thumbsup:

Oh perhaps I could have said that better, doesnt mean I dont heart farming, its just that 99 is just another level ;)

Jaskkes.png

wow lol nice levels

you have an estimattion of how much you wasted since 85?

ignafel.png

ignafel.png

ignafel.png

Proud owner of these capes + quest cape

99 cooking achieved 26/06/06

99 fletch achieved 22/07/08

99 firemaking achieved 22/07/08

99 magic achieved 25/12/08

99 crafting achieved 25/12/08

99 attack achieved 25/12/08

99 strenght achieved 01/03/09

99 hitpoints achieved 23/10/09

99 ranged achieved 23/11/09

Congratulations 99 farming.

Got to be one of the most relaxing skills ever, am I right?

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

Amazing job, to say the least. Very nice levels as well*cough 91 runecrafting, 99 mining *cough* :mrgreen:

Keep up the great work.

9/10

-Haseo

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Albel = Thanks, ive been playing long enough to at least gather some fun levels! Double nats sure are fun ;)

tuggernongy = I dont know yet. Im just having a break because im in year 12 at school. Ive been playing castlewars, farming and a few slayer tasks. Today I used my herbs to get this level which has always been a dream.

99 herblore was impossible in my younger days, this is a step closer!

90herbey0.png

Jaskkes.png

Yeah, I just got 27 farming. Then I got banned from computer for 10 days, 5 more left, I think. My harlanders are prob dead by now. Enough about me though! Gratz on 99 farming and 91 rcing

10/10

I like chocolate chip pancakes

DO YOU?

Subway765.png

Barrows:Guthans Warspear x1

Dragon:Shield left half