BAH! Too many randoms..

Tim_Tam_Tan_Tien

Just to say that like every 20-30 minutes i seem to attract randoms, ive already gotten all the random event gear ( except the zombie emotes :wall: ) and they just keep coming back for more! Im not ranting about randoms themselves; infact i sometimes enjoy the break in the tedium of skilling. I know that its gonna come up as "Omg not another random rant." but i cant wait until they lessen all these pesky randoms spiriting me away for no apparent reason.

Molly: you managed to trap your sister in a room all by yoruself, yet you cant operate a mechanism to catch her..

Seargent Damien: Yes, thanks for the 500gp, with the ammount of times ive been to your training facility i could afford my own personal trainer.

SandWich lady:.....Nuff said....

MOM: For gods sakes man, you teach children to talk to strange old people wearing a large coat, and you dont even give them anything worth their time!

[/rant]Don' t forget

Evil Chicken: I' ve fried you a million times, stay a chicken nugget allready!

Gravedigger: Get some new glasses allready!

Drunken Dwarf: Dude, order a Pepsi for a change.

Frogs: Can' t you just stay away from the witch?

Miles, Niles and Giles: No, the big sharp axe thing isn' t a salmon.

They' re really getting annoying.

^ By Mico ^ =D>

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

I know and you think with the recent deletion of bots that they could cut down on them.

Also with F2P I dont have enough bank space for random clothing so every time I get one I always end up with a camo top or somethin. Also them magic cubes or w/e u get from the old man I always get about 20gp from them....

I live some of the kill able one tho (only if i have some food and/or prayer handy)

Chalksmith.png

Chalksmith.png

Don' t forget

Evil Chicken: I' ve fried you a million times, stay a chicken nugget allready!

Gravedigger: Get some new glasses allready!

Drunken Dwarf: Dude, order a Pepsi for a change.

Frogs: Can' t you just stay away from the witch?

They' re really getting annoying.

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

I just wish for once that I would get a Mime, either on this account or on my main. On my main, the max I've gotten it is twice (and that was when the Random-happy German worlds first came out). On this account, no Mimes, although I did get a Camo Top from the Trainer.

The only Randoms I particularly dislike are the Maze, Balloon Animal, Molly, and Mysterious Box events. They all teleport you to some strange, undisclosed location. This can really screw you up if you're in the Agility Arena!

So I pretty much hate Random Events that teleport you somewhere for a useless, boring reward. -.-

Just once I'd like to get the Book of Knowledge 27 times in a row...

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

certain random come in tandem with what you are doing.. i've gotten graveyard random like twice within an hour.. while burying bones..

probably because you only get this event while burrying bones ::'

The only thing about randoms that bothers me is every SINGLE time i click to telle i have to resque the stupid sister :@, you HAVE NOT been trying to catch her for so long, it was just five minutes ago that i recaptured her for the 1000th time. NO OLD MAN I DONT WANT TO GO WITH YOU AND PLAY GAMES. Sorry, randoms just.. do things to me. :oops:

During a Jagex Moderator billing surgery, even the Jagex Moderators were complaining about them... In fact, everyone (including Mod French and Mod Michelle) got at least 1 random event, I got 2. This was all within less than an hour.

j0xPu5R.png

Yeah, they are annoying, without auto's they are pretty pointless, except they can't get rid of them because of all the clothing, but they could cut down on them. It seems that they actually show up MORE now that the autoers are gone.

Retired from Runescape September 1, 2008

Yeah, they are annoying, without auto's they are pretty pointless, except they can't get rid of them because of all the clothing, but they could cut down on them. It seems that they actually show up MORE now that the autoers are gone.

Auto-er's aren't here for their randoms so we get the extras.

I actually bury bones while training on ankous on purpose to get more random events. I like mazes the most, as my best one gave me over 150k in loot. ::'

the reason i didnt bash mazes is because they are the BEST, nice loot and breaks the boredom :thumbsup:

Drunken Dwarf: Dude, order a Pepsi for a change
Theres a 12 step program he should probally try too, :lol:

I think were gonna need a random rant sticky soon, people are getting pissed with them, maybe jagex should stick to their word and remove some of the worse/more annoying ones,

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

If JagEx removed randoms, then people would moan they didn't get the clothing.

Personally, i love randoms. When training at places like Flesh Crawlers and Rock Crabs, they make them agressive again - which is a definite bonus.

I understand your rant, but randoms are still a fun thing to do from time-to-time.

Yeah, randoms are REALLY irritating sometimes.

In my opinion you shouldn't get any more randoms with cloth rewards after you have the full set.. it's really annoying to do Mime over and over again just to get 500gp :wall:

Some randoms are good though, like Maze (ftw! :thumbsup: ), Molly (in my opinion the random is fast and the rewards are usually good!), Genie and Suprise Exam (free xp for the victory :D)

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

hahaha!

They do get annoying, I got about five strange plants in an hour when woodcutting the other day.

It was only recently that I figured out how to tell two of the balloon animals apart in the Evil Bob thing :( That used to take me about half an hour to escape :(

dane_lennon.png

niles_and_me2.jpg

:lol: Sorry. Couldn't resist. I keep thinking about that one whenever anyone mentions the random and stupidity.

I agree some of the randoms just get plain stupid and annoying. But they're there for a reason.

On the other hand....

Classroom: Can't the teacher teach the students anything? I mean the guys still try to EAT their BRAINS...and he's not doing anything. He should be fired from his job.

Heh, I don't bury bones so I don't get Gravedigger. I have all mime emotes, but lost my mime costumes, I have like 20 tokens/frog sets in the bank. I have gotten like 4000 gems in total in my years of playing since RE's.

And tons more...

And what's with the plants. They grow on concrete, and just about anywhere. Also Molly can't even identify her own twin... Evil Bob likes to torture me for some reason, and Prison Pete can never do jack in there.

lolbx7.png

Main: Snw rifleman - FINISHED DESERT TRESURE 11/5/08 WOO

Just your typical asian who likes to play games =)