Made My First Million :) How did you make yours?

Lap

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gratz on your first million. :thumbsup:

I made my first million by attending the '02 Christmas event and getting a santa. I know it doesnt really count, because it wasnt worth 1m then, and it was all luck, but its certainly worth a lot now. :D

Other than that I RuneCrafted and Merchanted most of my money, which has gotten me another 2 santas over the past few years.

\:D/

Pasty.png

I had my first million about 2 years ago.

Back in the days when whips were 2.6 million, and they were THE melee weapon. I worked for a week straight at the chaos druids, selling above ranarr for 2k, below for 1k, and the p-pots for 7k. After about 8 days or so, I finally started searching for a seller. :thumbsup:

Congrats on ya 1st mill :thumbup:

I made my first by selling a few K iron arrows I got from Security of Stronghold Minotaurs.. The buyer was very generous!

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

Merchanting. I had 800kish cash, I bought eyes of newts and wines of zamoraks from players - i sold Zammy wines and 800k turned into 1,4m = my 1st mil, then on the same day, I sold 3k newts for 600k = 2 mil. my 1st and 2nd mil on the same day is nice. :)

the most I had on the acc was 4385k, spent it, got hacked by my brother, and now I got a acc with 19m+ worth bank

Got hacked by your brother wtf...

i made my first mill not that long ago just buy playing ive been playing like 4-5 years.

tullysblogclcikza9.png

I made my first 1-2 million buying runes at ali morissane (that weird guy in al kharid) and selling back for more. I bought whip from that money. Now it doesn't work anymore because of the infinite stock.

well it took me forever to get my first mil but i killed green drags but if i see i only make like 50kper trip i know i should not say this but anybody have a better way i neeed money fast :ohnoes: o ya and also with my first mill i bought wip :wall:

p00ned!!! noo wtf i died??? omfg now pking is gone 2 noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

well back to killing drags

My first million ever was in Runescape Classic, mining and selling Coal certs.

Best games ever, in order:

Final Fantasy VII - PlayStation

Gears of War - Xbox 360

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - Xbox

Fable II - Xbox 360

Dead Rising - Xbox 360

May not be my first million but I remember my first 100k...from flax!! rofl. I remember my first day as a member I learned about flax, so I daringly crossed the white wolf mountain and after 30 minutes of getting lost I finally found seers. I started picking flax and selling it in seers (per inventory rofl) and slowly watched my money increase..eventually it got to 40k :shock: I was like "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and a few hours later had 100k. I thought it was such a huge achievement :lol:

Range_0r.png

Anyways, BBL OFF TO SLEEP WITH A RACCOON

I made my first million by running laws! Then I ran laws for another 1.5m and bought a whip :D

I remember my first 10m, I had 8-9m and got a verac helm from barrows ::'

I think the max cash I've ever had is like 12m, but in items and cash I have like 16m I think.

Proud owner of a quest cape.

Envoy707.png

modbonneyav4.png

i made my first mill through making bowstrings this was a good year ago though. im proud 2 say ive made about 30mill through the misfortune of others. :mrgreen:

Heres a simple math problem 4 all u rs players out there: Ownage + Ownage =Mshoveit

mshoveit.png

To be honest, i can't remember how i made my first mil, but wasn't till i was around level 85 i think

cant even remember what i spent it on, but most of the time cut it close to around 1m then kept blowing my money off, thats what i can remember haha

Earned 10m last month on putting some random things and a guthan's set in the grand exchange before the prices for guthans started falling haha, first big achivement as level 100+ thuogh.....

but spent it all on logs to get FM to 99, dind't have patience, so bought 1.2k drag bones so i can get prayer to 70 then i was going to do something but i cant remmber what for again

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!