Today...

Leoo

So anyway, TODAY, or TONIGHT, rather, I'm going to leave my apples to air out in my solar oven (I have the tray pulled slightly out to allow what moisture left in there to evaporate), then I'll have them back out in the sun in the morning.

Normally, it takes like 20 mins or so to cook stuff with it, depending on what I'm making, but since I'm dehydrating stuff for my hermit crabs atm it takes a while.

#RemoveSilverhawkBootsFromRS #RSOF

TODAY, the apples turned out pretty well. I'm keeping the dehydrated fruit in separate containers, since hermit crabs won't go after the same scent the following day (so I give them foods of varying aroma each day). I want to dehydrate some vegetables next, but I would have to go get some vegetables first!

Second dance practice.

And oh my bloody god, all places hurt. In a good way.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

TODAY I watched some playlist of 100 clips from RuPaul's Drag Race.

I used to watch that show with my mom & my son, when my mom was still alive.

I've mainly just stayed in my room most of the time since my mom passed away, so I haven't watched much tv since then.

Suomi would've train while unconscious and running on a treadmill

Newsflash: Tuomo aka Suomi is a diagnosed Paranoid Psychotic. Wtf do you think happened to him on Twitter? He stopped taking his meds because Justin GED Ead was constantly RUNNING his mouth about being anti-medication, anti-psychology, ect.

When Suomi started freaking tf out, I was out-of-state at my relative's wedding & he kept calling me, talking gibberish, saying that msgs were being beamed down to him from outer space & Jagex was reading his thoughts. He wound up in a mental hospital for a MONTH after that. I told Maxi, a community helper, about what was going on with Suomi...and next thing you know, freaking Jagex stuck Suomi in that Gowers quest WHILE Suomi was still in the mental hospital.

Oh, look who was RUNNING his mouth again.

nZQ8CVH.png

TODAY, I will tell a story about the 1st grade...

In 1st grade, a girl named Jessica invited me to her birthday party. I went to the store with my mom to pick out a birthday present for Jessica and I decided to get her a baby doll, which had plastic box-type packaging. 

At Jessica's birthday party, when she unwrapped my present to her, she started screaming, "Get it out of the box!!!!!!!!!! Get the baby out!!!!!!!!!!! IT CAN'T BREATHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jessica then proceeded to punch the box furiously in order to "rescue" the baby doll.

The End.

P.S. Plastic is bad for the environment.

I'm still not convinced that Dragon isn't an advanced bot. Their posts make about as much sense and they pay just as much attention to what other people are posting.

Folk dance is what I meant. Twisted my ankle at the practice, so been out of service for a week now...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc