Manga/Anime Discussion

Warrior_B666

Toonami used to actually play good anime. But now it's gone and now the only anime on CN is Naruto, which I personally can't stand.

Saturday mornings seem to have given up on good anime too. I remember watching Cardcaptor Sakura back in the late 90's I guess it was, can't remember much except for her weird outfits, that guy in green who said something [developmentally delayed] whenever he unleashed his special attack and that yellow thingy that followed her around.

And of course, apparently Adult Swim has given up on playing anime. Saturday now is plagued with the comedy crap I have grown to hate over the years. Hey, instead of an hour of King of the Hill, why not an hour of some sort of anime, whether it be old, or new I don't care but why the hell is there Star Wars on saturday night Adult Swim when Cowboy Bebop could be playing at a reasonable hour, instead of four or five o clock in the morning. Bleach is O.K, that new show about the lady protecting the prince just started, and might turn out good, and then code Gay [wagon]...I can't stand it. I WANT NEW STUFF! OR OLD STUFF THAT DOESN'T SUCK! I miss Ghost in the Shell and Evangelion and Big O and Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo, and though some are still playing, they should be playing at a reasonable hour!

Just a question: Does anybody actually read Shonen Jump, because I started reading it back at Issue 20, then gave up when it got too Naruto crazy, and bought the latest issue...a lot of really big anime fans say it sucks...then a lot of other anime fans say it's awesome. I can't decide though, because anything that displays in bold letters on the cover: YU GI OH GX! is apparently drunk with power. I mostly read scans of manga from onemanga.com...

My library has Shonen Jump, so I read it when I'm there to kill some time :P

I still prefer online manga (one huge reason being that it has more up-to-date series), but I do enjoy reading those extra things that Shonen Jump has. I also find their translations to be more accurate sometimes except for those fancy attack names and words.

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

Currently watching Chobits because...... I want to for some unexplored reason. :oops:

I watched Elfen lied.

Just wow.

:|

Wait till you see the awesomeness known as JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. :XD:

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I watched Elfen lied.

Just wow.

If it has a really in depth storyline and isnt crap at being funny or action-based (Naruto lolololololololfail) I might give it a shot.

I liked Elfen Lied because of the epic storyline.. It was so good.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I watched Elfen lied.

Just wow.

If it has a really in depth storyline and isnt crap at being funny or action-based (Naruto lolololololololfail) I might give it a shot.

Admit it, you just liked the nudity.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

[hide=Well if we're in the Touhou Yonkoma mood...]remi.jpg[/hide]

Haha, too much grazing.

The walfas styled ones are pretty funny.

[hide=]RemiliasLastBirthday.jpg[/hide]

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Hmmm. Sakuya Izayoi has expert skill with knives and can stop time. Sakuya is freaking Dio Brando!

sakuya1.pngdio1.png

Even one of the poses she makes in Scarlet Weather Rhapsody looks like Dio's! Not to mention one of her spell cards in EoSD is called "The World".

[hide=Hmmm....]WRYYYY_Poster_by_SagashiIndustries.jpg[/hide]

And now for something completely different:

[yt]zWR5P3Xka2o[/yt]

Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged Episode 40. And whatever you do don't say the forbidden word. :ohnoes:

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I watched Elfen lied.

Just wow.

fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

Not just that :XD:

I watched Elfen lied.

Just wow.

fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

It was just a pleasant bonus. :twss:

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

Pleasant bonus? It made me have to pause for like 3 mins every time a nude thing came on! joke

Either way it was an awesome anime.

The nudity just made it more awesome.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is an awesome 1993 classic. It's about as good as Endless Waltz.

fansub drama is the bane of anime. I swear to god, Koda just needs to stop her bloody PMSing. Nobody gives a crap about her. I just want my goddam K-ON, and if some [bleep] [wagon] girl gets between me and the last episode I'm gonna be [bleep]ing pissed.

Source of rage.

Tk5SF.png

Hellsing, heck, just look at my avatar.

I like the OVAs, especially.

Normally, stuff sounds better in Japanese, so I watch it subbed, but with Hellsing, I find the English dub to be great.

Everyone is just so damn British. Its awsome.

It may not have many episodes, but its worth watching.

2Xeo5.png

[hide=Elfen Lied Nudity Discussion]

I watched Elfen lied.

Just wow.

It was just a pleasant bonus. :twss:

[/hide]

I was more into that for the romance and kissing. :P The bloody stuff kind of disturbed me though. :?

By the way, is anyone into Katekyo Hitman Reborn like I am?

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is an awesome 1993 classic. It's about as good as Endless Waltz.

What are you talking about? "About just as good?" Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is a masterpiece as a whole series. Endless Waltz can't even get near the amount of glory Jojo's Bizarre Adventure has.

I find a disliking for anything AU, except Turn A.

You should definitely read Steel Ball Run, one of the best Jojo excerpts imo.

1260955552084-1.jpg

Well, I'll probably get into reading/watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure this summer. So is reading or watching better or both, although there's only 13 episodes and 594 chapters for some reason?

Currently just watching Clannad, it is really good lol

Well, I'll probably get into reading/watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure this summer. So is reading or watching better or both, although there's only 13 episodes and 594 chapters for some reason?

Currently just watching Clannad, it is really good lol

Personally, I'd say you have to do both. Though I end up reading before watching.

Clannad, was actually good in my opinion too, I guess how they ended it showed both sides.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Remind me to never ever ever ever ever steal Reimu's donation box ever again.

[hide=]reimuispissed.png[/hide]

My favorite manga has to be...umm there is so maney to be honest :lol:

1.Full metal alchimest... Classic

2.Death Note...Great

3.Mai-Hime...a cool one, kinda short but cool.

4.Ai yori aosh...A all time favorite of mine.

5.Read or die...I started it, but Hvae not finished it yet.

Anime is really hard... there are so many to choose from

1.New Genesis evagelion...All time favorite, and kinda messed up to.

2.Cowboy bebop...Who can deny [bleep]e?

3.Death Note... Really, really GREAT :thumbup:

4.Ghost in the shell...Another all time favorite.

4.Trigun...Again...all time classic

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

My favorite manga has to be...umm there is so maney to be honest :lol:

1.Full metal alchimest... Classic

2.Death Note...Great

3.Mai-Hime...a cool one, kinda short but cool.

4.Ai yori aosh...A all time favorite of mine.

5.Read or die...I started it, but Hvae not finished it yet.

Anime is really hard... there are so many to choose from

1.New Genesis evagelion...All time favorite, and kinda messed up to.

2.Cowboy bebop...Who can deny [bleep]e?

3.Death Note... Really, really GREAT :thumbup:

4.Ghost in the shell...Another all time favorite.

4.Trigun...Again...all time classic

Have you seen or read elfen lied? :XD: