Manga/Anime Discussion

Warrior_B666

Usually I'll watch the first 2 or 3 episodes of a series streamed before I torrent the whole lot, because I dontlike wasting time on a huge [wagon] batch torrent only to find out that the whole series is crap by the end of episode 1. Stage6 used to be epic for this, but now, you can normally find a decent enough quality version on veoh.

If I do torrent an old batch I tend to force it to download episode 1 first, watch that while ep2 is downloading and so on. But its not like ive torrented a whole series in a while, im watching all new at the moment.

knkcopy.jpg

Almost 75% of the people on these forums watch anime for the sheer entertainment which is good, but the other 25% take anime incredibly seriously to the point where that group of people wants you banned over it. Plus some of the same 25% of people use dialogue that is incomprehensible but people know that dialogue shows hate, and I know a perfect example of those words. What words am I talking about? Hmmm.... I don't know. Maybe..... HURRR and DURRR? Now saying that kind of stuff shows you don't know any better words to say, and it makes you look like an idiot.

OH YOU and your insinuations. So clever.

haruhiobjects6en.gif

I object to that statement. :lol:

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Usually I'll watch the first 2 or 3 episodes of a series streamed before I torrent the whole lot, because I dontlike wasting time on a huge [wagon] batch torrent only to find out that the whole series is crap by the end of episode 1. Stage6 used to be epic for this, but now, you can normally find a decent enough quality version on veoh.

If I do torrent an old batch I tend to force it to download episode 1 first, watch that while ep2 is downloading and so on. But its not like ive torrented a whole series in a while, im watching all new at the moment.

Ah, I tend to torrent the whole thing at once, mainly because I find downloading it episode-by-episode tedious if it's not a new series. The wait isn't too bad for me, I can easily max out on torrents with a couple of average seeders.

And if it turns out to be [cabbage], I just delete it.

Ah, I tend to torrent the whole thing at once, mainly because I find downloading it episode-by-episode tedious if it's not a new series. The wait isn't too bad for me, I can easily max out on torrents with a couple of average seeders.

I dont mean to torrent each episode by each different torrent, I meant to start the batch torrent but make ep1 the top/first priority download and leave the others to low. Ive only ever done it the other way due to stupid seeds and its bloody irritating to have 20 different torrents running.

knkcopy.jpg

I dont mean to torrent each episode by each different torrent, I meant to start the batch torrent but make ep1 the top/first priority download and leave the others to low. Ive only ever done it the other way due to stupid seeds and its bloody irritating to have 20 different torrents running.

Ah right, yeah, I've done that before.

And yeah if I have more than about 3 torrents running my connection commits suicide. >_>

Ah right, yeah, I've done that before.

And yeah if I have more than about 3 torrents running my connection commits suicide. >_>

my ISP has some sort of weird speed limity type crap going on. During peak times torrents are slow but everything else is lightning fast, and in offpeak times its vice versa because my torrents just cripple the rest of my stuff by hogging all the bandwidth because they can use all of it.

Tk5SF.png

On another topic, Kagamin won Saimoe <3:

If only I could read what was on that website in your siggy. -.-

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

my ISP has some sort of weird speed limity type crap going on. During peak times torrents are slow but everything else is lightning fast, and in offpeak times its vice versa because my torrents just cripple the rest of my stuff by hogging all the bandwidth because they can use all of it.

90% of British ISPs (that I know of) throttle torrents in one way or another, mostly during peak times as you said. My old connection would allow me up to about 50kb/s during the day but past 9pm I could go way about 150. Nowadays I can get 150kb/s during the day and way about that at night.

On another topic, Kagamin won Saimoe <3:

It didnt come without sacrifice, though..

1190317819728.jpg

If only I could read what was on that website in your siggy. -.-

If you cant read it and you dont know what SaiMOE is, you wont get a lot out of reading it. I can barely read it myself, but I understand whats going on.

Something I came across.

k. It happens.

1193681195508.jpg

knkcopy.jpg

vlcsnap-1071018.png

And theres the serve, folks. If youre watching this, youre watching one of the most brick [cabbage]ting moments set itself up. You wont see it coming and then BAM. A small house appears under your seat.

Its unfortunate how much QUALITY the show has. If they had a budget beyond a few pennies and a piece of string they found in their pocket, and they bothered to atleast look through the original game, a decent animu this would be to behold.

Also, sub faster Eclipse and CoalGuys/qq/whoever has picked up from gg on Toradora.

knkcopy.jpg

Bleach- currently reading, and loved it ever since I picked it up.

Naruto- Good manga! Meh anime :|

D. Gray-Man- Very nice, similar to Bleach imo, but unique

Gash- Watched the anime first before the manga, but its a good read.

ZombiePowder- Was hooked, too bad it finished... i think?

Currently reading Element Line- got interested in the first one, might get better =)

ZangetsuEchoSigFin.jpg

67/99/120 Invention

So I finally beat Subterranean Animism on Normal ::'

Hey cadburys_egg, I'm assuming you play Touhou, so where do you stand on the subject?

SA? I 1CC'd that on Normal a few days after release. Though thats not to say it didnt take me a while. SA seems really hard compared to other touhous.

Still waiting for m.3.3.w to stop being lazy buggers and sub C;H 5.

End of Misae's arc in clannad made me bawww like a schoolgirl.

And Kannagi is now one of my new favourite OPs;

pol0SXjVG_0

Haruka Tomatsu, the singer of the OP and ED to Kannagi, is also the VA of Nagi herself.

Though the OP is misleading as to what the animu is actually about. But the animation throughout is really nice.

knkcopy.jpg

End of Misae's arc in clannad made me bawww like a schoolgirl.
Clannad hasn't had as much of an effect on me this time, but I guess last time was because it was the first anime I really watched. I do like how it revels in its own melodrama, like Kanon, but that one was far more upsetting.

I cried at Haibane-Renmei though, which is weird because most of it is a really uplifting story.