Manga/Anime Discussion

Warrior_B666

I'll get some torrents of CGR1 and R2 going and marathon it sometime... I need to learn to love it.

Also, I watched the first episode of Serial Experiments Lain last night, and I saw some things I just can't unsee. ;_;

[hide=]Like the "blood" dripping from the train wires. Ugh, creepy.[/hide]

Gave up on watching anime because of a low download capicity, so just reading manga's for now.

Claymore, FMA, Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Gantz, Eyeshield 21, Fairy Tail, Akumetsu and Hunter x Hunter whenever it comes out again.

Hide tags please, even on the jokes. I have a gig limit here at uni, and I share connection with the entire dorm, so I can't really torrent unless I want to both pay more money and be an [wagon] to everyone else trying to use the interwebz. So ya, I can't see the last 4(?) episodes of Geass until I go back for Thanksgiving break.

Sorry 'bout the inconvenience :o.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I don't read manga, although I don't mind it. As for watching/reading, I read the whole Misfile manga from Jaziek's signature link, I watched Avatar on Nickelodeon (if it counts), and I was big on Dragonball in 1st-3rd grades. I was going to buy "Priest" but I did and my mom returned it because she though it was satanic. My friend recommended Death Note to me as well. Meh?

Clannad ~After Story~ is pretty good. Watched the first episode and I'm pleased with it. Animation is lovely (as expected of KyoAni) and it feels better to watch than its prequel.

Oh, as for subs: Aquastar, Sprocket and The Waffle House are doing it.

Clannad ~After Story~ is pretty good. Watched the first episode and I'm pleased with it. Animation is lovely (as expected of KyoAni) and it feels better to watch than its prequel.

as are static, who I'll be following. Their work on the first season was first class.

Tk5SF.png

<-

It may look childish, but i really like old episodes

Dharoks, emo's ultimate weapon if you know what i'm sayin. :lol:
Very nice 10/10

For a second when I was looking at your drop-list picture. Ilooked at the dragon longsword and said "They have a dragon longsword now??" ohh I'm tired :wall:

..., then I noticed a gravestone where our tank was supposed to be and my health was a 1 digit number again.

as are static, who I'll be following. Their work on the first season was first class.

Yeah I thought they might be doing it. Just wasn't sure because I didn't see a release from them.

I saw Puni Puni Poemy. Needless to say, I think you'd have to be very open-minded to enjoy it. I mean, for god's sake, the alien bad guys use their genitalia to attack. Probably one of the craziest animes I've seen.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

started this season off with toradora and tales of the abyss as well as clannad AS.

geez. I dont think I've ever seen Rie Kugimiya in a non-tsundere role, and here she is doing one AGAIN, in toradora. Its like.. oh look.. its loui-nag-...er...Taiga!

Tales of the abyss - Luke has the most kickass hair I've ever seen, and I'm enjoying this so far. I only briefly played the game so I've got little to compare it to.

Tk5SF.png

started this season off with toradora and tales of the abyss as well as clannad AS.
Pretty much me too, but add Nodame Paris and replace Tales with Casshern Sins.

Sunohara was awesome in AS 2, also o god Sanae in serafuku.. o_o

Casshern was good but the crappy sub I had of it killed it, will get episode 2 soon.

Toradora is cool, but not as good as I hoped so far.. :[

Nodame was [bleep]ing awesome, brilliant animation and oh-so-hilarious characters.

geez. I dont think I've ever seen Rie Kugimiya in a non-tsundere role, and here she is doing one AGAIN, in toradora. Its like.. oh look.. its loui-nag-...er...Taiga!

You make it sound like a bad thing. And Taiga is much more of a dere-dere tsundere than most others. I, for one, welcome our new tsundere, bokken-wielding overlords.

Toradora is cool, but not as good as I hoped so far.. :[

FFFFFFFFFFF

Im following;

• Clannad - Sunohara made me do it and im glad theres much more Mei, so moe.

Toradora - Im tsundere for tsunderes.

Chaos;Head - Im also 'playing'' the game, so itll be interesting to see which route they take and what theyll stupidly leave out. I am also highly impressed by Takku's living quarters and room mate, makes me jealous.

knkcopy.jpg

I really wasnt feeling the Mei moe. imouto isnt my thing at all really. I was laughing at all of okazaki's reactions, especially when ryou, kyou and kotomi turned up.

But why is this arc sad?! A Sunohara arc cant be sad!!!

/also toradora, and in particular Taiga is the most predictable thing in the world.

Tk5SF.png

I really wasnt feeling the Mei moe. imouto isnt my thing at all really. I was laughing at all of okazaki's reactions, especially when ryou, kyou and kotomi turned up.

Whats not to get? Your loli imouto looking up to her onii-chan with sparkling, up-turned eyes asking what she should do speaking in the third person. If that doesnt give you a heart complaint, youve got issues, man. Serious issues.

Though its a shame such things dont happen in the 3D world. Curse you 2D world for being so perfect.

/also toradora, and in particular Taiga is the most predictable thing in the world.

Shes alot more tsun-tsun than in ep2.

I do quite enjoy the OP/ED, both song and animation.

knkcopy.jpg