Manga/Anime Discussion

Warrior_B666

Yeah, just finished reading Zombie Powder... shame it isn't finished.

In other news, NARUTOOOO IS SO BADASSS NOW!!!

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Yeah, just finished reading Zombie Powder... shame it isn't finished.

In other news, NARUTOOOO IS SO BADASSS NOW!!!

Naruto was never badass...

The last two chapters have been seriously impressive imo. I hope they can keep it up, I'm liking it. =D> Pain is going down!

PS: I'm filling in the gaps now, really not much of an idea what's happened since the end of the anime. And Kakashi had a shot at being Tsunade's replacement as Hokage? That'd have been an interesting twist if it'd played out (not worried about mentioning that because it's not really a spoiler).

eregion2dt7.gif

Naruto was never badass...

He got badass now, [bleep]. 8-)

The last two chapters have been seriously impressive imo. I hope they can keep it up, I'm liking it. =D> Pain is going down!

PS: I'm filling in the gaps now, really not much of an idea what's happened since the end of the anime. And Kakashi had a shot at being Tsunade's replacement as Hokage? That'd have been an interesting twist if it'd played out

Yah, both Bleach and Naruto have gotten pretty interesting lately, only problem is that Bleach switched back to the IchigoxUlquorria fight -.- .

I wonder who's going to be Hokage now.... :-k , but I think someone is going to use some special technique that makes everything right again (restores Konoha, makes Tsunade young again, revives Kakashi[?] ) and I really hope to [bleep]ing God that Naruto's new "waves of rage" technique isn't another rasengan based attack. -.-

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

I wonder who's going to be Hokage now.... :-k , but I think someone is going to use some special technique that makes everything right again (restores Konoha, makes Tsunade young again, revives Kakashi[?] ) and I really hope to [bleep] God that Naruto's new "waves of rage" technique isn't another rasengan based attack. -.-

I havent watched naruto in god knows how long, but using my super psychic ninja powers, I predict that the answer to your first question is yes. and the answer to your second statement is also yes.

Tk5SF.png

I didn't think Tsunade was dead yet, unless I missed something. :? She retiring?

Yep. :thumbsup:

8888kev8888.jpeg

Dudeee, turned onto Nicktoons because I was ironing and saw some psuedo-anime programme called Kappa Mikey. It was so lame and obviously american produced, kudos for having the :3 face though. Looks like it was made in flash xD

Why so much Naruto in this thread?

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Dudeee, turned onto Nicktoons because I was ironing and saw some psuedo-anime programme called Kappa Mikey. It was so lame and obviously american produced, kudos for having the :3 face though. Looks like it was made in flash xD

I remember that show, it was a cartoon that ripped on anime :lol:

I never liked Naruto much...I've never liked any of the kids animes really...they get so repetitive after a while...I remember back when every Saturday, my geeky fat arse would wake up early to watch Yu-Gi-Oh...back when I spent like two hundred bucks on the cards...Those were the days...back when I could say that crap was good, and since I was young, I had an excuse for thinking it was awesome...

I started reading Vampire Hunter D and think they're pretty good.

I also finished watching Samurai Champloo...thats gotta be one of my favorite animes...

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Gallade... When did you get unbanned?

.... in after mod edit I guess?

No. I saw him on the users browsing this forum list at the bottom of the screen and thought he might post in the thread. But he has made posts in the Brawl Club in VG&C.

When does C_E get unbanned? I'm assuming they were both banned in that flame war a couple of pages ago.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

No. I saw him on the users browsing this forum list at the bottom of the screen and thought he might post in the thread. But he has made posts in the Brawl Club in VG&C.

When does C_E get unbanned? I'm assuming they were both banned in that flame war a couple of pages ago.

no idea, but I dont think cad was banned for that, since his banned started a bit later than gallades IIRC

Tk5SF.png

no idea, but I dont think cad was banned for that, since his banned started a bit later than gallades IIRC

C_E got banned for saying something completely out of line and offensive, and i got banned for making a normal reply with zero cursing. Hell I don't think he should be here anymore. All he does is flame at people he doesn't know.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I remember that show, it was a cartoon that ripped on anime :lol:

First of all, i think its because naruto is just sooo flippin awesome!!

Second, you're so right, the english anime made the whole series sound lame. Thats why i stopped watching it around 140 :lol: and started with the newer subbed episodes \' ...since they were on like 240 at the time anywayz lolz.

EDIT: oops, thought you were talking about naruto. But i remember Kappa Mikey too...i just never really understood it...made no sence tbh, but then again, almost nothing on nicktoons makes sense. I watched avatar on there till it finished...about the only awesome show they have. that and danny phantom...also pretty nice.

and 3rd...omfg!! the newest manga was....AWESOME!! if you didnt read it yet...go here:

http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.php?s=naruto&c=431 :thumbsup:

W000T naruto rules! :D

Dpattle.png[hide=]

You think you got it bad?

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important Slayer Drops: masks-8, leafbladed sword, gmaul-3

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif

Just finished reading a manga called Red Eyes. [bleep]in' beautiful. :thumbup:

I just want to know if Hitman Reborn is a good manga and if Tokyo Majin is worth watching, I watched the first few episodes when the anime had just started airing but then my computer hadta get repaired so I missed quite alot.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Just finished reading a manga called Red Eyes. [bleep]' beautiful. :thumbup:

I just want to know if Hitman Reborn is a good manga and if Tokyo Majin is worth watching, I watched the first few episodes when the anime had just started airing but then my computer hadta get repaired so I missed quite alot.

Hitman Reborn is a really good manga in my opinion, but the first 60 or so chapters don't have that much action. After that point, it gets really good though :D

I haven't watched Tokyo Majin so I can't answer that :P

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

Never read any/watched and don't plan to.

wow. wth was the point of that post?? sheesh...some people.. :shame: :shame:

btw, you should at least give them a chance first, and watch at least the popular ones; naruto, bleach, and death note.

Dpattle.png[hide=]

You think you got it bad?

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important Slayer Drops: masks-8, leafbladed sword, gmaul-3

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif