Saradomin Sword, Worth the cost?

IeatWindex

My opinion, No.

My friend lent it to me, the only reason still having it is to wait for price to raise, lent it to me.

My first thoughts were, "Awesome, this is going to be great." WRONG.

It's not worth the money, I hit no higher or faster than I do with a Dragon Scimitar, Spec. Isn't that great at all, should be 2.5M at Most.

Im not saying this is a fact, im just voicing my opinion. What are your guys opinions on the Sara Sword?

GG.gif

Bought to try it out, people say "it's a whip that can train str"

But, 2 handed. Loss of +20 atk from defender, def bonuses and others.

Sold it 2 hours later.

Not that good for 8,5m, it's only that much because the boss is hard to kill and it is a rare drop.

I agree sara sword is overpriced. But people still buy it to show their wealth. :wall:

I bought it so i could get 99 str at waterfiends. Zspear is controlled and that would waste exp on defence and attack. Not to show it off. I don't even use it outside of the waterfiends cave.

lanthuscg3.png

It's worth every penny to me, it kicks [wagon] at waterfiends like armadilo said and it's the best strength weapon out there, especially on my goal to 99 strength.

I will say that after 99 strength a whip takes the upper hand.

Looks great too ;)

and the money from loaning it out when you sleep or something isn't bad either.

It is mostly used for snobbish people to show their wealth. Really, they are just shoving their wealth in our faces. I hate it when I beat people in duels and they just say "Well it doesn't matter I have a god sword and you don't HAHA!" Really? I don't care about how much you make, because I was able to beat you with my cheap armor and weapon. So really, who is the winner here?

V32d.gif

It is mostly used for snobbish people to show their wealth. Really, they are just shoving their wealth in our faces. I hate it when I beat people in duels and they just say "Well it doesn't matter I have a god sword and you don't HAHA!" Really? I don't care about how much you make, because I was able to beat you with my cheap armor and weapon. So really, who is the winner here?

Erm are you thinking of God Swords? Because Sara Sword is mostly used for str training, which it owns at.

Spec sucks but D baxe spec is better to use anyway.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I bought mine to merch it to make a good 500k off it. I like it, but it isnt really worth 8.5. I woul have to say make it worth ~5m. The funny thing is that its peaked 3 times to 9m and I still have it. Missed the peak all three times. Oh well.

3772841190_eba9dc52b2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...