Made My First Million :) How did you make yours?

Lap

I was really lucky. My real life friend (experienced PKer) gave me 1M to start off, but I idiotically got scammed & lost it. He gave me another million & said he would kill me if I lost that aswell. :P

Too bad he left...

The first million I earned MYSELF was out of mining pure essence. Wasn't hard, but it was one boring week...

Only fear God,

Know the weapons of the weak,

The weakness of the hard.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm poor, so I've only recently made my first mil. I'm a pretty self-sufficient (sorry if I spelled it wrong) player, and rarely buy anything, since i make make most of the things i need. So, to make my first mil, i just saved a lot. I believe i broke the 1 mil mark while training slayer, and have 1.5 mil now :D . I never got 1 mil, because before, if I had any money, I'd spend it on something frivilous (like my rune (t)).

ae84735921.png

Porsche: It's supposed to go in the rear.

My first million was completly luck. I forget the order that this happend in, but I was killing Bronze Dragons and I got D legs as a drop, then I decided to kill one iron dragon with the rest of my food... I ran out of food and ran away, and over by the greater demons there was a pile of stuff, turns out, someone died and dropped a black mask, glory, and some other stuff.

This was when D Legs where like 1.5m and black masks were about 800k, so that got me enough money to buy a whip, which was like 2.8m at the time

Now I have about 3.3m (spend 600k or so on construction (lvl 58) and herblore (lvl 55))

Hank23451.png

took me awhile but i did alot of fishing to make my first mill. it took awhile figuring i spent it faster then i could fish, but i managed to get their. but i got a lucky drop of a d med back when they were worth alot from those nice fire giants. so that helped to

sophomore.png

I can remember it very clearly. I really wanted to get full Saradomin in f2p so all I did was woodcut yews all the time. Took a long time, but I finally got it. ::'

I did pretty much the same thing, but also merchanted a bit.

my first mil... tis an interesting tale that i shall neva forget.....

twas another boring day on runescape, i was onyl about lv 70-80. i was using coal trucks to mine coal for money. when some noob decided to insualt me for no reason than challenge me to a duel. i never back down from a duel, i wont challenge but i also wont back down.

so we telied to duel arena. he was about lv 59 but had about 70 something mage. we fought a grand total of 3 times. the first he beat me like a pinata using only firewave. next fight i decided to reppare for that. i lost again due to out of food.. i was using lobster he had shark... fight 3 he got over confident and decided to stake a santa and 1 mil gp. he decided to take off the santa but left the money. well guess what. he lost that fight. he kept trying to challenge me for mroe but i decided 3 times was enough to proove a point. dont mess with the phox you may find your bank 1 mil gp emptier.

and thats how i got my first 1 mil gp. i have never had less since that day. i try to stay abouve 7 mil at least. right now im at 5.8 mil though because i bought a sara sword. making the $ back pretty quick though via kingdom & slayer.

most i have ever had was 45 mil gp. i would post a picture but it is on my other computer right now.

now i can post a picture for proof of the 45 mil.... got all ym st00f from other computer...

45milgptj9.png

see i told ya! this was like a year ago though :(

dj_phox.png

it's actually kinda sad that i only made my first mil not too long ago even though i had been playing for about 3-4 years :(

i made it by selling anything and everything that i didn't need. seeds: gone. Random Crap: gone. Dbaxe: gone ( i miss it sorta :S )

the worst part about it is: i can't seem to get past 1.5m >.<

see i told ya! this was like a year ago though :(

that was way more than a year ago! when i started 3 or 4 years ago they had the "game on/off" in there barely i think (even when i started i didn't check the mainpage for updates :\ )

how i made my first million.... well i didnt have any intentions on it but I wanted a phat really bad. This was back a long time ago. I ended up getting the bright idea of mining and certing 5k coal...which took a long time back in rsc. And a beautiful yellow phat (whichi still own to this day) motivated me to get that million. \'

how i made my first million.... well i didnt have any intentions on it but I wanted a phat really bad. This was back a long time ago. I ended up getting the bright idea of mining and certing 5k coal...which took a long time back in rsc. And a beautiful yellow phat (whichi still own to this day) motivated me to get that million. \'

Good story, and helluva first post. :thumbsup:

derrick44444.png

derrick44444.png

Wc'ing my way to 99 (Wish me luck)

I bought 2k iron ore + 4k coal for 800k, made 2k steel bars, and sold for 1.2m. :D Unfortunately I sold my green mask for 400k as part of my efforts to get the iron + coal in the first place - looking back, that worked out real well. :cry:

I made mine by merchanting lobsters and armour when I was still F2P. Mostly I merchanted rune and adamant armour, but also food like lobsters.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I think I made mine mostly through making bowstrings and also a bit through law running, back when you could do those things. I wanted a whip really bad...

Xezalb.png

It's good to be back.

I remember on a previous account I played for about a year and never had more than 280k, then I got banned for macroing and had to start all over again.

I was dreading trying to make money again from being completely broke!

Ended up making 4.6m in my first month on my new account through merchanting. Made 500k or so just mining iron ore (120ea) and used it to buy+sell into riches.

I bought full rune (g) and had alot left to merchant with even further.

Funnily enough, 4.6m in a month seems to be out of my reach nowadays. If I play alot I make maybe 700k/week, 1m tops.

iSkorne.png

[hide=Drops]

Monsters

1x Dragon Chainbody (1 Dust Devil Trip)

3x Black Mask (2 trips)

1x Drag Skirt (50+ trips)

Clues

1x Robin Hood Hat

1x Guthix Platebody

[/hide]

I mined 50k reg ess, and was going to craft it all. After 20k ess crafted, I was getting reallly bored, so I decided to sell it on the GE. To my amazement, all 30k sold instantly and I made more than 1.3M! Now I have around 3M. I have never really merched, or even skilled for profit, but I save every single penny I get.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

I can barely remember my first million. :lol:

I do remember picking a truck load of flax and spinning it, ending up with a lovely whip. :mrgreen: