Manga/Anime Discussion

Warrior_B666

[hide=Naruto Spoiler]Naruto_6_Tails__by_Goon111.jpg

I think we know it's over for pain/nagato! \' about time too. lolz. Totally didn't see 6 tails coming though, complete surprise to me. Also, Hinata finally told him she loved him!![/hide]

You said she died...

What the hell Naruto. Wouldn't it be funny if Naruto died. Like actually died without all this ressurection [cabbage].

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I think we know it's over for pain/nagato! \' about time too. lolz. Totally didn't see 6 tails coming though, complete surprise to me. Also, Hinata finally told him she loved him!![/hide]

You said she died...

What the hell Naruto. Wouldn't it be funny if Naruto died. Like actually died without all this ressurection [cabbage].

They really should end it...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

You said she died...

I never said she died, I said imo it's about time nagato(pain) died. I mean have you seen him??

[hide=Just a few shots of him...]nagato_naruto.jpgglimpse-at-nagato.jpgNARUTO___Nagato_by_LaviRavi.png[/hide]

Edit: figured it out....was using italics instead of image #-o

They really should end it...

Doubt they will until akatsuki is completely gone and naruto is atleast on track to become hokage. That's still a helluva long time away tbch.

Dpattle.png[hide=]

You think you got it bad?

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important Slayer Drops: masks-8, leafbladed sword, gmaul-3

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif

How hard is it to make some random village attack the leaf village and kill Naruto?

Because there is no main plot there will never be a satisfying ending and because there will be no satisfying ending the series will never end. So Naruto is just going to keep going until it becomes unpopular.

The exact same thing happened with Dragonball Z

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Oh wait, it was someone else who said she died. I thought it was you dpattle, haha.

As long as there is a huge fanbase, I think it'll never end :\

rc1tzc.png

Oh wait, it was someone else who said she died. I thought it was you dpattle, haha.

DBZ had a huge fanbase around the same age of the current Naruto fanbase. Once these current fanboys get older Naruto will fall.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

DBZ had a huge fanbase around the same age of the current Naruto fanbase. Once these current fanboys get older Naruto will fall.

I hope they'll come with a definite end sometime before i become a surgeon (I think that's a fair amount of time considering I'm just now applying for college. lolz. :lol: )

Dpattle.png[hide=]

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif

Really guys? I think the author is doing a good job finishing up the series. This Pain-apocolypse will most likely end it, save maybe a big fight between Naruto and Sasuke.

Man, I miss Itachi though. Best character in the manga, by far. Sasuke's kind of cooler (debatable), but Itachi is in a completely different league of characterization.

As for Bleach, I can't really make a coherent train of thought on it so I'll just go bullet it:

:I think it's going to end soon too, with this final battle. It's going to be a [cabbage]ty story (as always), but it's going to be saved simply by the coolness of the fighting and dozens of new Bankai releases seen.

:The manga has been and always be the true medium. I know that the fluid movements and colors that the anime offers are in many ways cool, but the real story is much too dark and deep for all the bright colors and happy-go-lucky attitudes of the anime. Okay, it's not really that deep, but it's very dark at times (like, hey, these last few chapters).

:I'm really frikkin' curious what the hell the Deus Ex Machina is going to be for this whole Ichigo-Ulquiorra fight. I honestly see no logical way around one of the biggest DEM's in literature/film.

:I've literally counted about thirty new Shikai's/Bankai's (i.e., different characters' max stages) that have yet to be, and raelly should be, shown. How in God's name they are all going to be seen within a reasonable time frame/number of manga pages is beyond me though.

:I know I have something else to say but I can't think of it.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Ulquiorra isn't dead yet?

I'm rewatching the Nanoha series' for the third time for my lovely Fate <3

rc1tzc.png

Hey guys, here is a list of the top selling manga in the USA through the week of March 7th!

1. Naruto, Vol. 40, by Masashi Kishimoto.

2. Naruto, Vol. 41, by Masashi Kishimoto.

3. Naruto, Vol. 38, by Masashi Kishimoto.

4. Naruto, Vol. 39, by Masashi Kishimoto.

5. Bleach, Vol. 26, by Tite Kubo.

6. Naruto, Vol. 37, by Masashi Kishimoto.

7. Naruto, Vol. 35, by Masashi Kishimoto.

8. Gentlemens Alliance, Vol. 9, by Arina Tanemura.

9. Black Cat, Vol. 19, by Kentaro Yabuki.

10. Naruto, Vol. 36, by Masashi Kishimoto.

Naruto once again dominates the chart. It just goes to show how big this show is in the USA!

\' \' \' \' \' :lol: 8-) and to sum it all up, :twss:

Dpattle.png[hide=]

[/hide]

top selling manga in the USA

I knew it before I read that! :lol:

dpattle, do you like anything else besides Naruto? :cry:

rc1tzc.png

Lolz, yeah, Negima, Code Geas, and i was gonna read all of bleach someday...lolz.

Just realized i hadn't read the new Naruto and when i was going to i saw that. Btw, 8 tails atm...almost hit 9 before someone stopped him from removing the seal...

Dpattle.png[hide=]

[/hide]

Lolz, yeah, Negima, Code Geas, and i was gonna read all of bleach someday...lolz.

Just realized i hadn't read the new Naruto and when i was going to i saw that. Btw, 8 tails atm...almost hit 9 before someone stopped him from removing the seal...

Watch some real anime. Lucky Star, Elfen Lied, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Death Note, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann or something!

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Death note is waayyy too confusing ftl.

Also, any good moderately short series out there? Like <35-40 chapters?

Dpattle.png[hide=]

[/hide]

I didn't find anything confusing about death note, hell I even knew all the characters names. And that's impressive for me since I watched like 30 episodes of bleach and the only names I knew were Ichigo, Chad, and Ryuka (or however you spell that).

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Death Note is confusing? I understood Death Note better than Code: Geass.

Yeah, but you'd think the whole Naruto thing would be a clue, wouldn't you?

:P :P :P -.- -.-

Dpattle.png[hide=]

[/hide]

Death Note is confusing? I understood Death Note better than Code: Geass.

Yeah, but you'd think the whole Naruto thing would be a clue, wouldn't you?

[garden tool] SNAP!! (true though.)

Zerging TTGL again with a friend of mine. Its too awesome for words, even after the 10th+ (I've lost count now) watch all the way through.

Tk5SF.png

Naruto already fails, but DBZ is always a classic that you can watch at any age and still wonder how people made it so good around this time.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

YES!!! GOOD END!! YEAAAAAAAAHAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

So long Clannad, it was fun.

After Story made me hate the series that got me into animu.

Srsly.

: /

how can you not like AS?

Tk5SF.png