Manga/Anime Discussion

Warrior_B666

I watched all 13 episodes of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. I'm sorry to say it Jaziek but I found this anime more kickass than Gurren Lagann. I mean Gurren Lagann is still awesome, but you gotta admit that Dio Brando is a freaking badass when it comes to killing people and performing the ultimate finishing move.

eh whatever, each to his own. Kamina's badassery isnt about the killing.

also

shangri-la is now my favourite show of the season. If you arent watching it, you're missing out.

Tk5SF.png

I watched all 13 episodes of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. I'm sorry to say it Jaziek but I found this anime more kickass than Gurren Lagann. I mean Gurren Lagann is still awesome, but you gotta admit that Dio Brando is a freaking badass when it comes to killing people and performing the ultimate finishing move.

eh whatever, each to his own. Kamina's badassery isnt about the killing.

also

shangri-la is now my favourite show of the season. If you arent watching it, you're missing out.

I watched the first episode.

At first I went "Hey Momoko is pretty [garden tool]- OH [cabbage]!"

And then it got confusing on who the badguys really were. Onwards!

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Favorite Manga: Urusei Yatsura

Favorite Anime: Lupin III (The original one) or perhaps Marchen Awakens Romance or Lucky Star.

Favorite OVA: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, or maybe Cream Lemon (Pop Chaser and Star Trap!)

Favorite Anime Movie: Castle in The Sky

Favorite Anime Guy: Yoshiaki Kawajiri (Because he's so crazy, lol)

Favorite Anime: Lupin III (The original one).

Favorite OVA: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

You chose well.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Tipit has an anime thread, thought there wasn't such a community lol. I just read the "popular" shonen manga, only one I enjoy is One Piece and FMA though...for animes, I don't really watch a lot besides the boring shonen ones (except for FMA Brotherhood). Currently just watching harem/romance animes for a change.

Currently just watching harem/romance animes for a change.

I am pretty sure one of those harem/romance animes you are watching has to be Rosario Vampire. Man that anime had more fanservice than I expected when I first heard of it.

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Right now it's Code Geass, hands down.

After i finished the series, i went to Amazon and bought a patch and keychain of CC(she kicks [wagon]).

I don't like a lot of the mainstream ones that are Americanized. I watched the first 25 episodes of Naruto, and lost interest.

I used to watch One Piece on the Fox Box(before it turned into '4kids TV' Then it was lame as hell)And saw it was gay.

Although it must have been dubbed and censored to the bone.

I love Shaman King. As it stand to be the only anime that i have seen the F word in at least once(the eng sub version).

Plus it has a good concept. Although it kind of turned into giant robots fighting other giant robots at the end.

Death Note is a good thriller, although i haven't finished it for some strange reason.

I've been watching Bleach lately on Adult Swim, and that has caught my attention. But that, Death Note, and Full Metal Alchemist(just finished a few days ago) are as main stream as i get...

I think.

Oh, and Pokemon. Hehe. I just wish the jokes weren't so childish.

And i like yelling at the trainers for using ineffective attacks. I'm Rather a nerd when it comes to Pokemon.

But in a different category..

I love Onegai Teacher and Onegai Twins. Although its softcore hentai, i still think it's good.

I think that covers all of the anime i like. It's not much, but i just recently got into it. So i have plenty of time to watch more.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

Finished rewatching both versions of Kanon. I forgot that there were certain parts of the 2006 remake that make me feel like complete sh*t. It's not that they're NOT brilliantly done - it's just that I can relate to about two events in a way. I think it could be in my top 5 anime of all time. I used to think Clannad was better, but Kanon simply blows it out of the water.

I am pretty sure one of those harem/romance animes you are watching has to be Rosario Vampire. Man that anime had more fanservice than I expected when I first heard of it.

Lol it's not, just finished Da Capo (all four seasons), but suggestions are always cool. Haven't had time to watch any, really but I really want to watch Clannad (though I wanna finish the game first). I've been doing a lot of "visual novel first, then anime" thing right now.

Yeah, it's kinda sad that One Piece got butchered with 4kids and although I'm still not up to date with it right now, Funimation was going to simulcast stream it but some idiots went and ruined it.

Lol it's not, just finished Da Capo (all four seasons), but suggestions are always cool. Haven't had time to watch any, really but I really want to watch Clannad (though I wanna finish the game first). I've been doing a lot of "visual novel first, then anime" thing right now.

Yeah, it's kinda sad that One Piece got butchered with 4kids and although I'm still not up to date with it right now, Funimation was going to simulcast stream it but some idiots went and ruined it.

If you want harem you should watch Rosario Vampire, because that show has all the fanservice you want. If you want an anime kickass action with a decent story AND an awesome fighting game you should watch JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, because it has Dio Brando 'nuff said. I'll assure you that JoJo's Bizarre Adventure will surpass One Piece by ten fold despite the fact that JoJo's Bizarre Adventure has only 13 episodes. Those 13 episodes will be very exciting indeed.

EDIT: I wonder if we should have a discussion on Anime Super Moves such as the Hokuto Hyakuretsu-Ken (Hokuto No Ken), Shining Finger (G Gundam), Giga Drill Breaker (Gurren Lagann), Za Warudo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure), etc.

Hey can anyone suggest some good AMVs? I'm looking for multi-anime just random fun/dance something like this one:

Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click here.

I do know about Animemusicvideos.org but when searching there you don't really know what you're going to get

[hide=I'll just leave this here.][yt]V06DISKajss[/yt][/hide]

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

Team Four Star is indeed awesome at both abridging DBZ and making AMVs.

Okay as I explained to Gallade I don't think I explained myself clearly in my post I meant AMV's that used more than one anime in it like Magic Pad (the AMV I posted) that used 41 different Animes/Games

[hide=List]

•  

* Ah! My Goddess (TV)

* Ai Yori Aoshi

* Air

* Amazing Nuts! (OAV)

* Baldr Force EXE (game)

* BALDR FORCE EXE Resolution (OAV)

* Black Cat (TV)

* Bleach

* Brave Story (Movie)

* Chrono Crusade (TV)

* DJMAX (game)

* DJMAX 2 (game)

* Ef - A Fairy Tale of the Two (Game)

* Eureka Seven

* Fate/stay night (TV)

* Genso Suikogaiden 2

* Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex: Solid State Society (Movie)

* Gunbuster 2 (Aim for the Top! 2)

* He is My Master

* Jigoku Shoujo (TV)

* Kanon (TV - 2006)

* KARAS

* Loveless

* Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, The (TV)

* Naruto

* Please Twins! (TV)

* RahXephon (TV)

* Samurai Champloo

* Shakugan no Shana (TV)

* Shuffle!

* Shuffle! (PC)

* Stellvia of the Universe

* Tales of Eternia

* Tales of Legendia ( Tales of MelFes) (PS2)

* Tales of Symphonia (game)

* Tales of the Abyss (PS2)

* To Heart 2 (PS2)

* Wild Arms 3

* Wind: A Breath of Heart (Game)

* Witchblade (TV)

* Zegapain (TV)

[/hide]

So yeah while I think those AMV's were good they're just not what I was looking for.

Hmmm... I'm getting really interested in the Gyakuten Saiban (Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney) manga.

[hide=]m23e.jpg[/hide]

EDIT: Fixed the image.

Okay as I explained to Gallade I don't think I explained myself clearly in my post I meant AMV's that used more than one anime in it like Magic Pad (the AMV I posted) that used 41 different Animes/Games

[hide=List]

•  

* Ah! My Goddess (TV)

* Ai Yori Aoshi

* Air

* Amazing Nuts! (OAV)

* Baldr Force EXE (game)

* BALDR FORCE EXE Resolution (OAV)

* Black Cat (TV)

* Bleach

* Brave Story (Movie)

* Chrono Crusade (TV)

* DJMAX (game)

* DJMAX 2 (game)

* Ef - A Fairy Tale of the Two (Game)

* Eureka Seven

* Fate/stay night (TV)

* Genso Suikogaiden 2

* Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex: Solid State Society (Movie)

* Gunbuster 2 (Aim for the Top! 2)

* He is My Master

* Jigoku Shoujo (TV)

* Kanon (TV - 2006)

* KARAS

* Loveless

* Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, The (TV)

* Naruto

* Please Twins! (TV)

* RahXephon (TV)

* Samurai Champloo

* Shakugan no Shana (TV)

* Shuffle!

* Shuffle! (PC)

* Stellvia of the Universe

* Tales of Eternia

* Tales of Legendia ( Tales of MelFes) (PS2)

* Tales of Symphonia (game)

* Tales of the Abyss (PS2)

* To Heart 2 (PS2)

* Wild Arms 3

* Wind: A Breath of Heart (Game)

* Witchblade (TV)

* Zegapain (TV)

[/hide]

So yeah while I think those AMV's were good they're just not what I was looking for.

Like this?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I don't know any fun and games AMVs, but maybe I'll post a couple of my favourite ones later. <-- OH YES I DO DISREGARD THAT:

[yt]X3jtiH6WIRo[/yt]

Finished up Myself;Yourself yesterday. It started off as boring as hell, but the middle-to-later epsiodes MORE than make up for that. A brilliant drama with a very cool ending, for once. Much better than the Kyoani weak endings of Clannad and Kanon. I recommend it to anyone who likes drama anime.

Started watching Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha just now. It's a bit what the actual f*ck two episodes in, but it needs a bit more time. It seems enjoyabe though. Also resumed my watching of K-ON!, which is now officially the stupidest anime I've ever seen. However, it's so captivating and I can't stop watching it.

F*ck.

I see the Aria quote in your signature :lol: I've only read Volume 3 of the manga and seen the first episode on the Anime but it was awesome. I don't know why I didn't pick it up again.

Started watching Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, why didn't I stumple upon this sooner :wall:

My favourites on YouTube is filled with MADs...

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I see the Aria quote in your signature :lol: I've only read Volume 3 of the manga and seen the first episode on the Anime but it was awesome. I don't know why I didn't pick it up again.
Aria is my favourite slice of life, yeah. It's so relaxing.

Another one for you all (thanks NicoNico!):

[yt]-ZTtRNz5G4w[/yt]

What hath God wrought?

[yt]r0h_YQztLJk[/yt]

This has to be the strangest combination of music I have ever heard of..... and I like it.

Cirno's Perfect Math Class + Tunak Tunak Tun? Now that is a very unlikely combination.