Agility World

Singh

How come world 46 always has people on there ape atoll but why do you think jagex hasn't made this the official world?

I don't really know about there other course, I might go to see if there are full too

Ltgen_Singh.png

Capture_Copy.png

all_99.png

Most of the official worlds are for things that groups of people benefit from. By that i mean the place is better when theres more than one person, minigame, air running, pvp things etc.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

but would you rather go train agility alone or with people that you can talk to so its not that boring?

Jagex makes themed worlds to benefit large groups of people, agility doesn't get any bonuses from multiple people training on one course at once.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Yeah, there are many different kinds of worlds like this, that are just for the company, and not for the benefit. Making it themed is unnecessary.

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

w46 is the world where world 46 ape atoll agility team is running, they are a RSOF guild.

This is there thread: http://forum.[Please Use QuickFind Code].ws?22,23,748,56647644

There are lots of other "unofficial" guilds with there own worlds on the RS forums, w22 Shilo Village/Barbarian Fishing for example.

maskyn.png

~99 Cooking on 06/20/2007~

~99 Agility on 03/02/2008 (1,006th)~

~99 Firemaking on 06/25/2008~

~99 Woodcutting on 06/29/2009~

~99 Fletching on 10/29/2009~

• 2 weeks later...

I think, finding out which world players use for most activities is pretty easy, and if you want to train alone you just don't go to a certain world where everyone else goes to do what you are doing. Jagex don't need to have themed worlds for everything because the players themselves create them and they don't need Jagex to make it official. We did it before themed worlds came out, and we will carry on doing it now even when Jagex do assign certain tasks to do on certain worlds if you want company.

Then we'd need Fletching, Herblore, Summoning, Smithing, Alching, Cooking, Runcrafting, Farming, and Crafting worlds.

There are said worlds? (besides the fletching and smithing ones.) Name them please :pray: :P

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Then we'd need Fletching, Herblore, Summoning, Smithing, Alching, Cooking, Runcrafting, Farming, and Crafting worlds.

There are said worlds? (besides the fletching and smithing ones.) Name them please :pray: :P

Don't think there are actually worlds for summoning or runecrafting: it's not exactly a skill where you can be "social" (apart from the zmi world for rc)

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.