Tip.it Times Article In Progress

Hawks

Are you in the Tip.it Times Article?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Are you in the Tip.it Times Article?

• Yes
    • No, and I do not plan on being in it.
    • No, but I plan to be in it.

Dragoonson is probably...trying to figure out what sort of attacks he can use in a certain room of the library or...Trying to [bleep]e his hair in a mirror he keeps on his desk.He's probably (what?I'm not sure myself =D) wearing a black longsleeve shirt with a red splat,like blood.He has a denim jacket torn so that it becomes a vest,and its unbuttoned.He's wearing his army boots with black pants the cover the "leg" portion of the boots,too.

His hair is in a black bandana if he's not trying to [bleep]e it and he has a watch on his LEFT hand.That's all I can think I'd be wearing,though "describe what you're wearing" sounds like something my brother would say on a phone sex hotline...Though we don't have those :roll:

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.

Now carrying the tea in one hand, the papers in the other, Hawk continues through the library. He sees Dragoonson, dressed in a black shirt with a sleeveless denim jacket, at another desk, attempting to [bleep]e his hair with his hands. "Hey you like tea, right? I can't stand the stuff. Archi gave it to me, but I'll give it to you since you'll drink it," Hawk says with a smile, handing over the tea then readjusting the papers.

Both.He usesa Gatsby wax that will be uneven otherwise.(Has to wash his hands later,its waxxy...)

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

So the article's going to be written from Hawkxs' point of view, and it's just gonna be a little chat with each of the Librarians (for lack of a better word)? That sounds pretty good.

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

Librarians. lol.

But yeah. You wanna be next? \'

As Hawk continued toward his desk in the far dark corner, another role-player .... (what do you do)

Yeah, sure.

As Hawk heads over to his desk in the corner, KlanKaos slips out from around the next bookcase over. 'Oh, hey, Hawk,' she says, noticing the large sheaf of papers he has in his hands, concealing a small grin at how he's working at trying to keep them together. 'What're you working on there?'

'Oh, not too much,' says Hawk, stopping and reshuffling his papers into a more orderly stack. 'Just a little something for the Times.'

'Hey, sounds great!' she answers. Her inquisitive nature gets the best of her, and she reaches over to Hawk, saying, 'Mind if I take a look?' She doesn't wait for his answer, snatching the top page off of his stack and dashing off down the aisles, laughing at his attempts to run after her without dropping any of his papers. She sits down at the end of the aisle while Hawk picks up those that he dropped and takes a quick look over the introduction to the Times article. Then, noticing Hawk is getting closer, she bounces up and swaps her page for the rest of the bundle, leaving Hawk with nothing but the front page (mostly crossed-out) and an angry look beginning to form. She laughs again as she bounds off into a corner to take a look at what he's written so far.

Hawk sighs and continues on towards his desk, knowing there's nothing he can do about it until she brings it back.

Okay, how's that? (Yes, FYI, I am a girl in real life. No joke.)

lSEHB.gif

?!?!

No. Really? Wow.

Just goes to show how little you can really tell genders apart when you can't see them...

lSEHB.gif

Hehe, yeah. I posted mine, and apparently I'm quite masculine when I type - there was half a page of 'omg klan's a girl? :shock: '

lSEHB.gif

Hawks is the reason I look for a gender on DevArt,actually...

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Lol. Anyways, back on topic, who's next? Dragoon, you should flesh yours out a little more. It needs to be enough that four or five of them can fill up a Times article, so get to work! :twisted:

lSEHB.gif

I dunno,its really up to Hawks,I wouldn't mind a short discussion on Red Bull or Mountain Dew (though they both reduce sperm count...) Hell,we could even talk about a roleplay one of us is having trouble with (Which has happened before :? )...Whatever,lol.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

lol.

Now carrying the tea in one hand, the papers in the other, Hawk continues through the library. He sees Dragoonson, dressed in a black shirt with a sleeveless denim jacket, at another desk, attempting to [bleep]e his hair with his hands. "Hey you like tea, right? I can't stand the stuff. Archi gave it to me, but I'll give it to you since you'll drink it," Hawk says with a smile, handing over the tea then readjusting the papers.

Quoted for convenience of writing.

Now carrying tea in one hand, the papers in the other,Hawk continues through the library. Seeing Dragoonson dressed in a longsleeved black shirt and a torn denim jacket at his desk applying wax to his hair with both hands,(long sentence #-o )he approaches.

"Hey,you like tea,don't you?"He asks his colleague(I'm sure I messed that up).

"Well,its better than coffee at keeping awake..."

"You can have this,I think its Earl Grey."Seeing a curios look on the man's face,he hastily adds."Archi gave it to me,you know I don't drink tea,you can have it."

"Ah,considering all the Mountain Dew at your desk,I would've thought so.I wouldn't suggest drinking so much though,you'll be infertile..."

"Ah,I'll keep that in mind"

"Hey,by the way,could you help continue on Kardish?I'm having some trouble with it,I know you're good with that."He hands over more paper to Hawk,and excuses himself to wash the wax of his hands.

Hows that?And that last piece of dialouge FL me says is exactly what RW me says,so go do it.Sorry 'bout the length,Hawks,shortening?

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Hey, it's no longer than mine. Anyways, we don't have too many of these to fill up a whole Times article. After all, you, myself, Hawkxs, Archimage and Langzor are the only ones really involved in the project. We could use five lengthy pieces of writing.

Archimage, are you going to write a piece about yourself too, seeing as Hawkxs is heading up the project? I think that'd be a good idea - people reading about the Library need to know who you are, seeing as it's your brainchild.

lSEHB.gif

Second post on page 2...(edited this version)

Sorry to Hawks in advance, just running though events in my mind from the male perspective, and I have a low opinion of my own gender... feel free to edit if you want.

The vaulted halls of Falador Library, placed in Varrock for who knows what reason...Then without warning Archimage is upon him.

'The illustrious Archimage, founder, owner and all round God of Falador Library.' Hawks snaps out of the stupor he gets in whenever Archimage is around, its either because she's a mod, or because of Hormones...or maybe its just her self importance and confidence.

"You alright there? You know you can, will, talk to me if something is bothering you, don't you?" Archimage is one of those odd people that doesn't quite ever get the whole sympathy thing right, although her heart is in the right place.

"Its nothing, I am fine." Hawks makes a move to leave although Archimage blocks him without actually moving.

"And the project?" Her tone is that of a weather inquiry.

"Well you see...Well there is this....and...well you know..."

"I see..." A phrase she always uses when someone is being evasive.

Hawks sighs "No I haven't done anything more. Its one of those personal things, you know."

Archimage nods sadly, preparing to launch into a story about what once happened when she was a young girl.

"I'll be fine." He half attempts a smile "Just need a good old cuppa tea."

"Well you are in luck then, I just happen to have one here." She says smiling, knowing full well Hawks doesn't drink tea.

"I..Err...thanks Archi." She smiles and turns about, walking half way to the archives in only a few seconds.

"Bye then." Hawks whispers dazedly before snapping out of it. 'Curse her.' Looking down at the cup with its little teabag still floating in it. "and curse her tea." Across the room she seems to make a mistep. Adrenaline suddenly pounding Hawks makes for the desk.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

I'll pm around see if Langzor or any of the guys want anything...

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...

Here it is so far, edited and all.

As the intrepid adventurers hunt complete dangerous quests and fight fearsome monsters, daily life in the Universe goes on for the many other people.

Hawkxs is one of those people, walking down Varrock high street, grumbling about something or other. He reaches the new Library and heads inside, going towards the main desk at first but turns and walks toward his lonely desk in the far corner, carrying sheafs of paper with whole paragraphs scratched out.

He passes through the vaulted halls of Falador Library, placed in Varrock for who knows what reason...Then without warning Archimage is upon him.

'The illustrious Archimage, founder, owner and all round God of Falador Library.' Hawks snaps out of the stupor he gets in whenever Archimage is around, its either because she's a mod, or because of Hormones...or maybe its just her self importance and confidence.

"You alright there? You know you can, will, talk to me if something is bothering you, don't you?" Archimage is one of those odd people that doesn't quite ever get the whole sympathy thing right, although her heart is in the right place.

"Its nothing, Im fine." Hawks makes a move to leave although Archimage blocks him without actually moving.

"And the project?" Her tone is that of a weather inquiry.

"Well you see...Well there is this... and Well you know..."

"I see..." A phrase she always uses when someone is being evasive.

Hawks sighs, "No, I haven't done anything more. Its one of those personal things, you know."

Archimage nods sadly, preparing to launch into a story about what once happened when she was a young girl.

"I'll be fine." He half attempts a smile "Just need a good old cuppa tea."

"Well you are in luck then, I just happen to have one here." She says smiling, knowing full well Hawks doesn't drink tea.

"I Err...thanks Archi." She smiles and turns about, walking half way to the archives in only a few seconds.

"Bye then." Hawks whispers dazedly before snapping out of it. Curse her. Looking down at the cup with its little teabag still floating in it, "And her tea." Across the room she seems to make a misstep. Adrenaline suddenly pounding, Hawks makes for the desk.

Now carrying tea in one hand, the papers in the other, Hawk continues through the library. Seeing Dragoonson dressed in a long-sleeved black shirt and a torn denim jacket at his desk applying wax to his hair with both hands, he approaches.

"Hey, you like tea, don't you?" he asks his colleague.

"Well, its better than coffee at keeping awake..."

"You can have this, I think its Earl Grey." Seeing a curious look on the man's face, he hastily adds, Archi gave it to me, you know I don't drink tea, you can have it."

"Ah, considering all the Mountain Dew at your desk, I would've thought so. I wouldn't suggest drinking so much though, you'll be infertile..."

"Ah, I'll keep that in mind."

"Hey, by the way, could you help continue on Kardish? I'm having some trouble with it, I know you're good with that." He hands over more paper to Hawk, and excuses himself to wash the wax of his hands.

Hawk stutters at Dragoonsons back for a moment, and then thinks better of it. Whatever Dragoonson thought about him being good at role-playing was obviously a lie He did it to waste away the time, when he was out of books to read and things to draw.

As Hawk heads over to his desk in the corner, KlanKaos slips out from around the next bookcase over. Oh, hey, Hawk, she says, noticing the large sheaf of papers he has in his hands, concealing a small grin at how he's working at trying to keep them together. What're you working on there?

Oh, not too much, says Hawk, stopping and reshuffling his papers into a more orderly stack. Just a little something for the Times.

Hey, sounds great! she answers. Her inquisitive nature gets the best of her, and she reaches over to Hawk, saying, Mind if I take a look? She doesn't wait for his answer, snatching the top page off of his stack and dashing off down the aisles, laughing at his attempts to run after her without dropping any of his papers. She sits down at the end of the aisle while Hawk picks up those that he dropped and takes a quick look over the introduction to the Times article. Then, noticing Hawk is getting closer, she bounces up and swaps her page for the rest of the bundle, leaving Hawk with nothing but the front page (mostly crossed-out) and an angry look beginning to form. She laughs again as she bounds off into a corner to take a look at what he's written so far.

Hawk sighs and continues on towards his desk, knowing there's nothing he can do about it until she brings it back.

I just wanted to post and say I don't believe I'll write anything up. I'm hardly active in the Library anymore, with school and all, so I believe there are those more worthy.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream