Manga/Anime Discussion

Warrior_B666

I've always been a fan of comedy anime myself; Excel Saga, FLCL, the like. Right now I'm really really addicted to Gintama. One of the best Shounen Jump series currently running in my opinion. Bleach is just okay and I lost interest in Naruto a long time ago. I tend to lose interest in long series after awhile.

Himedaph.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djGfglU4fpw

Best naruto opening. the show in itself is awesome tbh, just not the dubbed because they make naruto sound so stupid in them. And the manga is even crazier. lolz 4 pains down, 2 to go, 1 sage mode clone left.

[yt]djGfglU4fpw[/yt]

Dpattle.png[hide=]

You think you got it bad?

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important Slayer Drops: masks-8, leafbladed sword, gmaul-3

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif

iCried at Clannad :(

ranma (no on remembers that one)

That's the gender bender one right? I dunno how I feel about those :\ Though I'm watching Maria Holic haha. I suppose crossdressing is not much better :P

DaphHime, if you liked Excel Saga you should watch the sequel (?) Puni Puni Poemy.

Azvareth, to be honest, it's not just the attributes. It's the personality (cute, ditzy, moe) as well. Oh well, let's not indulge on this furthur, no one (wants to) knows how the mind of an otaku works...

I saved someone from the clutches on Naruto :D Now they hate it, I feel like a better person.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

iCried at Clannad :(

ranma (no on remembers that one)

That's the gender bender one right? I dunno how I feel about those :\ Though I'm watching Maria Holic haha. I suppose crossdressing is not much better :P

yeah, its the one where the guy is transformed into a girl by contact with cold water and changed back with hot.

(Awkward premise and very old i'll admit) but i watched the butchered spanish-translated version in mexico, since i never saw it state-side, and eventually bought it in a DVD set.

anyone ever watched s-CRY-ed?

dtownboy.png

chatscreen-1-1.jpg

Brawl Code: 1633-9644-2679 (always up for a battle! PM me.)

s-CRY-ed (anyone ever watch that?)

Dude, that was one of the most fun animes I ever watched.

I used to go around punching my friends saying KAZUMA SHELL BULLET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good times. :thumbsup:

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

s-CRY-ed (anyone ever watch that?)

Dude, that was one of the most fun animes I ever watched.

I used to go around punching my friends saying KAZUMA SHELL BULLET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good times. :thumbsup:

Finally, someone else who watched it!

It had an excellent story and narrative!

purfish, i think we can get along. :lol:

dtownboy.png

chatscreen-1-1.jpg

Brawl Code: 1633-9644-2679 (always up for a battle! PM me.)

[yt]zzHkpNe_PlM[/yt]

To be honest I call it the 8-Bit version of Lucky Star with Rockman (Mega Man) thrown in.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

[yt]BoQEuQLbVl0[/yt]

Hmmmm. I don't know about the Haruhi version. :-k

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Can you imagine if all otaku time was actually put to use? World peace, space colonisation, no cancer, no aids. But no lucky star mashups either. Its a tough decision.

Lucky Star, I wouldn't second think it.

Okay I just watched the first episode of Lucky Star and was kind of sitting there the whole time thinking wtf is going on I mean they had like a 10 minute discussion about food :-s though I did lol a few times so probably keep watching it :?

Also is Afro Samurai any good I've been looking at it a little bit and the fact that Samuel L Jackson is in it just sweetens the deal :lol:

Okay I just watched the first episode of Lucky Star and was kind of sitting there the whole time thinking wtf is going on I mean they had like a 10 minute discussion about food :-s though I did lol a few times so probably keep watching it :?

Also is Afro Samurai any good I've been looking at it a little bit and the fact that Samuel L Jackson is in it just sweetens the deal :lol:

lucky star gets better after episode 4

and it starts getting really properly good once they introduce all the side characters.

Tk5SF.png