Combat Arms - 100% Free FPS - Review, Pictures & Videos

InkofDeath

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played a bit with my friend today, I'm much better than him. Though he hasn't played much. (And the fact that I've memorized Snow Valley and all the decent sniping spots...)

Nearly all my games today ended with me having more kills than deaths, and usually a flag capture/save as well. One was as high as 37-11, I think. All I really do though is camp at the enemy flag. Not as easy as it sounds, sometimes I have to deal with 6 guys firing at me (And a few times, I somehow managed to dodge every bullet and kill them all :lol: ), and the hardest and most crucial is probably taking down enemy players who have our flag. I'm getting good at hitting moving targets, I once stopped our flag literally a centimeter from the enemy flag.

Anyway, what exactly do clans do? I know there's a clan server...How does it work? Clan wars?

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Clan matches, well you join the clan server, you either join or set up a room.

Once you join a room, or create one, only members of your clan can join on your team. If the other team is empty, you're stuck waiting, or inviting people into it. When someone joins, only yours, and their clan can join the room. No other clans can join. You can only join your clans team as well. You may only have 8 players as well. You may only start a clan match when the other team has at least one person on ready or something.

I think it's the same game modes, just clan vs clan. You win, and ur rank goes up.

Sweet, new profile page?

And just in time to show off my new 18 kill streak. :P

Also, clan rankings are up. Now we can share our pwnage.

doublesmileyface1.png

Sweet, new profile page?

And just in time to show off my new 18 kill streak. :P

Also, clan rankings are up. Now we can share our pwnage.

We should organize a clan match or something, so everyone is on and we can find/start a match.

The new profile page thing, it still doesn't let me go past 9, or shows anything higher than multi kills, lol.

Can you post on here when the european version is released? saves me visiting the site every few days.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Hmm this is interesting. It is downloading the patch for the game, maybe I will be able to play it..... I'll try when it's done updating.

Nope, it opened up the game for just a second and then it got cut off by something.... worthless piece of junk...

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

You're not the only one having technical problems. The past day or two, I've disconnected a lot, and I'm getting errors left and right. I might have been hacked though, I doubt it as nothing has changed on my account, and I've changed my password twice, on different computers.

And I hate it how I always get addicted to some great F2P game right before my birthday (After I get back from Taiwan as well), and then I get some fun new game. I'll try to find time to keep playing, but between school work, and the numerous strategy games I've accumulated over the years, I don't know if I will.

doublesmileyface1.png

Prepatch- Everything is running awesomely.

Afterpatch-Lag the equivilence of an idiot trying to divide by zero.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

Heh.. You'll be more likely to find gold in the saharan desert than get the workaround to actually work for (Europeans).

The server is already bad enough with random disconnections; It's even harder to obtain a low ping US proxy that doesn't go inactive within a few hours. Not just that but only maybe 5-10% of active SOCKS5 proxies are from the USA. Of those, maybe a further 20% are usable for gaming (a fair ping such as under 90). So your total chance to find a good proxy every day is about 1/100.

Not a bad game though, and they'll launch officially in Europe soon :) It seems very similar to WR..

It's a free game, you can't really expect it to have good customer support. Nexon is still doing a much better job than some other companies though. The latest patch really has taken out a lot of hackers, from what I've seen.

Oh, and I'm back. I've got all my friends playing now. :P They were at my house today, they wanted to see my pwn so I showed them on my laptop. Then we decided to install it on my two other computers (desktops) that are basically side by side. So we had a mini LAN party. :lol: But really, twas quite fun, I also got some other friends (Who weren't there) to play with us.

And I'm out of money. Ridiculous. I think the fact that I carried two sniper rifles (SRs are pretty expensive), as well as an AK-47 (So I also have to pay for a backpack) really hurt. I might drop the L96A1, I think I like the MSG better. I did buy my silencer for 30 days though. At least I'll have that.

doublesmileyface1.png

The game is fun as heck, but it wont work on my computer, just get a black screen when I load it up. I am guessing I dont have the right stuff on my compter, but when I go to update it its so confusing. Oh well such is life.

3772841190_eba9dc52b2.jpg

The game is fun as heck, but it wont work on my computer, just get a black screen when I load it up. I am guessing I dont have the right stuff on my compter, but when I go to update it its so confusing. Oh well such is life.

If you compare your specs to the ones on the website, or post them here, some of us could give you some direction to make it work. ::'

Am I the only one who still plays regularly?

It's only slightly getting a tad boring for me. I mean, when three of my friends and I coordinated an attack on the enemy base, that was pretty fun. Even better, my role was to charge in with an AK-47 and let all hell loose. Got like 6 kills in there lulz. :)

doublesmileyface1.png

• 1 year later...

I played until Halloween, when they made that update that screwed a bunch of people on Vista.

I was ThurinEthir if you want to look me up. I think some of my friends might still play.

doublesmileyface1.png