Made My First Million :) How did you make yours?

Lap

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember making my first mil buying deaths and chaos from bettys rune and selling them in world 1, took a while to make it. But it was fun :D

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

Collecting unicorn horns to 600k. Then buying 50 dds's at a time for 40k each and selling for 43k-60k each (they were about 55k at the time).

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

It was years ago so it is very blury, but here is a general overview my 1st 1m

1. went to karmja, picked bannans and put in the crate, i did this till i got 3k (and walked to barbarian village and bought a steel full helm)

2. after a few months i was pretty good, i could mine gold, and make gold necklaces! so i would go to karmja volcano mine a whole inv of gold ore. walk to fally, smith it to gold bars, then make gold necklaces, then walk down to port sarim and sell the necklaces to the guy, having to hope every 10 sales to get the best value for my hard work. I got around 100k from this!

3. I then found out how awsome merchenting was. and i would buy rune plates for 65-70k off pkers and sell them for 85-90k in world 1 =]

hmm thats all i remmeber it took me easily over a year (maybe 2) to get my 1st 1mill. sure it took a long time, but hell i really enjoyed it.

king__giovas.png

king__giovas.png

Feel free to add me ingame if you want to chat :D

Hopping worlds and buying bronze arrows for 1ea from catherby arrow store, then selling them on forums for 20ea

I'm at Karamja ranging lessers... if I don't kill him in time people run underneath my foe and steel my arrows. Why! Have some decency and let me finish off the monster and get my arrows that I earned you PIG! Otherwise i have to run out to grab my arrows, get hit, and go back.. and guess what!, by then they stole my lesser! BASTARD!

100% P2P

Tanning yak hides and selling them, it was about 400k/hour <3:. Quit it after 5 hours because it was boring, but I did manage to make enough money for my whip and a black mask.

2dvjurb.png

My first mil, many many years ago, took me months of hard work. I believe I picked flax for it. And no, I didn't spin it.

Now I can go to Godwars for an hour or two and leave with upwards of ten million. -.-

I miss the times when I was a noob. :cry:

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Can't even remember how I make my first mil..

I think it was in the wildy, running along picking up random drops that other people didn't want.

But i'm not too sure :-k

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

i was lvl 68 had like 100k max went to dragons and on like 3rd kill got d legs back then they were 2.2m so i was happy lol

You were killing metal dragons at level 68? :lol:

Nice.

I Was beein shoed how to mage them =P

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

Made my first million in F2P, back in December '06 by selling yews, I think. Not sure about when, but I know it was by chopping and selling yews.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

For my first account, it was a mix of monster drops from Lessers, Hill Giants, and Moss Giants, along with weeks of cutting yews.

For my current account, I achieved my first million while solo-crafting airs on my quest to 55 Runecrafting (the requirement to get any runners at world 16 at the time).

Zanty.jpegsigquotes.png

Well done!

I remember my first mil... Mining mithril, then i blew it on a whip! w00t! LOL

F1p

99 Agility (14.2Mxp - Rank 793)

99 Attack

99 Crafting

i dont remember what comb lv i was b4 i got my first million, all i did was collecting coins and alching my drops from lessers and ice giants. took me a long time since f2p is so slow

lcchs.png

lcchs.png