Manga/Anime Discussion

Warrior_B666

[hide=]

Wow, far off. How can you watch a few eps and judge a whole series on that?

I'm actually proud to say that I read Bleach and Naruto. The animes just suck.

Normally id agree with your first statement, but this is for a stupid shonen. One episode IS the series. One episode of DBZ taught me it'd be about large rippling men screaming and throwing punches. Is it? Yes. One episode of Naruto taught me it'd be about silly hand movements and talking. Is it? Yes. One episode of Bleach taught me it'd be about large swords and screaming BANKAI. Is it? Yes.

I honestly dont understand how you can tolerate such drivel;

"IM GONNA BEAT YOU"

"NO UR NOT"

"YES I AM"

"NO UR NOT"

"YES I AM"

"GRRR"

-insert low budget fighting animation lasting 6 seconds-

"HAHA I AM WINNING LIKE I SAID I WOULD"

"OH NO IM LOSING I MUST CHEAT MY WAY OUT OF THIS. ILL USE MY SUPER ATTACK"

"UH OH"

"HAHA I WIN"

Rinse and repeat for however many episodes needed. Then do some more. And more. Keep going until less than zero people are watching. Declare it "not as popular as it once was" and keep making new episodes anyway.

[/hide]

Yea, I'm not going to argue that the episodes are epic fails due to their poor animation and long-drawn out scenes (especially Naruto flashbacks #-o ) but just that alone shouldn't throw you off the series.

Both Naruto and Bleach have nice storylines and are actually entertaining once you get into it.

The manga is always available and is 100x better than the anime.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Both Naruto and Bleach have nice storylines and are actually entertaining once you get into it.

I hope you realise that the animu is BASED ON the mango? Yes, there may be some discrepancies as there most commonly are with adaptations, but they wouldnt turn it on its head.

knkcopy.jpg

I hope you realise that the animu is BASED ON the mango? Yes, there may be some discrepancies as there most commonly are with adaptations, but they wouldnt turn it on its head.

mango and animu lol

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that if you can't stand the anime, don't let that discourage you from the series (if you can't stand the animation/drawn out scenes and NOT the actual series/story itself). Read the manga.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

I gotta agree with CE. I usually judge a whole series on the ads or the first ep I see.

I have reasons.

Naruto = named after an island in Japan

Nice name.

Bleach = named after stuff that cleans clothes.

Nicer.

Full Metal Alchemist = named with serious words and not one line crap.

Dragon Ball Z = semi decent, Z basically means "2" cause of Dragon Ball.

But my all time fave anime was FMA. I used to watch it all the time, then it went off tv for a few weeks and i forgot about it since.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I guess what annoys me about Naruto and Bleach is that each storyline is one half training and one half fighting. 25 episodes of Code Geass satisfied me more than 100 episode of Naruto all because every episode I watched wasn't training or fighting. There was fighting in nearly every episode of Code Geass but at least there was build up to every fight.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that if you can't stand the anime, don't let that discourage you from the series (if you can't stand the animation/drawn out scenes and NOT the actual series/story itself). Read the manga.

I will agree that the mango can sometimes be superior to its animated counterpart, but I still wont on the naruto part.

I honestly don't understand how I can tolerate such drivel, yet I do. #-o Hate me all you want, but I like naruto.

I hate everyone, dont take it personally.

you like it, yet you can barely stand it?

Actually I got that sort of feeling from Dokuro-chan. The thought of "Hey, this is pretty funny" combined with "But seriously, what the hell am I watching? Its the same recycled joke over and over". And what the hell was I watching? Jesus, I only watched it for her.

And slightly for Spice and Wolf. Horo was delicious and moe, but an animu about economy in medieval europe japan moon? I dont even know where it was set.

knkcopy.jpg

Just watching Macross Frontier which is pretty good.

Definatly like all of the space fighting and stuff like that was in Neon Genesis, the less of the school girl stuff the better.

Previous "fatbill" till I lost the password.

Please click below to help with my ICT A Level, for which I have to monitor my website for 8 weeks, hits and feedback welcome.

http://www.chauncystweb.co.uk/sm

Feedback page now up and working

How did I forget Vandread?!?!? #-o

Show was cool as hell, just really,really short.

8888kev8888.jpeg

He said they're the only ones that he can stand, but the Cowboy one just pushes it

Maybe some eps?

he says his "favourites" are...

How can you have a "favourite" thing that you can barely stand. Its like saying, " I think anime is crap, but the least crap of them is...." which to me at least makes no sense.

In other news, Clannad AS 9 was BAWWWW.

Tk5SF.png

QUESTION!

Who's justice do you think is better? Light's from Death Note, or LeLouche from Code Geass?

I think Light's justice is more noble since he wasn't doing it all for revenge and one person.

Also I'm getting annoyed at people thinking Britannia is a British nation. It's North and South America people!!!

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

This makes me question how anime fanpeople talk in both conventions and real life.

52UUy1Q8QhM

Yeah Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged is just awesome when it comes to making me laugh like hell.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

QUESTION!

Who's justice do you think is better? Light's from Death Note, or LeLouche from Code Geass?

I think Light's justice is more noble since he wasn't doing it all for revenge and one person.

Also I'm getting annoyed at people thinking Britannia is a British nation. It's North and South America people!!!

north and south america based fair enough, but ALL the imagery, names, ranking systems ect.. come from England.

and also, I think lelouche started off with a much better cause, but his wasnt "justice" for long so much as vengeance, whereas light's "justice" lasted for a lot longer before becoming just plain old tyranny.

Tk5SF.png

QUESTION!

I prefer Lelouches to Lights. Although Light started out quite selfless and wanting to make the world a 'better' place, it just ended up spiralling into general killing and villainy [thats not to say it wasnt awesome, though]. Whereas Lelouch kept to his word about wanting to make the world better for his sister until it hits the fan and he loses it.

And you forget that Geass was made by Japan. Japan hates america and loves britain. ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!

This makes me question how anime fanpeople talk in both conventions and real life.

Yeah Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged is just awesome when it comes to making me laugh like hell.

I have only ever heard one person say a japanese word completely out of context outside a con and I honest to god slapped him across his smug little face when he did.

And series 0 - the series that never got aired over here - is surprisingly lol. Yugi just goes around MIND CRUSHing people [after beating them at a shadow game] because they picked on him.

knkcopy.jpg

Anime : Code Geass, Shakugan no Shana, The melancholy of haruhi suzumiya, Lucky Star, Toda dora, Zero no Tsukaima, School Rumble, Seto no Hanayome, Fate/stay night, Moyashimon, Minami ke

Manga: Naruto, One piece, D grayman, Bleach, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Eyeshield 21, Claymore, FMA

v7hblz.jpg

#3325 to 99 Smithing #4332 to 99 Herblore

Kannagi manga has stopped publication D: Otakus cause a ruckus over Nagi's virginity and the mangaka has fallen ill.

Aww man, can't they have just waited tiill the netx issiu tohave critized it.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Doooooooooooooood, did Kakashi die or am I just reading the manga wrong?

Bleach is becoming incredibly badass but where is the ichigovsulquiorra fight?!

Next week is going to be a kickass manga week...

8888kev8888.jpeg

As far as Anime goes, my favorite is Fullmetal, hands down. I... have a sick obsession with the series. I'm working on getting a second FMA tattoo :D I also really like .hack, and Inuyasha. Samurai Champloo was really awesome, too.

As far as Manga goes... I have to admit, I've only started two series... I own all 17 of the FMA manga that have been released, and I just recently bought all 5 (more to come) of a series titled "Bizenghast" by M. Alice Legrow. It's a realllly trippy read... I highly suggest you at least browse through vol. 1 and see if you like it.

(But... mostly... FMA....)

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png