Manga/Anime Discussion

Warrior_B666

Ok, Gundam seriously has to stop repeating itself SERIES AFTER SERIES!!

-.-

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

I don't see anything wrong with Gundams that go Super Saiyan. :D

G Gundam was a classic when I was younger.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

12494.jpg

I want this game to be an anime so badly.

I don't see how it would really work.

They either A) Make the game itself into an Anime, which has its flaws cause you're mostly broke and do odd-jobs to pay for the fights.

Or

B) Have Travis in it, where he is number 1, and it continues from where the game left off, yet leaves out some major points in the game unless it shows them via flashbacks.

I'd like to see something like A, but it would spoil the game. Even B would spoil the game, I can't see how it would be done well.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Well, yeah, I'll admit that he is pretty cool.

Mainly because of how he acted before and after the one battle against one of them (It was like somewhere from number 4-6), the one on the beach anyway. That and how he was rather reluctant to kill females.

[hide=Spoilers be here]Didn't kill 2, one of whom survived (School one survived, Beach one killed herself), though he was pretty badass against Bad Girl (heh, one of the funniest characters in the game), and he killed Speed Buster aswell (old chick who killed Thunder Ryu). Okay, so he killed 3/5 (if I remember, he killed his half-sister).

Yeah, but the ending was pretty surprising turns out that he is related to Sylvia (his sister-in-law, who knew? (I believe that her husband was his half-brother, correct?). Guess what made the ending funny was that he was pretty much hitting on her half the game.

Oh, and if you haven't done already, watch his half-sister's speech slowed down on youtube, gives alot of insight (but still funnier at full-speed)[/hide]

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Unfortunately they weren't very big on anime in Bali :wall: So I'm going to have to get my anime a different which means it's going to take me like a year to get and finish all the anime that I plan on watching and by that time a few of them will have probably released new seasons I know that they are releasing a new season of FMA and I read that most people expect a 4th season of ZnT :x

Also does anybody know if a 2nd season of Haruhi Suzumiya has been officially announced? :pray:

I just finished watching Gantz, and I've never been more annoyed at the end of a series. I had enjoyed it right up until the end, which just made me feel like I had completely wasted my time.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

Unfortunately they weren't very big on anime in Bali :wall: So I'm going to have to get my anime a different which means it's going to take me like a year to get and finish all the anime that I plan on watching and by that time a few of them will have probably released new seasons I know that they are releasing a new season of FMA and I read that most people expect a 4th season of ZnT :x

Also does anybody know if a 2nd season of Haruhi Suzumiya has been officially announced? :pray:

yeah, its been officially announced. it doesnt have a date yet though.

Tk5SF.png

I just finished watching Gantz, and I've never been more annoyed at the end of a series. I had enjoyed it right up until the end, which just made me feel like I had completely wasted my time.

Haha o dear, i just started watching this

Previous "fatbill" till I lost the password.

Please click below to help with my ICT A Level, for which I have to monitor my website for 8 weeks, hits and feedback welcome.

http://www.chauncystweb.co.uk/sm

Feedback page now up and working

If its any consolation, Haruhi-chan will be out in like 2 weeks.

Robot Chicken just bashed Inuyasha.... Should I be cheering?

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

who gives a [cabbage]? Its inuyasha.

Was that remark really necessary?

Plus I'm thinking about either watching Afro Samurai or the original Mobile Suit Gundam.

who gives a [cabbage]? Its inuyasha.

Was that remark really necessary?

Plus I'm thinking about either watching Afro Samurai or the original Mobile Suit Gundam.

Afro samurai was [bleep]ing awesome.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Azvareth, those cute, ditsy girls are for fanservice my boy, fanservice. Though some may not like those naive girls, there's a HUGE fanbase who love them. Must be their moe nature.

Also Lucy (the naked girl) is naked because she was captured (and experimented on?) but she broke free and clothes must have been the last thing on her mind in that lab. Those aren't rabbit ears (she ain't one of those half cat/half human known as neko's), they're horns but they do look like ears and she has a split personality. Her evil sadistic side is Lucy and her cute, innocent side is Nyu. She's normally in Nyu mode but when she hits her head or is faced by violence, she turns into Lucy [scary].

And she's eighteen, perfectly legal.

Yeah, I realise it's because there's a lot of people who get turned on by cartoons with big jugs. What I don't understand is how sensible, socially-functioning people (such as yourself?) can ignore all that stuff, and still think "oh gee this show sure is great". Not to mention all the meaningless fillers and stuff, it's just... between the clueless girls, the "AH! EH!"'s said grittily by one of anime's 12 male voice actors, the redundant monologues explaining everything for the viewer etc... where's the actual content at? Maybe I'm overstressing this whole thing; all these things might not be very prevalent in the good anime series?

Also, since she was held in a lab room, I don't think it would be such a stretch of the imagination to put a labcoat in there somewhere.

While on the subject, I used to watch an anime series when I was about 4-5 years old. It was set in the future out in space. It was about 4 crew members on a spaceship, and their battle with some "people" (I don't think they were aliens or monsters). The crew had 3 guys: one in a red suit (leader), one in a blue suit, and one in a green suit (a fat guy) - and 1 girl who had a pink suit or something. They had their own special weapons - I only remember the green guy's weapon which was a big [bleep]ed ball mace. I don't really remember anything of the story though.

I used to love that show, but I only had access to 2 or 3 episodes... so if it rings any bells, I'd like to know its name? :)

2009rb9.jpg

I avoid all the cute, ditzy girl crap by only watching deep, philosophical anime.

Seriously, I used to be a hardcore anime and manga nut before I realised: I was wasting my time.

I still have a lot of love for Haibane-Renmei and Serial Experiments Lain. I love the artwork and everything; and the storylines really sucked me in on those two.

Overlooked due to spineless [cabbage] like Code Geass, NAROOTOE, BLEECH, INOOYAHSHA, etc.

I avoid all the cute, ditzy girl crap by only watching deep, philosophical anime.

Seriously, I used to be a hardcore anime and manga nut before I realised: I was wasting my time.

I still have a lot of love for Haibane-Renmei and Serial Experiments Lain. I love the artwork and everything; and the storylines really sucked me in on those two.

Overlooked due to spineless [cabbage] like Code Geass, NAROOTOE, BLEECH, INOOYAHSHA, etc.

Code: Geass is more philosophical than you think.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

And naruto's awesome no matter how you look at it. Just not the dubbed version.

Dpattle.png[hide=]

You think you got it bad?

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important Slayer Drops: masks-8, leafbladed sword, gmaul-3

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif

Code: Geass is more philosophical than you think.

No it isn't. :roll: At least that's IMO. At the same time, Azvareth has said the same about Elfen Lied, so I guess it's all up to the individual.

eregion2dt7.gif

Scratch that, screw consolation.

Scratch that, screw consolation.

:o Thanks a lot both of you, I haven't actually finished watching the first season yet I'm only up to episode 9 of it :? I'm also slowly making my way through R2 of Code Geass :ohnoes:

Also watching a little bit of ZnT and will probably get either a few episodes of FMA (I picked up episodes 20-35 in Bali which I thought was better then picking up nothing) or getting a bit of Lucky Star