Manga/Anime Discussion

Warrior_B666

stopped watching that at episode 12. I'll finish eventually, but god I found it boring watching lots at a time.
Some of it was boring but it was so funny when it tried to be all serious. It was decent but the ending was such a horrible letdown.

10/10, Toradora. You win.

I just got into reading Manga I love it..I plan on reading a lot one Manga at a time until I fully catch up with each of them. I've started on Naruto and LOVE IT!! I am on Chapter 186 of Naruto gonna try and push to hit Chapter 200 tonight.

xxteargodxx.png

I just got into reading Manga I love it..I plan on reading a lot one Manga at a time until I fully catch up with each of them. I've started on Naruto and LOVE IT!! I am on Chapter 186 of Naruto gonna try and push to hit Chapter 200 tonight.

You could've started on something sooo much better...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Finished gurren lagann again. Cried at the end again.

Still the best show ever.

Gurren Lagann was so lame and painful.

clearly you're not enough of a man to enjoy it.

but whatever, each to his own.

Tk5SF.png

Okay, Bleach is REALLY starting to piss me off... They've done over 30 episodes on the Bounts, and they still haven't killed Kadia yet. Oh well, he has Ichigo on his [wagon] now.

That aside, I've been watching Code Geass R2. You can hate all you want, but I think it's a pretty good show.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Finished gurren lagann again. Cried at the end again.

Still the best show ever.

Gurren Lagann was so lame and painful.

clearly you're not enough of a man to enjoy it.

Oh [cabbage], I've been found out.

I like girly anime so much more than LOL THIS IS THE DRILL THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS SPIN ON KICK REASON TO THE CURB stuff; but Baccano! was so good. It has the mafia, trains, brutal killing, everything to make a good action anime.

I've heard that theres some soccer thing going on in Bleach. Filler number 5 million?

I need something else to watch instead of Toradora, maybe I'll catch up on Maria Holic and Maria-sama ga Miteru.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I got my [wagon] kicked by the Dark Knight reference in LittleKuriboh's most recent episode of Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged. :lol:

[hide=][yt]dJmDWevlt3U[/yt][/hide]

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Can anyone tell me where to find the whole of the K-on! manga, I found the first 7 chapters on mangafox but it doesn't have the rest of it :cry:

It's not out yet. I searched "K-on! scanlations" in google and all the website were up to chapter 7.

Looks pretty interesting though, I may check it out myself. :)

rc1tzc.png

Damn that sucks I was hoping to read the whole of it before the anime came out, yes i know the first episode airs tomorrow. Btw on that how long does it take for fansubs to come out?

usually a couple of days, depends how mainstream the anime/manga is.

I think Higurashi no Naku Koro ni made me love anime again. I was in a huge slump of about 4 months where the only things I watched were Toradora!, Nodame Cantablie Paris and Hidamari Sketch. One of my Internet buddies fanboys Higurashi, so I decided to watch it. It's probably one of the best anime I've ever seen, and I wish I watched it a long time ago rather than now. It's so weird and psychological.

I hope the second season doesn't disappoint.

Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click here.

watch this show. watch it now.

I must watch!

rc1tzc.png

Watched the first few minutes of the clannad movie, and having watched the series first, its a severe dose of WTF?!?!?! with the animation style. But good nonetheless, and I'm looking forward to seeing the story told in a different way.

Tk5SF.png

I've heard so much positive stuff about K-ON!; I might check it out in a little while. I love music so it might be good stuff for me. Thanks for reminding me about it.

Also, yeah, the Clannad movie is a bit alienating at first but it's good in its own right.

Yeah K-on! is pretty good I watched it on Friday and laughed a few times so I'll probably watch the rest of it. Though I do have one small rant not about the actual show but about the fansubbing I got a copy of it that had this horrible font and size of the writing and then during the opening and endings they put the writing in black in the middle and put words on top of each other so I couldn't read any of it and it had this random pink 'a' behind the writing :wall: