How many hours do you play runescape for?

Chrisberry4

This came into my head when i played runescape today, i played over for a little over 11 hours stright...

Very Unhealthy i know, but does it count on what you are doing on that day, or is down to pure bordom.

Normaly i play for around 4-6 Hours a day on weekends and 1-2 on school days.

Does that depend on other things or if you want to?

Would you play for longer if given the choice or would you life take over.

Discuss.

During the school week about and hour maybe, if im lucky.. During teh weekends i can go pretty much all day if im not busy lol and honestly, over the summer i played for 16 hrs in 1 day lol.. yeah very unhealthy. :mrgreen:

Omg-1.jpg

Pk_i_n_y_o_u.png

RL has a habit of taking over RS time. I suspect that this will be moved to questionnaires, and turn into a massive flame war. I personally don't play much, lately I've been busy in RL. I couldn't really give a set time...

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

This belongs in Questionnaires, by the way.

On Topic: On school days, I do not play at all, but on Friday night through to Sunday, I usually play about 1-4 Hours Per Day. Not in one go, however.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Used to play over 10 hours a day, now that a friend and I are developing an MMORPG, usually 2-8 hours a week or so (which is pretty much clan meets, Tears of Guthix and doing new updates when they come out).

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

alot lol

but school is coming up ill try play only 3-4hrs a day not like 6-7 last school year

weekends all day sometimes

summer all day mostly =o

StarViv.png

During the holidays I've played alot, but during school time my weekday is probably three hours max. My homework is one of the things that limits my play so I think my weekends will probably come to like six hours max now.

Depends very heavily on the Weather :P

I do alot of sport, usually everyday, for about 2 1/2 hours.

If it rains I probaly play more then I should (3-5 hours)....

Weekend maybe 3-6. Have played a little more on miserable rainy days (again) but not often :P

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Since I'm in college and normally done with classes by noon, I normally play around 6 hours a day, everyday. That is soon to change if I get a job in the near future, I really hope I get one too. Also when tennis season kicks off for the fall, I'll only be able to play sometimes during the week, but stil the same amount of time.

On weekdays usually between 2-4 hours. (Unless I'm busy then none)

On weekends anywhere from 4-8 hours a day depending how much spare time I have. Usually I only play when I have nothing else important to do.

Before my parents used to limit me to 1 hour a day. I'm glad that limit is over. ::'

Well, on week days I usually manange from 1 hour or maybe a bit more, but never more than 2.

On weekends, well that's a different story. If I don't have to go anywhere, I usually can stay on forever. I played around 15 or 16 hours yesterday, but I can only manage that much on a Saturday. Normal weekends are the whole day or around 8 hours.

r2kuft.gif

Click Here for my RSOF 99 Construction G&A thread! Post your support!