RuneScape and Real Life-Funny interactions! [56k Warning]

The Observer

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh cmon people, lets not turn this thread into a giant flame fest on the Iraq/Bush/September 11 subject. Whoever made that image, I am sure meant absolutely no disrespect for the people who died in the World Trade Center. It was a horrbile tragedy, but as x1992x pointed out, your opinion suggests that all pictures of a tragedy are unacceptable. But I do agree with you in one area. It was a bit of bad taste to use 9/11 for tis purpose.

agreed on the hole post ;) -.- :-#

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

LMAO I love these pics! Shame most on the old thread can't be seen. :cry:

Heh, well I decided to make one. Hope its funny to some. :pray:

[hide=Death Star Range Pray]01deathstarrangepraypf1.png[/hide]

OMGWTFBBQ!!! The destruction of alderaan is NOT FUNNY!!!! A bunch of pplz died!!! OMG delete that pic srsly.

LMAO I love these pics! Shame most on the old thread can't be seen. :cry:

Heh, well I decided to make one. Hope its funny to some. :pray:

[hide=Death Star Range Pray]01deathstarrangepraypf1.png[/hide]

OMGWTFBBQ!!! The destruction of alderaan is NOT FUNNY!!!! A bunch of pplz died!!! OMG delete that pic srsly.

zomg h3 i5 r1ght!

99melee.jpg

[hide=This one needs to be taken down too]firemaking5kg.gif[/hide]

Dude. Peoples houses burning down isn't funny. If your house burned down would you laugh? No because you'd be homeless. MY great grandfather's 3rd cousin was a victim of arson and I'm highly offended by this.

Dude. Peoples houses burning down isn't funny. If your house burned down would you laugh? No because you'd be homeless. MY great grandfather's 3rd cousin was a victim of arson and I'm highly offended by this.

that is completly right, and my uncle is a fireman, don't make joke of his life dangous job!

99melee.jpg

that is completly right, and my uncle is a fireman, don't make joke of his life dangous job!

You can poke fun but an event of that proportion affected a lot of us out here, of course you will never understand living in Fyn, Denmark.

Any war related events or terrorist activities does not deserve being made into a joke.

Is that not a forest fire?

You can poke fun but an event of that proportion affected a lot of us out here, of course you will never understand living in Fyn, Denmark.

Any war related events or terrorist activities does not deserve being made into a joke.

But the event pictured above affected thousands of people! It is a horrible joke and is disrespecting everyone who died in that fire! It should be removed!

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

But the event pictured above affected thousands of people! It is a horrible joke and is disrespecting everyone who died in that fire! It should be removed!

Stop being such a baby, god fire is a natural thing, shut up and move on, I can't believe something like this offends people THAT much, danm I'm a fire victum and I can care less. Every picture he is offensive to the person in the picture yet you don't hear them complianing

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Every picture he is offensive to the person in the picture yet you don't hear them complianing

Wrong. The WTC edit got taken down because people were moaning about it.

All or nothing.

Stop trolling and getting people into a flame war Robert, I looked at all your posts here and their clearly sarcasm that people are taking serious.

Barack Hussein Obama says hi.

Just don't post here

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

the more you spam this thread, the more you're disrespecting the person that started this thread. if you have a problem with a decision made by a forum mod, why not take it up with the forum mod, though i doubt it will change their minds about it.

i think this thread should be cleaned of spam, including this reply. said my peace.

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

rofl you added where i live :lol: that i live on fyn. donset effect that my grandfather fought against cumminism(and died fighting) and my his father joined the restince in denmark to fight nazis.(he blew up support bridges) and that donsent change the fact that my uncle still risk his life running into a burning building so shut the [bleep] up with where i live. barrack bin hassain -.-

99melee.jpg

rofl you added where i live :lol: that i live on fyn. donset effect that my grandfather fought against cumminism(and died fighting) and my his father joined the restince in denmark to fight nazis.(he blew up support bridges) and that donsent change the fact that my uncle still risk his life running into a burning building so shut the [bleep] up with where i live. barrack bin hassain -.-

Flame waR! :lol: Literally!

Flame waR! :lol: Literally!

i prefer to call it "heaten arguements" ;)

99melee.jpg

[hide=Really cool edit]1217719954120.jpg[/hide]

I always knew Hulk was a terrorist. Looks like he's got 99 str, too.

And that picture offends me, my grandfather got hit in the head with a folding chair and the guy that hit him with it kinda looked like Hulk if you squinted your eyes and if you were high/drunk.

Wallettheif.png

lordsalamence.png

jmccainwm3.jpg

The game.

And that picture offends me, my grandfather got hit in the head with a folding chair and the guy that hit him with it kinda looked like Hulk if you squinted your eyes and if you were high/drunk.

Awwww, I'm sowwy. :( I'll take it down....

Awwww, I'm sowwy. :( I'll take it down....

omg yes take it down he could been high :o hulk is like dangous to normal people :shock:

99melee.jpg