No PK? No Staking? No market? No drop trades?

ultrablue

In rsc everybody drop traded, people use to drop trade on the side of the street. It wasn't anything that big that you need to remove it. They use to do it on the other side of the gate near varrocks church place.

unomeimcool.png

unomeimcool.png

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, in your post you talk about immature noobs. Lets take a look at your thread, now what do I see? An immature ranter. Seriously this update is like a year old get over it.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Umm I got a report about this thread. I'm not gonna lock it, but I'm just gonna give a small warning about flaming. I hope some people do understand that people still wont agree with updates that were done months ago.

Lionheart_0

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

It's true, other MMORPGs do allow players to transfer their stuff to their other accounts. *rolls eyes* There is nothing inherently bad about transferring your own stuff.

:lol: RS2 ruined pking years ago anyway, this is just the last nail on the coffin. The glory days of pking are long gone.

Good luck in WoW or wherever.

So because we don' t agree with you we' re Jagex fanboys.

If you don't realize that Jagex ruined what made RS popular then you are a fan boy.

I agree with what the OP stated pretty much... Bots were bad but I can't believe anybody would want the current RS over the old RS if given the choice.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

If you don't realize that Jagex ruined what made RS popular then you are a fan boy.

PKing did make it popular but the game is still going so it isn' t the only thing right?

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

Jagex didn't ruin it , we did. If it wasn't for the hundreds of thousands of bots and macros, or the people that sold gold online, we would still have the privilege.

If only you knew why Macro's were bad.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

I agree with what the OP stated pretty much... Bots were bad but I can't believe anybody would want the current RS over the old RS if given the choice.

Comparing the new Runescape to the old one, the old one having many of the new features (Bank, item lending, lootshare, etc) minus the whole getting-shut-down-by-June thing, I don't think I would still take it. The "pkers", not all of them I mean the ones like Ultrablue, will always complain about everything Jagex does. The only difference is that the less desirable people are quitting in droves now, because of reasons like not being able to drop trade, lure, and scam, hidden behind a thin veil of the wilderness pking. Not all wilderness pkers have this motive, but there were certainly a lot of people protesting things like when Jagex clarified that luring was a scam.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

The "pkers", not all of them I mean the ones like Ultrablue, will always complain about everything Jagex does. The only difference is that the less desirable people are quitting in droves now, because of reasons like not being able to drop trade, lure, and scam, hidden behind a thin veil of the wilderness pking. Not all wilderness pkers have this motive, but there were certainly a lot of people protesting things like when Jagex clarified that luring was a scam.

The pkers like me? First, What the hell do YOU know about me? You frankly don't know a s*it, and yet you imply that apparently my fun on RSC ment abusing the system? Nice there, coming up with stuff out of your arse. I never needed to scam, lure or hide in the wilderness. I made several hundred 2hs by PKing when those were 500k each, i had over 100 rune sets even though i couldn't even wear them due to being a black pure. The real PK back then was about stats, catching, and honor. You didn't teleport like a p*ssy, you either lived, ran to fight another day, or died. But that my friend, you don't have any clue about, and it seems like you don't even have any clue about RSC in general. A clueless kid is clueless, and he's gonna believe what that Billy across the street told him, no matter what, thus im not gonna reply to you any longer.

ultrablue+02.png

If you don't like it, don't play it. It's not very dignified to come here and type all this nonsense. You don't know what you're arguing about. You say you want to go back to WoW, then do it, posting this on a RS fansite makes you look even more of an idiot. There are mmorpgs with far better combat systems and pvp than RS, stop hanging onto RS like a dead old goose already.

This is such a typical, childish response i'd expect from most RSOF users, but not a Tifer...

He's actually made some good points, and amist all the swearing and grammar, i agree whole heartedly with him.

Oh, and i'll make this point now;

Anyone who flames him for drop trading - shut it now! Im sure, somewhere along your career, you've drop traded, got a mate to lend you over 30k, used two accounts to interact, duel logged, taken a piss while logged in (yes, this is AFK training)... So dont flame him you haters.

Hes absolutely right... I believe that many of the good factors have gone. We habe BH, Duel Tournaments and other things sure, but they cant replace the old Runescape...

However, this is my point - i also agree with many of the other posters on this thread.

Have you heard of such a word as compromise? Its basically doing something you used to do one way, and doing it a different way. You like player killing? Try Bounter Hunter. You like staking? Try a duel tournament. If you're really that fussed, either make your 'bank' account a main, or simply find new ways to make money.

Why is it that I'm a fanboy of Jagex just because I like the game? You people seriously need to learn the difference between "fan" and "fanboy."

I guess that even though I don't support or enjoy all the updates, but still like the game, then I am a crazy fanboy in your eyes.

I played some RSC... probably not for as long as you have, ultrablue, O High Lord of All. I can say that I like RS2 better, for the most part. Then again, I never got into player killing so I really don't give a crap about the "old wilderness removal," but I guess this is a biased opinion of an overzealous fanboy watching out for Jagex's [wagon] despite all the lame updates they've had.

Don't mind me, fellow forum-goers, I'll just be flaming the hell out of anyone who even dares say one slightly negative thing about RuneScape. I might as well commit ritual seppuku now, just to avoid the shame of being a Jagex fanboy just because I like RS2 more than RSC. Woe is me!

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

So...Back to WoW?Good riddance.I hope all of the people who haven't realised the trade limit is in place leave as well,we'd have a better community.Have you even read the RuneScape rules?No multiple logging in,that means no tranference of items either.Anything you get in that account cannot be from yourself.That is to say,drop trading was illegal in the first place.

I hope all you guys who can openly admit to drop trading get perm-banned and when you come back from WoW you can't play a damn thing on your bloody account.

nobody likes the tattle-tales and the people who are sticklers to the rules. Everybody broke them, because they were bad rules. And now, they are even worse, and more enforced. Such as, the taking out of third party clients.

e_gladiators.gif

The pkers like me? First, What the hell do YOU know about me? You frankly don't know a s*it, and yet you imply that apparently my fun on RSC ment abusing the system? Nice there, coming up with stuff out of your arse. I never needed to scam, lure or hide in the wilderness. I made several hundred 2hs by PKing when those were 500k each, i had over 100 rune sets even though i couldn't even wear them due to being a black pure. The real PK back then was about stats, catching, and honor. You didn't teleport like a p*ssy, you either lived, ran to fight another day, or died. But that my friend, you don't have any clue about, and it seems like you don't even have any clue about RSC in general. A clueless kid is clueless, and he's gonna believe what that Billy across the street told him, no matter what, thus im not gonna reply to you any longer.

Not all wilderness pkers have this motive,

Reading what I wrote, you're doing it wrong.

Of course, I should've figured you were an "honor system" pker. Explains why even 8 months later, you're still flinging around like a whiny little child, throwing around the "fanboy" cliche at anyone who disagrees with you, topping it off with a "I'm not going to reply to you" as a copout for this thread being based around a gigantic temper tantrum when you tried to break the rules yet again and failed miserably at it because your head was too far into your own ego to actually read the news and figure out Jagex's motives before you tipped over to ye old Tip.It Forums to blast out a big teardrop on how Jagex hates their customers and is trying to ruin the game, and you're the magical cure maker who can make everyone happy and the game all better because you went through grade school and therefore know more than anyone else on this whole planet and you played during runescape classic which means nobody who disagrees with you did and they just don't get it and obviously don't have a valid say in it because they weren't "honor system" pkers who never broke the code of honor but broke the rules of the game because everyone totally does it and therefore that makes you right and Jagex, once again, stupid for disagreeing with you but please go on and make blanket statements about how Runescape was built around pking or there is no pking or staking or trading or dueling to get by not actually having to supplement your argument with intelligent and coherent reasoning as you're obviously above that point of intellect or logic and it's not up to you to make a valid argument just to remind the rest of us that we're fake runescape jagex fanboys with no lives who don't play with the sole purpose of drop trading from our main to our baby pures we created that can't supply themselves unlike yourself who still hasn't gotten over it and stopped playing or moved on after 8 months.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Not all wilderness pkers have this motive,

Reading what I wrote, you're doing it wrong.

Of course, I should've figured you were an "honor system" pker. Explains why even 8 months later, you're still flinging around like a whiny little child, throwing around the "fanboy" cliche at anyone who disagrees with you, topping it off with a "I'm not going to reply to you" as a copout for this thread being based around a gigantic temper tantrum when you tried to break the rules yet again and failed miserably at it because your head was too far into your own ego to actually read the news and figure out Jagex's motives before you tipped over to ye old Tip.It Forums to blast out a big teardrop on how Jagex hates their customers and is trying to ruin the game, and you're the magical cure maker who can make everyone happy and the game all better because you went through grade school and therefore know more than anyone else on this whole planet and you played during runescape classic which means nobody who disagrees with you did and they just don't get it and obviously don't have a valid say in it because they weren't "honor system" pkers who never broke the code of honor but broke the rules of the game because everyone totally does it and therefore that makes you right and Jagex, once again, stupid for disagreeing with you but please go on and make blanket statements about how Runescape was built around pking or there is no pking or staking or trading or dueling to get by not actually having to supplement your argument with intelligent and coherent reasoning as you're obviously above that point of intellect or logic and it's not up to you to make a valid argument just to remind the rest of us that we're fake runescape jagex fanboys with no lives who don't play with the sole purpose of drop trading from our main to our baby pures we created that can't supply themselves unlike yourself who still hasn't gotten over it and stopped playing or moved on after 8 months.

Omali... I hate to break it to you but you are indeed the definition of a fanboy. You even run a fan site for funorb :lol:

Also, I can't remember whether or not you have been playing since classic but anyway. ANYONE that played classic knows pking was the heart and soul of Runescape. Yes it has been "8 months" but has Jagex made any decent pvp yet? NOPE so we will still be here ranting until they either A. bring back the wild. or B. come up with a decent pvp for once.

Also. I love the fact that Jagex ruined their whole pvp system/ trading system in Runescape and literally crippled Runescape for NOTHING. RWT is ALIVE AND WELL . JUST GOOGLE IT OMALI. the 3rd result when you google runescape is a RWT site! IT's back and well as ever! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Eatrunearrow.png

Omali... I hate to break it to you but you are indeed the definition of a fanboy. You even run a fan site for funorb :lol:

Also, I can't remember whether or not you have been playing since classic but anyway. ANYONE that played classic knows pking was the heart and soul of Runescape. Yes it has been "8 months" but has Jagex made any decent pvp yet? NOPE so we will still be here ranting until they either A. bring back the wild. or B. come up with a decent pvp for once.

Also. I love the fact that Jagex ruined their whole pvp system/ trading system in Runescape and literally crippled Runescape for NOTHING. RWT is ALIVE AND WELL . JUST GOOGLE IT OMALI. the 3rd result when you google runescape is a RWT site! IT's back and well as ever! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Then it's pretty bad that a "fanboy" can make better logic defending a game than you can attacking it.

Instead of retorting with sarcasm and wit, I'll just follow up with a question: What to you would be a proper PVP way to bring back better PVP without allowing Real World Trading to flourish? I've had several ideas myself, including a no-loot wilderness with Bounty Hunter's point to cash/items system, with or without the gravestone system, but I would like to hear your ideas for once.

Also, this is the one time I'll agree with part of your rants, technically Jagex did lie to us. They were not stamping out real world trading at all, and they were only doing this for one reason; Because it was shoved in their face in the real world. Facing reprimendation from the banks, Jagex had to do something after years of simply banning accounts, and what they did is seen in the December updates. The updates were simple, get rid of massive amounts of autoers using stolen credit cards and get the banks off their back. If they were able to get the real world trading down to just powerleveling and account selling, you would find that catching just those two would be much easier, and I would call their anti-real world trading campaign a success.

Is Real World Trading alive? Absolutely. Did Jagex do what they set out to do? Absolutely.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

--Attention: Delivery methond changed in whole industry!

Due to the recent update in Runescape, the unbalanced trade is no more supported, thus, the delivery of rs gold has changed in whole industry accordingly. Which we will earn the gold in your account directly during your offline time, we believe this way is more secure and safe, please consult our Livechat for any uncertain terms.

This is a quote from the top ranked link that comes up on Google. So awesome, I give them my account, and they grind me gold? And all I gotta do is give some unknown ppl access to my account? What a deal :roll:

This is pretty much like any electronic security issue. You come up with a counter, and they find a way around it...its a never ending fight. But you can't tell me that since these updates that there are still the hordes of autoers out there.

Seriously though, if you really want to pvp that bad, then whine and complain til mommy and daddy buy you a 360 and play halo multiplayer. Happy teabaggin.

newge4.png

Why is it that I'm a fanboy of Jagex just because I like the game? You people seriously need to learn the difference between "fan" and "fanboy."

I guess that even though I don't support or enjoy all the updates, but still like the game, then I am a crazy fanboy in your eyes.

I played some RSC... probably not for as long as you have, ultrablue, O High Lord of All. I can say that I like RS2 better, for the most part. Then again, I never got into player killing so I really don't give a crap about the "old wilderness removal," but I guess this is a biased opinion of an overzealous fanboy watching out for Jagex's [wagon] despite all the lame updates they've had.

Don't mind me, fellow forum-goers, I'll just be flaming the hell out of anyone who even dares say one slightly negative thing about RuneScape. I might as well commit ritual seppuku now, just to avoid the shame of being a Jagex fanboy just because I like RS2 more than RSC. Woe is me!

I never said you could not like some of the updates. Do people around here even read what is said half the time??

It's like tl;dr and then you post something acting like I am attacking you (which I am right now). All I was saying is that when you write "I like RS2 better" you fail to realize that RS2 is only there because pking and RSC were so great.

--Attention: Delivery methond changed in whole industry!

Due to the recent update in Runescape, the unbalanced trade is no more supported, thus, the delivery of rs gold has changed in whole industry accordingly. Which we will earn the gold in your account directly during your offline time, we believe this way is more secure and safe, please consult our Livechat for any uncertain terms.

This is a quote from the top ranked link that comes up on Google. So awesome, I give them my account, and they grind me gold? And all I gotta do is give some unknown ppl access to my account? What a deal :roll:

This is pretty much like any electronic security issue. You come up with a counter, and they find a way around it...its a never ending fight. But you can't tell me that since these updates that there are still the hordes of autoers out there.

Seriously though, if you really want to pvp that bad, then whine and complain til mommy and daddy buy you a 360 and play halo multiplayer. Happy teabaggin.

Do you know what tea bagging is because that makes no sense.

And you have to be pretty stupid if you think those people are going to steal your account. If you pay them the money they need and they do what you want you will probably come back. Them stealing your account does nothing. There a business, not a bunch of little kids who want to play RS.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

This topic is freaking hilarious. Omali + eatrunearrow, now that's going to be funny.

[hide=]

If you don't like it, don't play it. It's not very dignified to come here and type all this nonsense. You don't know what you're arguing about. You say you want to go back to WoW, then do it, posting this on a RS fansite makes you look even more of an idiot. There are mmorpgs with far better combat systems and pvp than RS, stop hanging onto RS like a dead old goose already.

This is such a typical, childish response i'd expect from most RSOF users, but not a Tifer...

[/hide]

Because you said so? Hmm, how compelling, but worthless, unfortunately for you. Sure, let's just do things that we hate doing, that makes a lot of sense. For masochists, anyway. Are you a masochist gin and tonic, eh? Pleasure from pain, maybe? But then it isn't really pain anymore if it doesn't hurt. Haha, I realize that's not your point but you make no argument apart from that random judgement, so we've got nothing to discuss except your questionable habits, you narb!

This is a quote from the top ranked link that comes up on Google. So awesome, I give them my account, and they grind me gold? And all I gotta do is give some unknown ppl access to my account? What a deal

Gold farmers are surprisingly trustworthy actually. Not that I'd know first hand, but that's what I heard. If they try to steal the account, most of the time the person has recoveries which makes it pointless. I bet they make lots more money from returning customers, who pay hundreds to get their characters grinded up.

2480+ total

This topic is freaking hilarious. Omali + eatrunearrow, now that's going to be funny.

[hide=]

[/hide]

Because you said so? Hmm, how compelling, but worthless, unfortunately for you. Sure, let's just do things that we hate doing, that makes a lot of sense. For masochists, anyway. Are you a masochist gin and tonic, eh? Pleasure from pain, maybe? But then it isn't really pain anymore if it doesn't hurt. Haha, I realize that's not your point but you make no argument apart from that random judgement, so we've got nothing to discuss except your questionable habits, you narb!

This is a quote from the top ranked link that comes up on Google. So awesome, I give them my account, and they grind me gold? And all I gotta do is give some unknown ppl access to my account? What a deal

Gold farmers are surprisingly trustworthy actually. Not that I'd know first hand, but that's what I heard. If they try to steal the account, most of the time the person has recoveries which makes it pointless. I bet they make lots more money from returning customers, who pay hundreds to get their characters grinded up.

Im sorry highlander, you claim i dont have an argument?

The 'dont like dont play' reponse has probably less debatability than whether or not the sky is blue... You think you're clever with snide comments, and, lots, of, commas.. But the thing is, you sound like that little kid from Malcom in the middle.

Im not going to start a flame war, but lets face it, you're an arse...

Ah, how typical. You go off insulting people at random with no logical arguments whatsoever but of course I'm the jerk. Wow, you're pathetic.

2480+ total

I don't mean to blow my own trumpet but:

My son plays the game bought some items to assist with playing the game, oh the company changed hands and they will not supply us with the $80 of items he bought but gave a discount of 25% on other items ($65). he then bought more $65. Then on friday march 17th all the items he had bought were gone and they will not give a reason. They said someone must of got his password and took them. They could of been the ones that took it in 3 weeks he spend over $200 and it is all gone and they will not help. What a big ripoff, so beware.

yes he tried buying an accountthey gave him login and password that where invalid and then they told him he changed the password and that he was a scammer and stopped communication with him. Strange thing is that they asked him for a driving licence scan and personal info to be sent by fax or email. The site is a very known one since I did for him a bit of research on the net afterwards so its a shame we cannot put the sites name here since for sure a lot of people use it.

Two accounts of people getting scammed, one apparently by a notable and "trustworthy and legit" goldfarming site.

V -.- V But what do I know, I just write about them as I see them. The first one was on a game review website, the second one an email I believe.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

1. They will never bring back free trading.

2. They will never bring back old wilderness.

3. They will never bring back old dueling

4. They will not change anything that immature 13 year old brats that get spoiled in real life by their parents, riot/rant about.

5. I hope you get banned in game.

Problem solved kbaithx

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]