PK Anywhere: A Skiller's Dream Come True

NukeMarine

PKers are happy, Skillers are happy, & I get to try PKing for the first time. :thumbsup:

Everybody is happy (except for the merchants.).

Smart merchants buy now and sell when it's high in price. Everybody is happy.

Merchants is like another way to cheat in the game system i think jagex should think off something to stop it !!!!!

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PKers are happy, Skillers are happy, & I get to try PKing for the first time. :thumbsup:

Everybody is happy (except for the merchants.).

Smart merchants buy now and sell when it's high in price. Everybody is happy.

Merchants is like another way to cheat in the game system i think jagex should think off something to stop it !!!!!

Lets just get rid of trading all together!!! That'll stop merchanting!!! yaaaaaaaaay! -.-

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Of course, merching doesn't involve any skill, thought, time, or working beforehand :roll: . Have you ever tried it? Did you think of the fact that if you randomly buy items and hope they go up, you'll lose money?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Of course, merching doesn't involve any skill, thought, time, or working beforehand :roll: . Have you ever tried it? Did you think of the fact that if you randomly buy items and hope they go up, you'll lose money?

You areeeeeeee IGNORANT

Hah, you really think people just guess on what item to invest in? It is the most efficient way, to make money if you are actually smart. A bunch of brats just cant merchant,, they don't know what to invest in, they don't know how, they don't know how to speculate and all they can do is buy rune full helms at 20k each and sell a 25k each. You literally need to know the investing laws, and use them in the game. No real investor never randomly bought an item EVER, they have to use careful thinking and have good speculation skills. There is no way in hell that anyone without skill can ever start investing.

You areeeeeeee IGNORANT

Hah, you really think people just guess on what item to invest in? It is the most efficient way, to make money if you are actually smart. A bunch of brats just cant merchant,, they don't know what to invest in, they don't know how, they don't know how to speculate and all they can do is buy rune full helms at 20k each and sell a 25k each. You literally need to know the investing laws, and use them in the game. No real investor never randomly bought an item EVER, they have to use careful thinking and have good speculation skills. There is no way in hell that anyone without skill can ever start investing.

Well, that was awkward. Wonder if he'll reread the post he flamed?

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

I think getting a random item when you kill someone is good instead of loosing all stuff.....

If you had to loose all stuff I can guarantee you that you will see a lot of people doing RWT ...same way they are doing in BH nowadays which is ruining the real fun of BH

Mitchartz.gif

GWD:

Sara : 6 saradomin swords in 3 trips with team

Bandos : Hilt, Tassets, Chest and Boots (with team) 2 Shard 3 from minions

Armadyl : nothing yet

Zamorak : 1 steam staff (with team)

Spiritual Mages : over 40 dragon boots

I think getting a random item when you kill someone is good instead of loosing all stuff.....

If you had to loose all stuff I can guarantee you that you will see a lot of people doing RWT ...same way they are doing in BH nowadays which is ruining the real fun of BH

You misunderstand, when I say "loose your stuff" it disappears entirely. The killer does not even see your stuff at all. It's gone, vanished, resting in that place all the left sided socks go when they disappear from the washing machine, ie Cleveland.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy

Pure speculation based on not an awful lot.

a) In a one player versus one player combat the value of the drop will be determined as a percentage of the total value as per GE prices the loser has on death less the three most valuable. This percentage will vary considerably to prevent any RWT so occasionally very little will be gained by a winner.

B) The percentage will be calculated taking combat levels, amount of hit points suffered by winner and length of fight.

c) Only unnoted items will be valued thus prevention/limiting of bringing in junk items.

d) The loser will lose all items apart from their 3 most valuable.

e) The drop itself will be determined from a drop table as per fighting a monster.

f) Food, potions, prayer will be allowed and essential.

g) Combat will only be allowed between players of approximate levels.

If I believe any of the above then the only stuff likely to go up in value will be food, runes, potions and other such perishables. Temporarily the value of high end armour may increase but only as long as the losers can keep affording. Once they can no longer afford they will need to skill again which means an increase in supply which will not help skillers. The value of Sara, guth, trimmed etc armour will drop as people sell to buy cheaper but as effective plain rune. Pures will become viable as they will not be able to be attacked by much higher levels. This will actually mean that the demand for nature runes and other high end runes may not really be affected as pures will only train what is absolutely essential.

It must be remembered that pre Dec 2007 many pkers would supplement their income from bots/drop trading and RWT. Since this can no longer take place money will be tight enough that they will need to skill their items themselves.

You areeeeeeee IGNORANT

I was gonna say something mean, but when you'll look back you'll feel really sorry for yourself. I think that's enough. Just read a bit more next time :lol:

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

This is very true. When there was pking, fishing, cooking, fletching, herblore and many other skills were profitable. I don't know any details of the Pk world as I'm not interested in pking but it should help the price on potions and many other armours. I know like third age and other prices havent changed. (IDK if anyone pks in 3age)

This is very true. When there was pking, fishing, cooking, fletching, herblore and many other skills were profitable. I don't know any details of the Pk world as I'm not interested in pking but it should help the price on potions and many other armours. I know like third age and other prices havent changed. (IDK if anyone pks in 3age)

Pking is as pofitable as the skills in runescape and i think pk is like a gambling thing becoz u risking ur armour and weapon to get money

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

I remember about a year ago people were running around saying that Doomsday is coming to rs; I'm fairly sure that may not happen because of the fact that now there will be less of a supply ::'

22031_s.gif

I think pk-ing worlds are gonna be fun personally, and very useful for me. But i dont plan to pk.

Think how empty all the crowded spots on normal worlds are gonna be...

Admittedly since i runecraft and slay, it wont be very useful for me, but i imagine all the miners and woodcutters out there will be happy \'

And i cant wait to see pots rise, thank you for giving the idea of making super str in advance...

P.S. What do you think of my sig? Home-grown :D

Alternate Philosophy:

"Things just happen. What the hell"

obliviousvk7.png

Hopefully farming will get more £££ as ranarrs will probs go up with all the pray pots being made. \'

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I think pk-ing worlds are gonna be fun personally, and very useful for me. But i dont plan to pk.

Think how empty all the crowded spots on normal worlds are gonna be...

Admittedly since i runecraft and slay, it wont be very useful for me, but i imagine all the miners and woodcutters out there will be happy \'

And i cant wait to see pots rise, thank you for giving the idea of making super str in advance...

P.S. What do you think of my sig? Home-grown :D

You'll get pk'd while woodcutting. :|

Oooh nevermind. Now I'm the one sounding stupid :lol:

Hopefully you cannot save your top three items on death on a PK anywhere server. That'll limit the skillers that want to level on PK servers (they'll lose their pick or axe).

On the other hand, I agree with others it'll be cool if skilling on PK anywhere servers bring unique benefits.

nukemarine.png