Manga/Anime Discussion

Warrior_B666

do digimon or pokemon count?

They do have anime and manga for that, so I would say yes.

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

do digimon or pokemon count?

They do have anime and manga for that, so I would say yes.

They count, but I wouldn't be proud of liking the pokemon anime, haven't read any of the manga. The manga and anime are completely different from what I've heard, as in no ash or constant falling in pit falls.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

Wait, so is that filler arc in Bleach over? The one that started right after they all finished their little fights with the Ex-Espada and I think Renji and the Quincy dude finally beat No. 8. (EDIT: Ah, I remember the creepy mad scientist captain showed up and helped them kill him. So I guess the other captains had shown up too. I'm getting the manga and anime mixed up lol.) Somewhere in there. Cuz that's when I stopped watching.

Meh, my memory of it is all fuzzy. I stopped reading the manga when the "Turn Back the Pendulum" thing started too.

So where is Bleach right now and if the filler is over what episode do I start at.

p2gq.jpg

Wait, so is that filler arc in Bleach over? The one that started right after they all finished their little fights with the Ex-Espada and I think Renji and the Quincy dude finally beat No. 8. (EDIT: Ah, I remember the creepy mad scientist captain showed up and helped them kill him. So I guess the other captains had shown up too. I'm getting the manga and anime mixed up lol.) Somewhere in there. Cuz that's when I stopped watching.

Meh, my memory of it is all fuzzy. I stopped reading the manga when the "Turn Back the Pendulum" thing started too.

So where is Bleach right now and if the filler is over what episode do I start at.

yes, its up the the part just before zaraki kills the skinny dude, after the creepy gay scientist and the creepy sadistic scientist fight.

nudist hippy vegan elves who inexplicably wear leather.

Don't watch the anime, you'll just be disappointed with the poor quality. But probably thats only me because I expected more because the manga had the fight scenes done really well.

[bleep] ANIME. MANGA FTW.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

New Touhou anime! It's made by a doujin circle called Maikaze so that gives me some hope that it'll be good. Someone needs to upload it so I can torrent it straight away.

Bloody impressive seiyus (voice actresses) too:

• Hakurei Reimu - Nakahara Mai

^Mai Tokiha in Mai Hime/Otome and that vice president in kannagi. She's been in loaaads of animes.

Kirisame Marisa - Sawashiro Miyuki

^ Nekane springfield in Negima. Not in many animes compared to mai nakahara but still a lot.

Shameimaru Aya - Fujimura Ayumi

^ dunno this one lol.

Patchouli Knowledge - Takahashi Mikako

^Misao in Lucky Star and Montmorency in znt... cute voice, i'd have expected it to be more dull/monotone.

Izayoi Sakuya - Tanaka Rie

^ Yomi in azumanga daioh and evil beeyatch Tomoe in mai otome.

Remilia Scarlet - Tsuji Ayumi

^ Beatrice in znt and ... thats all i can remember her from.

Ibuki Suika - Toyosaki Aki

^ no idea...

Hong Meirin - ???

^Someone chinese probably xD

Narration - Inoue Kikuko

^She is the pimp of seiyus. Nurse Shizuna from Negima, one of Kagimin and Tsukasa's sisters in lucky star and the nun Yukariko from mai hime/otome and a billion others.

Now tell me that doesn't sound awesome.

Trailers:

Character designs look a little off... Chubby I'd say and their eyes a little spasticated, but hey, these guys aren't a major commercial company so i'm guessing that they've spent all their money on those seiyus. I'd love it if it was drawn with that same smoothness as Toradora is.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

-cool stuffs-

Doesn't really appeal to me. :|

That's because you aren't the designated target audience. It's specifically for Touhou fans.

I suppose most will ignore the art/dialouge and love it for it's characters and storyline (Marisa and Alice please) and simply because it's Touhou.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Why was there always a huge death cannon in the futuristic Gundam series?

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

out of the currently airing ones i like to keep up with

Hyakko - funny stuff, no lame romance like you see in most slice of life,

Tytania - this one is win,

To Aru Majutsu no Index - gets good and bad but i like it,

Toradora is nice also

Kurogane no Linebarrels - just got interesting

Ga Rei Zero - just finished but good to watch if you read the manga

What?

m_theory11.png

out of the currently airing ones i like to keep up with

Hyakko - funny stuff, no lame romance like you see in most slice of life,

Tytania - this one is win,

To Aru Majutsu no Index - gets good and bad but i like it,

Toradora is nice also

Kurogane no Linebarrels - just got interesting

Ga Rei Zero - just finished but good to watch if you read the manga

which group are you watching for hyakko? static havent released an episode in AGES and the series finished airing last week.

Tk5SF.png

1. Inuyasha

2. Gundam Seed (Destiny)

3. Full Metal Alchemist

4. Bleach

5. Noein (I got this on DVD for my birthday and it wasn't half bad :) )

Might be forgeting some. I'm boycotting my anime channel at this moment :lol:

I haven't watched alot of anime only things like Death Note and Bleach though with Bleach i got up to season 4 and got bored because they seemed to drop the quality of the anime both in visuals and with a weak and boring story line. Can anyone tell me if Bleach gets better after season 4 like it was in the soul society arc?

Oh and I'm also slowly getting through Code Geass

I haven't watched alot of anime only things like Death Note and Bleach though with Bleach i got up to season 4 and got bored because they seemed to drop the quality of the anime both in visuals and with a weak and boring story line. Can anyone tell me if Bleach gets better after season 4 like it was in the soul society arc?

Nothing from Shonen Jump gets good.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Nothing from Shonen Jump gets good.

Ouch so Bleach never goes back to the way it was in the soul society arc?

I don't know I liked that story besides it looks like it takes that long for them to finish an arc anyway. I guess everyone on this thread thinks that Bleach isn't very good so I'll drop it.

Btw her name is Rukia

Edit: Okay ignoring my crap about Bleach I want to expand my 'collection' I need your opinion on what I should watch, as I've already stated I enjoy Bleach, Code Geass and Death Note.

I've been looking at a few things:

Full Metal Alchemist

Negima

Lucky Star

Zero no Tsukaima

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Clannad

Hayate no Gotoku

Love Hina

I'm also open to anyone's suggestions.

Thanks to anyone that helps me out

Air Gear and Kannagi

I don't know, I guess I liked Bleach when it had an Kannagi style to it. A spiritual being loses their powers and has to rely on a human to house them and do their job, but then it went into the fights that last more than 3 episodes in the soul society arc. That's why I don't like Bleach

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Are you kidding? The soul society arc was the highlight of the series. :thumbup: After that it got pretty crappy, but the manga is still good (IMO).

A friend of my mothers got me Ranma 1/2 (episodes 138-161) for Christmas this year, gave them to my sister. :?

eregion2dt7.gif

I don't know I liked that story besides it looks like it takes that long for them to finish an arc anyway. I guess everyone on this thread thinks that Bleach isn't very good so I'll drop it.

Btw her name is Rukia

Edit: Okay ignoring my crap about Bleach I want to expand my 'collection' I need your opinion on what I should watch, as I've already stated I enjoy Bleach, Code Geass and Death Note.

Full Metal Alchemist

Negima

Lucky Star

Zero no Tsukaima

Clannad

Hayate no Gotoku

Love Hina

watch all of them. They're all more than worth watching.

Also, Darker than black.

Tk5SF.png

Air Gear and Kannagi

Thanks I'll take a look at both of them

Btw her name is Rukia

Full Metal Alchemist

Negima

Lucky Star

Zero no Tsukaima

Clannad

Hayate no Gotoku

Love Hina

watch all of them. They're all more than worth watching.

Also, Darker than black.

Thanks, I guess I stated my question badly I was more wondering which ones I should watch first?

A friend of my mothers got me Ranma 1/2 (episodes 138-161) for Christmas this year, gave them to my sister. :?

I loved the Ranma 1/2 manga but the anime was not that great...

Right now I'm playing Persona, which seems like an anime...

Anywho...I'm watching samurai champloo and waiting for afro samurai's new season.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg