wind wave vs. fire blast on metal dragons?

iLootChests

ok any ways i will make meh first attempt to kill a bronze dragon today i plan on maging it with full mystic, a glory, ring of welth, and a anti-dragonfire shield but i dont kno wat spell to use do i use fire blast bcuz its fire or use wind wave bcuz its cheaper, but wat spell would be more effective?

A slaYer KiD.png

Effigies: 5

draconic visage: 1

yes at iron/steels drink anti-fire pot. step 3 steps back

Mage. You are invincible till the anti-fire wears off lol. also its probly better to do fire bolt with chaos gauntlets, you will miss to much otherwise and spend to much cash.

And yeah don't bother with bronze

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

yes at iron/steels drink anti-fire pot. step 3 steps back

Mage. You are invincible till the anti-fire wears off lol. also its probly better to do fire bolt with chaos gauntlets, you will miss to much otherwise and spend to much cash.

And yeah don't bother with bronze

ohh i thought with 68 def they would kill me with no problem and i dont kno how to get the guants but if its from RFD i cant get em

A slaYer KiD.png

Effigies: 5

draconic visage: 1

all you need to do is the family crest quest

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

Do the Family Crest quest, and then get your guantlet's enchanted by one of the brothers (I cannot remember, for the life of me, where he's at off of the top of my head. I know the one in Catherby gives you the Cookings guantlets, and the one in the Al Kharid Mines gives you the Smithing Guantlets).

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

he is in the pub north east of varrock...i think it called something bear inn?

The Jolly Boar Inn, I think...

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

u should definately use wind wave, since it is more effective and cheaper.

I don't have any studies to show, but the higher level spell isn't always more effective, since the higher level spell, the more likely you will splash (unless they changed it?). I'm not saying don't use wind wave, I'm just saying, there's a chance something else can be better.

u should definately use wind wave, since it is more effective and cheaper.

I don't have any studies to show, but the higher level spell isn't always more effective, since the higher level spell, the more likely you will splash (unless they changed it?). I'm not saying don't use wind wave, I'm just saying, there's a chance something else can be better.

I dno but i splash way too much with ice rush than ice burst, i think lower lvl spells have low accuracy aswell so the higher lvl dosent make that much of a difference, and btw the splash was on players not monsters ::'

gabby_air.png

Best tip.it F.O.G. player =)

"No mercy for the weak, no pity for the dying, no tears for the slain"

pretty sure id die at irons

--edit: tip it recomendeds 80+ for irons and im 70 atk, 65 str, 68 def, 47 prayer, 62 mage, 61 range, 69 hp

just fight irons. Or it's a waste of runes. But, on topic, Wind wave.

Geekoverlord.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Runescape has policies now?

archsupportei2.png

First barrows drop 12/12/08 - Aharims Robeskirt FTW XD

Wind Wave

Bloods cost only a slight higher amount than deaths and all you require for Wind Wave is just and air staff and blood runes, whereas Fire Blast requires deaths, airs and fires.

Plus the general rule in Runescape: The higher the level, the better. (Note, this is made up)

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!