Made My First Million :) How did you make yours?

Lap

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gratz on you're first million!

I made mine from Treasure Trails. Got 2 Guthix Robe Legs one clue after another. They were 300k each at that time, I can remember spamming 'selling guth robe legs' in Seers Bank for a few days... \'

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Merchanted full runes for a week, bought at 165k and sold at 185-200k. (Pre-G.E.)

After that account got banned I made another ran essence to the air alter until I had enough money to craft my own runes which in turn I sold for 900k. ::'

~ Captainkidd

Made my first mill from the coal trucks back in June of 2004. I had just got membs after being f2p for two years. After that I made millions from Treasure Trails. Once I got two Sara chestplates and sold in W1 for 6 mil. That was sweet. I quit in Dec 2004 and gave away well over 8 mill in cash plus millions more in items. Started playing again in 2006 when I discovered the guy I gave my account to never changed the password. All I had left on it was a set of full rune and few items low level items nobody wanted.

Now I never have more than 10 mill in the bank because I make and spend over 5 mill a week skilling. But I bet I have more than 50 mill in items.

I'm sure I have made and spent over 200 mill in all the time I've played.

I made my first mil in 2 ways, First was that I bought like 400ks worth of Rune Essence, then quit runescape. When I came back, Rune Essence had gone from 29 GP all the way up to 61 gp, so I sold all that and made 800k, then I just telegrabbed like 200 wines of zamorak and made it up to 1m. Then I spent it. >_>

AvantGardeSignaturev3.png

I fished about raw lobsters for half of it, and one the other half in random duel arena stake.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

Bought mithril bolts, bought emmys, and made and sold emmy bolts.

Took about a week and a half to get the million.

However for some reason, there seems to be a huge shortage of mithril bolts in g.e at the moment, so I have had to stop doing that now.

Although all my friends on there keep telling me to sell my santa hat and i'll have 15M but I don't want to sell it :-P

lizzy_wizzy.png

lizzy_wizzy.png

I looted a robin hood and ranger boots from a dead body in the Tzhaar Caves. Then my bro demanded half of it, and being the nice guy I am, I gave him it. But sadly robins were like 1.4m and ranger boots were only 600k. Sooo..

lolbx7.png

Main: Snw rifleman - FINISHED DESERT TRESURE 11/5/08 WOO

Just your typical asian who likes to play games =)

I looted a robin hood and ranger boots from a dead body in the Tzhaar Caves. Then my bro demanded half of it, and being the nice guy I am, I gave him it. But sadly robins were like 1.4m and ranger boots were only 600k. Sooo..

Wtf? Why would he demand half of what you got lucky enough to loot? lol.. #-o

Shouldda just said no and had your first 2m instead of 1m :P

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07