RWT with crackers?

CcrLyder

About everyone in RS knows if you crack a cracker, a partyhat will come out. The part not many people know is that someone else gets the partyhat. However, you can choose who gets the partyhat.

That's why I've been thinking, what happens if you crack someone a partyhat these days? Will the other person still receive the partyhat? Will you get the partyhat yourself now? Or will the cracker crumble to dust?

That are just a few questions. I'll ask a few more.

Is there anyone who has the balls to try this out?

Or maybe, has anyone found any trustworthy information about this somewhere?

Its the rarest item in RuneScape (in my opinion) and costs 275M.Its not a matter of balls man.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

It's possible to RWT, but extremely risky plus there are much easier (and hell cheaper) ways to do it, which i will not disclose here.

Why bring it up if you aren't going to say it?

So that he knows most RWTers will use those methods, and not use 700m to (possibly) give someone else 200m or whatever the price of X partyhat is now.

newsigac5.png

It's possible to RWT, but extremely risky plus there are much easier (and hell cheaper) ways to do it, which i will not disclose here.

Why bring it up if you aren't going to say it?

So that he knows most RWTers will use those methods, and not use 700m to (possibly) give someone else 200m or whatever the price of X partyhat is now.

Wow, I really didn't know that. It was just a small and maybe funny subject for some discussion. There is no need to tell everyone that you know everything better.

Tbh, to trade with crackers, I'm guessing the person must be about quitting, and selling what money he can, I'd say he would do this with his friends, he would first break the cracker on the person, they get the items then the cost of the items the person got would be then priced out, not the original 725m.

Halo3Example.jpg

I_tuna69_I.png

"While traveling you find someone in need, help them on their journey, you will be a better man for it, and that much closer to your destination."

-Chinese Proverb

This is possible, however i could only see someone paying the price of a Purple P Hat (in real money terms) as they risk if far too high.

Also, with the relatively low chance of anyone being able to sell a party hat for cash, there will be little desire to pay for one.

Basically I agree with everyone else, Crackers are a stupid way to RWIT, and there are better ways to transfer wealth between different accounts, no, I wont tell you them. I still am curious as to if Jagex updated or didn't update the way the Cracker breaks.

=D

Mod Ash confirmed that if you cracker now, the person who cracked it gets it no matter what.

The link to the proof is here. http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Christmas_cracker

99 Woodcutting Achieved on 17th December 2007

Barrows Drops: 1 x Great Axe; 3 x Brassard; 1 x K Coif; 1x Dh Helm; 2 x Guthans Plate; 1 x Ahrim Hood; 1 x Ahrim Skirt; 2 x Flail; 1 x X-bow; 2 x Dharok Legs.

LMsmallsigcopy.jpg

I know you will receive the phat yourself now.

And people who told this it's a dumb idea of RWT'ing were wrong because rares have had their good times and it's a good method of getting rid of it then. There always are rich people who want to pay any high price to get what they want.

I think the discussion is closed now.

EDIT: And of course, when quiting, it's better to leave with some money than dropping it at Party Pete's.

• 5 weeks later...
Its the rarest item in RuneScape (in my opinion) and costs 275M.Its not a matter of balls man.

i agree.

Who in their right mind would crack a 700 somthin mil cracker just to get at best a couple hundred mil.

Its not about balls dude. Hardly anyone in runescape has it. Why would they crack what they worked probly years for (unless they are an old player and kept one when it was dropped.)