Firemaking update/another minigame?

Saslfraz

I'm sure its not F2P, unless like someone above me said, they give F2P the map space next to the River Salve.

In The Great Orb project they had the Chaos and Cosmic temples, they just cut them out for f2pers,

Maybe they will do the same with this minigame and cut out the member bits for the f2pers..

08sig.png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Though hopefully the minigame isn't as dull as the Rc minigame.

What's so dull about the RC Minigame? It's one of my favorites.

On to the firemaking, really, it could go either way... (in terms of P2P or F2P). Mainly I hope for an alternative method to training FM, not necessarily faster.

Only time will tell.

cliffside1ra5.png

Though hopefully the minigame isn't as dull as the Rc minigame.

What's so dull about the RC Minigame? It's one of my favorites.

On to the firemaking, really, it could go either way... (in terms of P2P or F2P). Mainly I hope for an alternative method to training FM, not necessarily faster.

Only time will tell.

Well it's not that the minigame is dull, it's just not that exciting.

08sig.png

I'm sure its not F2P, unless like someone above me said, they give F2P the map space next to the River Salve.

In The Great Orb project they had the Chaos and Cosmic temples, they just cut them out for f2pers,

Maybe they will do the same with this minigame and cut out the member bits for the f2pers..

I agree, and maybe have some members-only rewards? That will make F2Pers want to become a member even more if they see those members-only rewards.

j0xPu5R.png

Be cool to see a firemaking mini-game. I still love firemaking...ill just have to dust off my old tinderbox :D

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

"Why have you given F2P the new updates?!"

The Runecrafting skill is available to both members and free-to-play. We felt that it was important to offer parts of the update to the F2P players, just like we did with the original skill. The guild is designed to offer an alternative to standard Runecrafting, and was just as important to offer that to free as it was to offer to members.

After all, as the news post states, "the Runecrafters want all the help they can get!"

I have a feeling this update is going to be for F2P too.
imagangster.png

by the way, don't be proud you're 'pure' f2p. It isn't hard to not pay.

No, but it is a lot harder to play to higher levels in. Kyle has better levels than a lot of members I know.

Back on topic...

Seems like there is evidence for and against whether f2p will get the new quest and minigame. With the volume of updates (mainly minigames) they've been getting recently, it seems likely they'll be getting this one too. Or, Jagex could try to please the more selfish members by making the quest and minigame p2p only.

I suppose we'll find out next week. ^_^

anchormansigcomplete.png

I for one hope it isn't another update I have to share with f2p. They have gotten quite their fair share of updates this time around and quite frankly this year I'm tired of it. I also hope this will tone down the amount of fires seen in Draynor Village, Varrock & Grand Exchange.

xxteargodxx.png

by the way, don't be proud you're 'pure' f2p. It isn't hard to not pay.

No, but it is a lot harder to play to higher levels in. Kyle has better levels than a lot of members I know.

Back on topic...

Seems like there is evidence for and against whether f2p will get the new quest and minigame. With the volume of updates (mainly minigames) they've been getting recently, it seems likely they'll be getting this one too. Or, Jagex could try to please the more selfish members by making the quest and minigame p2p only.

I suppose we'll find out next week. ^_^

Thanks for the support Zeph ;D!

Nice sig btw, reminds me of the good ol' days. :P

I for one hope it isn't another update I have to share with f2p. They have gotten quite their fair share of updates this time around and quite frankly this year I'm tired of it. I also hope this will tone down the amount of fires seen in Draynor Village, Varrock & Grand Exchange.

Share with f2p?

What, do you have to take turns with a f2per when you play a f2p and p2p game?

Maybe Jagex will make it f2p, but have a lot of awesome p2p rewards so that f2pers will see it and go "WANT!" and then become members.

08sig.png

I seriously hope it isn't F2P.

Why? It's not like it's going to be f2p only, so why does it matter if it's f2p or not?

Because F2P'ers are getting way to greedy, not to mention you don't deserve the updates. Jagex gave you a finger, you took an arm.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

Share with f2p?

What, do you have to take turns with a f2per when you play a f2p and p2p game?

Maybe Jagex will make it f2p, but have a lot of awesome p2p rewards so that f2pers will see it and go "WANT!" and then become members.

Awesome p2p rewards? Like how the Runecrafting Guild we shared gave awesome p2p rewards as well. It is a fact that anything f2p will be just as lame on p2p. :(

Although I do hope it is f2p. Maybe it will reshape the way we see firemaking, thus leaving holes for more p2p updates.

Stellactic.gif

Why? It's not like it's going to be f2p only, so why does it matter if it's f2p or not?

Because F2P'ers are getting way to greedy, not to mention you don't deserve the updates. Jagex gave you a finger, you took an arm.

how did f2p take anything? they gave us an update and it is their choice to give us another or not. all the other people are saying that they hope that it is f2p

big_mac911.png

big_mac911.png

Stupid short new quests. -.-

Doubt it will be a F2P Quest+Minigame, they never get those things...

(Except the RCing Guild+Minigame, but they suck)

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

how did f2p take anything? they gave us an update and it is their choice to give us another or not. all the other people are saying that they hope that it is f2p

They're sick of all the F2P'ers complaining.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.