I hate my car...

Poopingman

I sold my M3 and bought an M5 today instead. Can't say that I'm disappointed, 500 HP is nice. Had to sell my motorcycle for the M5 though. Still have my quad and a nice little toy Honda that i've been working on for a long time. It's a 93' Civic with a Del Sol front end on it, just put Lambo doors on it and had to replace my clutch. Carbon fiber hood on it, new exhaust, new windows, freshly painted, 90% tinted windows and pretty much a completely rebuilt engine, HID headlights, new tires, new rims, has a nitrous hookup that i installed, just no nitrous in it at the moment, 100k miles. Been working on that car for a while, it's basically built from scratch. All work done by me :). 2nd owner, might be selling the Civic if anyones interested

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I wish I knew how to drive manual :( My dad never bothered to teach me..

Its simple once you get your head around it.

Its even simpler if you know how it all works mechanically, because you know exactly what doing something is really doing and you know what effect it will have. I found knowing how it works like i know abc made learning how to actually drive the car the easiest part ever. The actually knowing where the car is (how far you are away from backing into the car behind you) i found harder.

Speaking of new clutches... I just got mine replaced.. $1750 gone in an instant *sigh*

Total repairs to date on my car is sitting at just under $4,000. Although I have to admint the clutch is definately my fault and not "general wear and tear" since I killed it trying to get myself out of a jam over the weekend. Kind of lucky I didn't burn out the winch in the process also, trying to pull myself out once I definately wasn't going anywhere in low range, could've added on another $2,000 roughly had that been the case also :x

public transportation, bikes, skateboards, walking.... all beat the money drain that is motor vehicles :roll:

Half of America's population is rural (I think just under half, actually) or live in towns with less than a million people, including me Public transportation is next to nonexistent. If you'd like to walk the next to twenty miles I'll have to be traveling daily within a few weeks, be my guest.

if that were the case.. I would just purchase a moped or something... a lot cheaper then paying for a car for those twenty miles

Ever tried riding one of those when there's 6 inches of snow on the ground? Or wear your business suit to work while riding one in the rain? Get over it, for some people, it's just not anywhere near convenient to not own a car.

Anything below 400cc should NOT be legal for road use.

The worse place any motorcycle can be is in amongst traffic, those stupid scooters people buy as fashion accessory's do not have the speed to stay ahead of traffic and most only go to 60 when the speed limit is 80. Cost is not an excuse to put a dangerous vehicle on the road.

~Dan64Au

Since 27 Aug 2002

The worse place any motorcycle can be is in amongst traffic, those stupid scooters people buy as fashion accessory's do not have the speed to stay ahead of traffic and most only go to 60 when the speed limit is 80. Cost is not an excuse to put a dangerous vehicle on the road.

While I do agree with you, mopeds can be a decent from of transportation for people who cannot get thier drivers license yet. Where I live, you only have to be 14 to drive a moped so some kids take advantage of that and have an easier time getting around than their friends. They're fine for in-town use, but the first time I see someone trying to ride it down the highway I think I'll run them off the road myself.

Same with those stupid little Smart Car's, my dad could accidentally drive over one in his Yukon XL or his F-350(that is raised up).

Retired from Runescape September 1, 2008

While I do agree with you, mopeds can be a decent from of transportation for people who cannot get thier drivers license yet. Where I live, you only have to be 14 to drive a moped so some kids take advantage of that and have an easier time getting around than their friends. They're fine for in-town use, but the first time I see someone trying to ride it down the highway I think I'll run them off the road myself.

Yea... and I've come across mopeds in town... and I've almost wiped them out because the moron using it seemed to think he still had the acceloration and max speed of a car. Mopeds themself are fine to a degree it's just the idiots of use them incorrectly. Most of them are too powerfull to limit to footpath use but don't have the power to be safe for road use, unless they're driving in the parking lane or something..... that's the only place they really belong really.

I sold my '96 Ford Explorer and am getting a '00 Hyundai Grand Prix GT.

Gonna add subwoofers and maybe Lambourghini doors to it.

Sold my explorer cause it sucked gas like a tank.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.