Manga/Anime Discussion

Warrior_B666

Manoman, that video is just pure awesome, I love the beginning especially.

I think this is one my favourite IOSYS videos unless there is some other that I have forgotten:

Serephurus, I am also seeking out the answer to that question.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Why is anime so damn addicting?

It must be the crazy hair. :lol:

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Why is anime so damn addicting?

It must be the crazy hair. :lol:

Them hair is some hypnotic stuff.

@ star_in_the_sky, my favorite IOSYS flash/song would be Power of Dream, its just so different from the other ones.

[yt]Tv1sWedgjP4[/yt]

And so the IOSYS/Touhou infection has begun...

Nooo, how could I forget Artificial Children. The lyrics are beautiful and sad, makes me shed a tear for Alice. I think that one is my favourite although my iPod tells me I've been listening to Usatei the most :3

IOSYS is like the major fangroup for Touhou that the others are usually overlooked. No love for the VocalBGM here?

(My favourite) Bad Apple:

I think there's only four people here who know about Touhou :( Me, you, Cadburys_egg and Jaziek.

I hate Megaman, I die in the first five minutes of it :( I like the 8 bit tunes though.

I likey:

rc1tzc.png

I hate Megaman, I die in the first five minutes of it.

At least they're not impossible. Plus that depends on which Mega Man game you are playing because I heard that ZX was easy.

EDIT: Me likey.

[yt]HFKtYCcMWT4[/yt]

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

How do you guys like to watch your anime? I for one can't stand to watch more than one or two episodes a day unless a series interests me, but I know a few people on the internet who will sit and completely marathon a series.

I somehow watched 4 epsiodes of Hidamari Sketch x365 a couple of days ago, and that's hardly an interesting show. Think Lucky Star but better and cuter.

How do you guys like to watch your anime? I for one can't stand to watch more than one or two episodes a day unless a series interests me, but I know a few people on the internet who will sit and completely marathon a series.

I somehow watched 4 epsiodes of Hidamari Sketch x365 a couple of days ago, and that's hardly an interesting show. Think Lucky Star but better and cuter.

Lolz, i'd say it depends. Like now i'm in school and busy as mess, which is why i'm not watching too too many or reading them for that matter. But last summer when the US airings of naruto finished, i happened to see new ones online and heard about em from friends. That's actually how i found out about manga. Then i watched the japanese ones and i was like omg this is awesome...the voices, the narration, everything is much better. That was during the summer though and i watched like 10 eps a day or so. \'

Dpattle.png[hide=]

You think you got it bad?

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important Slayer Drops: masks-8, leafbladed sword, gmaul-3

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif

I just star Rosario Vampire.

So. Much. Fanservice... But I can't stop watching! :shock:

[yt]im3GLvYTYXo[/yt]

Is that what fanservice means?

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Yeah... literally. :lol:

And Rosario + Vampire ain't too bad. :twss:

Mmm, that's why I watch Maria+Holic.

How do you guys like to watch your anime?

Depends on the series actually. Once when I was into Bleach (before I saw the errors of my ways) I could watch 5/6 episodes at a time. Azumanga Diaoh was 3 episodes at a time. It'll have to keep me interested and not be repetitive and to generic.

I'm getting into manga more now. Bought Negima 7 and Claymore 1 + 2 recently. And I've been reading some manga on Mangafox.

Edit: Episode 21 of Toradora :shock: Progress

rc1tzc.png

there are some series that are better to watch all at once, due to having stories that you won't understand if you miss one episode/ take to long to watch the next one. I would consider Serial Experiments Lain to be one of such series. There are also series that are exceeding short, for instance FLCL, that have like 5 episodes.

As to the Lucky Star comment, BLASPHEMY. That is all.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

Oh and about that Rockman/Lucky Star thing I posted a couple pages earlier, this video syncs the two openings together. I have to admit that the movements are almost perfectly synchronized.

[hide=][yt]kJClcrwwCgw[/yt][/hide]

It's not, because Hidamari Sketch is the greatest thing ever. Even greater than Haruhi, Lain, Haibane, all my other favourites.

( X'_______________________________________________________________')

It's not, because Hidamari Sketch is the greatest thing ever. Even greater than Haruhi, Lain, Haibane, all my other favourites.

( X'_______________________________________________________________')

hidamarisketch.jpg

Tk5SF.png

^ If only they had that [cabbage] in my childhood.

Does anyone else watch mash ups (MAD)? I think I've wasted a lot of my life watching enemy controller, angry german kid and all the other crazy stuff out there. And Night of Minorin! I love all Night of Nights MAD stuff :D

rc1tzc.png

[hide=Naruto Spoiler]Naruto_6_Tails__by_Goon111.jpg

I think we know it's over for pain/nagato! \' about time too. lolz. Totally didn't see 6 tails coming though, complete surprise to me. Also, Hinata finally told him she loved him!![/hide]

Dpattle.png[hide=]

You think you got it bad?

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important Slayer Drops: masks-8, leafbladed sword, gmaul-3

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif