Best way to get Cammo random?!

Dire_Wolf

there is no best way -.- thats why its called a random -.- :lol: -.- :lol: -.- :lol: -.-

Some activities give more of a certain random event than others.....That's what im asking for.

not any that i know of -.-

although there is a theory that if you click more you get a random more. based on the fact that a random usually happens after you click something in the game, so i guess u can just go use the mouse key and click away :lol: -.- :lol: -.- :lol: -.-

pemdas14.png

Pemdas14.png

this is gonna take a while....

ah well i guess im being unhelpful...soz

anyway i remeber getting camo in these places:

spidies in SOS twice in one hour

roaches in SOP

grand exchange twice

willows

bounty hunter(not inside, by bank)

and i also think i got one once in draynor or fally bank

but camo is pretty much useless, it doesn't even look good in my opinion

pemdas14.png

Pemdas14.png

Whenever I teleport to a city I get it. I have never gotten the Zombie Event either...

on the rs website it says zombs r attracted to "fresh buried bones" I got 3 zombs when i was training my pray to 70, so i guess if you want one just bury a lot of bones :lol:

pemdas14.png

Pemdas14.png

Whenever I teleport to a city I get it. I have never gotten the Zombie Event either...

on the rs website it says zombs r attracted to "fresh buried bones" I got 3 zombs when i was training my pray to 70, so i guess if you want one just bury a lot of bones :lol:

You are correct about the fact that Zombies are attracted by bones, but that is not relevant to the topic, which is about getting the Camoflauge Clothing.

Unfortunately, there is no definite way to get a certain Random Event, but there are places where Rand Events flourish. Such places are:

o The Grand Exchange

o Security of Stronghold

o Doing any skilling activity

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Haha, you should know this by now, Hemen. :P

Really, after a certain amount of play time, the randoms hold no value. So I wouldn't dwell on lack of Drill Demons. I'm still getting a buttload of them, as well as all the other events.

Give it time, and don't think about it. Random dry spells are like getting rid of the hiccups.

Alch at castlewars and then try tele to a city

Or take all your valuables, die, then try to get back there. You will always get him or the maze or pinball, wasting your time to get back :mrgreen:

And lose them in the process :-#

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Alch at castlewars and then try tele to a city

Or take all your valuables, die, then try to get back there. You will always get him or the maze or pinball, wasting your time to get back :mrgreen:

And lose them in the process :-#

Silly, Runescape players have no hope to begin with! Haven't you ever been to the RSOF Rants forum? :lol:

I get that random at least 5 times a day...

If you stand somewhere for like 10 minutes without moving then alch something you'll get a random.

I organized my bank and closed the bank window a couple times and got a random everytime

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Stay in the same area doing nothing/some pointless activity for 10-20 minutes, then alch or teleport. You will get a random pretty much every single time; I can't recall an Ankou trip where I DIDN'T get a random when I teled for banking..

And remember, the moment you have a full set of random gear, you will get that random at least four times a week. -.-

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

there is no best way -.- thats why its called a random -.- :lol: -.- :lol: -.- :lol: -.-

Some activities give more of a certain random event than others.....That's what im asking for.

I got full mime and camo through alching in Varrock.

Japandaaa