Manga/Anime Discussion

Warrior_B666

does anybody happen to know who is gonna be subbing the Lucky Star OVA? its out next week. afk havent subbed anything in AGES and guerrand only ever did the first season and then disappeared, and those were the only 2 groups doing lucky star afaik.

Tk5SF.png

does anybody happen to know who is gonna be subbing the Lucky Star OVA? its out next week. afk havent subbed anything in AGES and guerrand only ever did the first season and then disappeared, and those were the only 2 groups doing lucky star afaik.

afk probably will, though he sort of died out half way through SZS:Zoku and an /a/non took over for the last few episodes. Heck, Eclipse might do it, they seem to be jumping on anything popular.

knkcopy.jpg

[hide=]Otome wa boku ni koishiteru - WTF IS THIS [cabbage]?! I was promised a borderline yuri series. I suppose it is... if you ignore the SUPRISE PENIS!

I watched the first episode and was in stitches at how hilariously crap it was. I mean seriously... every 3rd year gets a pet 1st year? :lol:

The more I watch the more hilarious this gets. its just the typical harem rubbish, but taken WAY to the extreme. We have the 2 foot tall hamsters on helium, we have the "who can be the most pathetically polite" contests, we have the "OMFG you're good at everyday crap! AMAZING~ne?! ". And of course, school student council is ALWAYS serious business.[/hide]

ok that was 1 hours worth of homework procrastination.... I'd probably get shedloads more done if it wasnt for the godawful timesuck that is anime.

Tk5SF.png

Watched the raw. Was promised plot. Is none.

the [bleep] did I even bother with Lucky Star for anyway.

I lol'd. Lucky Star and plot should never be used in the same sentence unless the words "does not have a" are in between. :lol:

Watched the raw. Was promised plot. Is none.

the [bleep] did I even bother with Lucky Star for anyway.

Its lucky star. The plot is that there isnt a plot.

I'm aware.

Someone told me that there wasn't a plot, they lied. I'm glad there wasn't -- it was a fun watch. Understood about, eh, 75% of it.

I was looking at Lucky Star videos just to see wat it was like and I found this :lol:

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]