Made My First Million :) How did you make yours?

Lap

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made my first million killing man, as a member.

Selling all of the herbs and quickly doing all of the clues, it took me a week and a few days, i were there from combat level 3 and so on.

i made my 1st 1 mil by selling random bank items. However i bought my 1st set of rune back when it was running 300k by killing men in edgeville for 2 years on my 1st account. I miss level 9 men...

I require hugs. Seriously, just give them to me, and youll see your little turtle again.

syal_antilli.png

syal_antilli.png

I think I got it fishing monks. Then I got 40mil more. I'm slowly spending it. I plan on quitting at the end of the month. I'm going to give everything away at a drop party.

I would put a cool link here but I don't know how.

Hey look, I found the pic.

ImRicherNow-2.jpg

RuneScape Millions was a PDF style guide on making money back a few years ago.

The writing in yellow was there cause some people didn't believe I got 1m.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

my very first MILLION u say....

wow that's a tuffy

everyone should know when they have earned their first million

but i say different here is my story...

my buddy bushwacker74 got me onto this game how ever he was getting rather bored of rs

he let his guard down one day in august

he got hacked

the guy that hacked him had put all his belongnings onto bush

i was given permision to hack it abck

which i did-i was lvl 39 when i accomplished that task-still a noob at that too

i received 6m from that hack a lvl 89 cb with 73 minning

my friend later sold bush for 100 dollars

that my comrads is how i got my money

of course today i earn it by fishing sharks,killing green dragons in chaos tunnels,or by high alching magic longs-gets me 2 coins extra per alch :D

lilzachx13.png

lilzachx13.png

Lilzachx13.png

Those who lived by the Sword . . . will die by the Sword. (Ali Ebne Abitaleb)

I got my first million merchanting glories. Back when dragonstones were around 40k, and glories were 50k.

~Boo

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

I remember clawing my way to 44 Runecrafting -- mining 3k pure ess and making nats -- then rebuying pure ess and doing it again and again. Got my first whip that way.

I remember when I realized it had ~only~ 8k fires to make to get to 44 and I power leveled it.

svenne.png

#14340th to 99 magic!! w000t

Oh yes I remember when I made my first million. Buying seaweed from phasmatys and making it into soda ash. This was before the unlimited shop update so you had to world hop for all the seaweed.

1288581197250-1.jpg

I honestly still remember mine like it was yesterday...I have always been (and for the most part am) completely self sufficient when it comes to skilling. As a ~level30 combat f2per, I couldn't see why I would ever need more than the 300k I had at the time ( :lol: ). However, late at night in world 87, I was standing in Varrok W Bank when I saw a level 80 something telling everyone in the bank to follow him because he was quitting. I, along with 3 others went over and before i knew it, items were popping up all over the ground. Rune (g), Addy (g), runes, etc. All I managed to loot was several hundred chaos. I was standing in the corner of the bank when suddenly a large pile of coins appeared, right below my feet. I picked it up and stared in awe at the 1.08mil (exactly 1.08, i still remember) in my inventory. I was amazed at how rich I had suddenly become, but in my mind, I had no need for all of this money, so I started pming all of my friends who I deemed "nice" and began giving the money to them :wall: . Well, for those of you who know me, I certainly made up for that 1mil loss, but it's a story I will never forget for as long I play Rs ::' . If you read all of this, thanks :thumbsup:

Gratz :thumbsup:

I made my first 1mil from Woodcutting loads of yews :)

I then got Draconic Visage drop and bought a few things for 99 fm :)

Good luck with your next mill :thumbsup:

tifovsigev3.jpg

I always struggled to make money - even once I was 90+ combat, I was stuck with a Dragon Scimitar and Rune armour for a long time. I started Barrows at combat level 94 if I recall correctly. On my 8th run, I got a Guthan's Warspear, which was 6m at the time. \'

I was very pleased with that, used the money to buy myself a whip and Torag armour.

Dragon Drops: 3 Left Halves, 5 Plateskirts, 3 Platelegs, 1 D2H, 7 Axes, 15 Boots, 1 D Med

GWD Team Drops: 1 Saradomin Hilt, 4 Saradomin Swords, 4 Zamorakian Spears, 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Bandos Tassets, 7 Shards, 2 Steam Battlestaves

GWD Solo Drops: 1 Bandos Hilt, 1 Bandos Chestplate, 1 Shard

Abyssal Whips: 10

To be honest... I dont think I have ever made a million in one go. I could never stick to something long enough to make a million, I'm way too procrastinative. Its not that I lack the skills or knowledge to make money.... I just can't be bothered, the only fun ways to make money IMO is treasure trails. Besides, I dont really try to make money, it just kind of... Builds up. I have probably made multi millions over my 4 years of playing, but not all in one go. Whenever I do try to make money, I usually get to about 250k before I just spend it somehow. Actually now I think about it, I have made a mil all in one go once. From a treasure trail reward. Back when trimmed armour was actually worth something. That money lasted me ages. :D

Oh and one time I was in tzhaar ages ago and I saw some chaos runes on the floor, so I picked them up. All 7000 of them. But I doubt that counts, I didnt really make that money as such.

Kinglukas1.png

Do not read this signature.

Never got myself past 1 mil... lol not long ago though just to see I found I worth 4.5mil+. I always just spent my moneyon my next guthix piece then mage (g) and range (g) now that I got all those though i have no more big ticket items to buy so i'll probably get the final 100k sometime and then spend it all on something like coal maybe get the pesky smithing lvl up

dea5.png

dea5.png

dea5.png

-

Free to play for life! probably

-

They are building a giant a giant underground crumpet factory. Why crumpets? Because they're European, and everyone knows the average Europeans diet is 51.012% crumpets. This is how Jagex plans to take over Europe, and eventually the world.