Is hitting 0's still possible?

RaScape

Well didn't play RS for like around the time that Dural killing outside of wilderness thing happened. Wondering about checking the game out again. Do players till hit 0's? That was one of my biggest gripes about the game. At least a miss and animation showing a miss would be nice..

-Ok that's been answered

-------------------------------------------------------------

Do Jagex return items now if it's evident that you've been hacked due to a keylogger(not by giving out your password).

Of course you can still hit 0's...unless you mean the red kind...if you do mean those then no

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

This post belongs in Help and Advice, by the way, which is where I reported it to get moved to.

On Topic: Yes, you can still hit Zero on a monster, and they can hit Zero on you.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Do Jagex return items now if it's evident that you've been hacked due to a keylogger(not by giving out your password).

No :( Jagex stays with their policy to never return items. No matter what happened. Not even when it's their own fault (server crash, etc).

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

They couldn't possibly tell if a keylogger got you, if your just lieing and want some free stuff, or some other reason. They would literally have thousands of messages asking for stuff daily.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Death kinda scares me.

[/hide]

Seeing as the 0 question has been answered, I'll answer your returned items. Unfortuantly no they don't. If they did, probably alot of false reports would come in for people wanting items they didn't even have.

Off-topic: What was it like the day Durial was killing people if you were there?

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

I was logged on that day but wasn't on the world this incident occurred. It happened around or on 6/06/06 so people where making jokes about that (666). This incident was Durial's fault but Jagex's fault as well for having such a huge bug yet they didn't return items to the people that were killed by him. I don't see how there's no way for them to know if you got hacked (the keylogger part may be true but they should be able to IP track to look for consistency and what not like Blizzard does).

Anyways the Dural guy even killed a player moderator that was telling him to stop (lol)there should be vids on this on youtube somewhere. Just gotta look around. Oh yeah; thanks for responding guys.

I was logged on that day but wasn't on the world this incident occurred. It happened around or on 6/06/06 so people where making jokes about that (666). This incident was Durial's fault but Jagex's fault as well for having such a huge bug yet they didn't return items to the people that were killed by him. I don't see how there's no way for them to know if you got hacked (the keylogger part may be true but they should be able to IP track to look for consistency and what not like Blizzard does).

Anyways the Dural guy even killed a player moderator that was telling him to stop (lol)there should be vids on this on youtube somewhere. Just gotta look around. Oh yeah; thanks for responding guys.

The bug was he had a 99 construction party, and with the fighting ring being so new, he kicked people out of his house, and when that happened, they all still had the attack button armed and were allowed to attack anyone.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

It's stupid, 99 Attack should guarantee you always hit like a 5 or something...

But would 99 Defence Counteract that :-k :lol:

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Death kinda scares me.

[/hide]