Manga/Anime Discussion

Warrior_B666

Dammit, I need to see episode 9 of Code Geass R2 now that I've seen episodes 7 and 8. It just got really interesting.

Youtube doesn't even have the episode.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I dont really see what you're getting at. The subtitles arent all at the bottom, yes, but thats just the way its been done, to fit in more with the style of the OP and ED.

If you're having problems with subs. download the latest version of CCCP and use media player classic to play .mkv files.

Other than that, I dunno.

Tk5SF.png

Okay wow sorry about that rant totally my fault I just downloaded the latest version of VLC and the subtitles totally changed they now look really good :oops:

I tried Fullmetal Alchemist which was another show where the subtitles were annoying me and they look a lot better as well, man I feel so stupid right now :oops:

Has anyone else watched Saki? I watched the first episode and thought that it was pretty meh, I mean it's pretty good but I kind of just thought it was trying to make mahjong(sp?) something that it's not by adding lightning and flashy lights to it. So currently I'm a bit iffy about watching the rest of it :?

Also another new show Shangri-La has anyone picked this show up I was thinking about watching it but wanted someone else's opinion on it.

With the new Fullmetal Alchemist is it a completely new show or a remake that follows the manga more? If its a remake should I still watch the old Fullmetal before to know whats going on?

The new Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya a rerun, a new season or a mix of both?

since hayate no gotoku isnt getting subbed I guess thats dropped by me. Still, K-ON and FMA2 are fantastic so far.

also, worked out all of the K-ON ED on guitar, will try to tab it if I have time.

Tk5SF.png

since hayate no gotoku isnt getting subbed I guess thats dropped by me. Still, K-ON and FMA2 are fantastic so far.

also, worked out all of the K-ON ED on guitar, will try to tab it if I have time.

What do you mean not being subbed try http://www.horriblesubs.org or http://eclipse.no-sekai.de/

Btw if you go with HorribleSubs they don't have karaoke during the OP and ED

hah yeah, I noticed their release about 10 minutes after I posted that.

Strange that its up already on eclipse's site but not on static's since its a joint project.

edit:

watched the first episode of shangri-la. This is going to be awesome! :D

Tk5SF.png

Yeah I watched Shangri-La last night and I have to agree it seems pretty awesome I mean I wish I had a boomerang that can cut through a tank.

Downloading Valkyria Chronicles currently so hopefully that's good as well like the other new series I've watched this week.

Thinking about watching Eden of the East when it comes out as well.

I think Higurashi no Naku Koro ni made me love anime again. I was in a huge slump of about 4 months where the only things I watched were Toradora!, Nodame Cantablie Paris and Hidamari Sketch. One of my Internet buddies fanboys Higurashi, so I decided to watch it. It's probably one of the best anime I've ever seen, and I wish I watched it a long time ago rather than now. It's so weird and psychological.

I hope the second season doesn't disappoint.

This is the same as me really, I'm still in awe over Higurashi still tbh and I finished it months ago. Usually the fangirlism would have died out by now.

The new FMA is good, I really liked it. Even though it's like a remake (I think), it feels like a completely new story.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I think Higurashi no Naku Koro ni made me love anime again. I was in a huge slump of about 4 months where the only things I watched were Toradora!, Nodame Cantablie Paris and Hidamari Sketch. One of my Internet buddies fanboys Higurashi, so I decided to watch it. It's probably one of the best anime I've ever seen, and I wish I watched it a long time ago rather than now. It's so weird and psychological.

I hope the second season doesn't disappoint.

This is the same as me really, I'm still in awe over Higurashi still tbh and I finished it months ago. Usually the fangirlism would have died out by now.

I just got done with the first season. Rena is so adorable even though she has psychotic moments. I liked the ending of the first season, too. It was cute.

I'm gonna start on the second season probably when I wake up later today.

Okay, so the ones I'm going to be watching are:

K!ON

Basquash

Natsu no Arashi

Shangri-La

Sengoku BASARA

Guin Saga

Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~

Pandora Hearts

Saki

Tayutama - kiss on my Deity

It's a good list right? :P

I want to so badly read the K!ON manga but I don't want spoilers.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I want to so badly read the K!ON manga but I don't want spoilers.

so far, its almost exactly the same.

the bit where they got a job counting cars wasnt in the manga though, but the rest of that episode was almost exactly the same.

Tk5SF.png

Is FMA: Brotherhood going to be any differemt from the original FMA? Cause right now it looks like Japan recently learned how to recycle the same product for more profit.

yeah after the first few episodes, its a completely new storyline.

Tk5SF.png