#gallery on irc.tip.it

dsavi

Some of you will already know about this. (Don't be sad if you didn't get an invite, I sent less than 10) It was a private chat for a few days, but the idea of sending out 30+ PMs just scared me. And without enough users, it would never come to be the chat I wanted it to be. #Gallery is now public. Or rather, kinda semi-public. I'm leaving it as a hidden, password protected channel, because anyone that wants to use it is in this forum and not on #runescape. :P

Channel: #gallery

[hide=How to get in]

1. [*:34v3s7x6]The tip.it client is already connected to irc.tip.it, but with other clients type in "/server phoenix.il.us.tip.it" without quotes. This will connect your client to the IRC server.

[*:34v3s7x6]If you use the tip.it client, open the status tab and do the next step; (Typing this into #runescape will make the channel name and pass visible to anyone connected) for other users you already have that open if you have followed the instructions.

[*:34v3s7x6]The next step is to type in /join #gallery (I.E. /join CHANNELNAME ).

[*:34v3s7x6]Congratulations, you're in.

[/hide]

Keep in mind that this is an unofficial channel. Maybe the forum staff could change that, that would be nice.

C2b6gs7.png

I certainly wouldn't mind a sticky, this is just going to fall down to the bottom where nobody will see it otherwise- It's not like there's anything to discuss to keep it at a level where people can see it to get the information they need.

C2b6gs7.png

I'm down when I get back on later on :twss:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Ooo, a gallery irc channel.. nice.. I'll make a stop in as soon as i have time and my mom unlocks my computer that has mirc on it. -.-

If you have Firefox, you could use Chatzilla (Addon). It doesn't require an administrator password to install.

C2b6gs7.png

Actually, it's you that didn't stay on for two more minutes, that's what I said in my post. :P

And the moral of the story is to stay on the IRC for 2 more minutes. Or preferably, all day.

Good luck predicting the future.

C2b6gs7.png

Well, currently I am on, and I speak alone, even though Dsavi, Celt23 and Moonshadow are on.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Well, currently I am on, and I speak alone, even though Dsavi, Celt23 and Moonshadow are on.

When I don't talk, it usually means I'm sleeping or just not at the computer. You can highlight me though (by saying my name), it sometimes helps. :D

• 3 months later...

Im Ill be on it everytime on the TIF server

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)