Manga/Anime Discussion

Warrior_B666

I'm harbouring a crush on all things vocaloid <3

EDIT: Puni Puni Poemy messed up my judgement on Excel Saga so that's why i'm steering clear of it. Though the OP is oddly... nice.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Gurren Lagann is full of fail, imo. :|

What are you talking about? Kamina's Epic Glasses and his Awesome Cape make anyone or anything look like an icon of total masculinity!

[hide=Even this guy.....]I_dunno__Squirtle_and_Kamina_by_PheonixGamma.jpg[/hide]

*Holds up Antiflamer Shield*

2484_obj_big.gif?id=1540

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I'm harbouring a crush on all things vocaloid <3

Miku is old and used goods, theres not much new for her now.

Well, apart from the soon-to-be released PSP game for her.

You'll probably wanna check NicoNico for any vids of her, though, RageTube is ohgodwhatthehell awful.

Seconded. Created by someone harbouring a deep arousal for drills, if you know what I mean.

What are you talking about? Kamina's Epic Glasses and his Awesome Cape make anyone or anything look like an icon of total masculinity!

No, the glasses only got sillier when Simon got his starfish ones and his cape is generic. Plus his obvious over-compensating sword just made him look like he was trying too hard.

4chan

The only place I trust with these sorts of things.

Also;

1229516512441.png

[bleep] year you are the greatest series ever why arent you released faster jesus christ.

knkcopy.jpg

Seconded. Created by someone harbouring a deep arousal for drills, if you know what I mean.

Before you say anymore, TTGL was made by the same company who made the ever amazing classic Neon Genesis Evangelion. I believe Gainax knows what they had to do to make decent anime with giant robots.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Before you say anymore, TTGL was made by the same company who made the ever amazing classic Neon Genesis Evangelion. I believe Gainax knows what they had to do to make decent anime with giant robots.

[hide=NO WAY THATS IMPOSSIBLE ~ze]Gainax is a studio, not an author. Although Gainax did write the TTGL manga, thats because it was released after the animu was aired. Yoshiyuki Sadamoto originally wrote NGE and was later produced into an animu by Gainax.[/hide]

Gainax couldnt animate their way out of a paper robot. NGE was pretty good, but mostly for the "what the hell did I just watch" feeling afterwords. Anyone who claims it holds some 'deep' or more 'emotional' meaning, youre reading too far in between the lines, and its real meaning has gone clean over your head. To add to this, Gainax also produced FLCL. And if that is not a complete drug-induced idea to animate, I dont know what is.

Kamina = Gendo + Sword - Shirt

Simon = Shinji + Glasses

Yoko = Misato - Clothes

Nia = Kaworu + Female

Kittan = Asuka - Female

Spirals = Angels

Final fight = CONGRATULATIONS, SHINJI!

Incredible lack of a decent ending in both.

The more you deny it, the stronger my theory gets.

knkcopy.jpg

Wow, Macross Frontier Episode 7 when the ship transforms is amazing, I love the huge mecha type of stuff.

Meh, Macross is overdone imo. Don't get me wrong, it's a good mecha but it's a bit too intense for my poor wittle eyes.

SLOW DOOOOOWN!!

Heh, cad's getting served by Gallade. I think that puts him below bacteria on the food chain.

Heheh.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann has the biggest mecha to date. 10 light years tall.

You got that right. It's freakin huge.

Maybe I should say Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is the biggest mecha up to date. That's much better wording

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann has the biggest mecha to date. 10 light years tall.

You got that right. It's freakin huge.

Maybe I should say Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is the biggest mecha up to date. That's much better wording

Size loses all meaning when you're occupying all of time and space simultaneously.

Tk5SF.png

Meh, I always figured Stark was the primera.

Halibel is hot. Anyone else notice how weak Hitsugaya is? I mean, everyone breaks through his bankai... -.-

IN OTHER NEWS, Pain wiped out the whole of Konoha w00t w00t.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

I stopped watching bleach at ep 160, the start of the arc where that princess comes from land-of-wherever. I just don't have the drive to watch it anymore... It's gone on for too long.

There are a lot of nico nico stuff on youtube but most of it tends to be a little [cabbage]. and that site is a little hard to navigate D: on a completely different note, new toradora on crunchyroll today mmm. im considering torrenting clannad to watch at school, i just hope there isn't a lot of fanservice/panty shot incase someone comes up behind me at school :uhh: and maybe vampire knight. it has a lot of hype.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I stopped watching bleach at ep 160, the start of the arc where that princess comes from land-of-wherever. I just don't have the drive to watch it anymore... It's gone on for too long.

There are a lot of nico nico stuff on youtube but most of it tends to be a little [cabbage]. and that site is a little hard to navigate D: on a completely different note, new toradora on crunchyroll today mmm. im considering torrenting clannad to watch at school, i just hope there isn't a lot of fanservice/panty shot incase someone comes up behind me at school :uhh: and maybe vampire knight. it has a lot of hype.

you're pretty safe with clannad tbh the little fanservice that there is is pretty subtle. And GOD I hate crunchyroll.

Tk5SF.png

Meh, I always figured Stark was the primera.

In the surveys I saw generally like 80% of people thought he was the primera. He seemed like the pretty obvious choice- anyone else would be kind of a curveball. If it was Hali you'd think it was some feminist movement and if it was Barragan you'd be surprised that the guy who was acting like the leader actually was the leader. So almost everyone else came to the conclusion that he was primera, and almost everyone was right.

Kyroraku, by my guesses, is the most powerful captain, excluding Genryuusai. He and Ukitake were the first captains under him and Ukitake's sick, so Kyoraku may very well be the toughest of the bunch (I mean, he was captain next to Byakuya's grandpa, he's had plenty of time to get pretty strong). It should be one of the best fights, at least until the Vizard's show up and whip out their masks and bankai's.

Halibel is hot.

Interesting fetish you've got there. To lazy to get the pics and spoil tag it but if you know Stark's the primera you know what I mean mate :o.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Laggann.

giant robots throwing galaxies at each other as throwing stars. hell. yes.

watermelons with stripes that run away. awesome. :o

if the first 3 episodes weren't so childish it'd get more exposure though... its really a great show.

basically, take neon genesis evangelion, replace all the emo with skin crawling awesomeness, and remove all the religious mumbo jumbo, and you've got TTGL. :thumbsup:

nudist hippy vegan elves who inexplicably wear leather.