Buying BGS/DFS?

craven_range

They just need to make the trade ammounts limits even smaller, like, only 2 of the same 10M+ Item every 10 hours would stop it pretty much.

And could go like QP and Trade Limits,

10M+ 2 / 10 hours

7M+ 4/10 Hours

5M+ 5/10 Hours, etc...

(No other reason than merchanting / manipulating price on buying more than 2 of 10M+ item in that short period of time, anyways)

Then we are back from where we started. Remember AGS getting stuck on the same price for decades? Yes, that does more bad to the economy then this.

Why? This way people wouldn't be merchanting/manipulating with it, and if price gets stuck up because of people just buying for using it, then I think it should be OK, rather than price changing due to merchanting/manipulating.

16185_s.gif

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No surprises here. As much as Jagex tries to condemn price manipulation, it is going to happen until it's impossible, and by then you've ruined half the game. It's exactly like RWTing.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

They just need to make the trade ammounts limits even smaller, like, only 2 of the same 10M+ Item every 10 hours would stop it pretty much.

And could go like QP and Trade Limits,

10M+ 2 / 10 hours

7M+ 4/10 Hours

5M+ 5/10 Hours, etc...

(No other reason than merchanting / manipulating price on buying more than 2 of 10M+ item in that short period of time, anyways)

Then we are back from where we started. Remember AGS getting stuck on the same price for decades? Yes, that does more bad to the economy then this.

Why? This way people wouldn't be merchanting/manipulating with it, and if price gets stuck up because of people just buying for using it, then I think it should be OK, rather than price changing due to merchanting/manipulating.

A locked price is NOT ok. An item is supposed to fluctuate in price. And not be stuck because of some silly rule.

Besides, wake up, EVERY item in the arsenal is being merchanted right now. Food, armour, even the parrot I recently bought from that very exchange. A fluctuating item is an healthy item. An item stuck because of rules is dead, just like that parrot.

I don't see nearly as much people whining as when party hats and godswords were stuck in price. According to Jagex' logic that means this is insignifigant.

If you hate merchanters this much. Then I suggest not buying that snicker bar, because god forbid it will go down in price.

Price manipulating is bad, but its the systems fault, not the player's.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

They have also got all d boots bought out, or at least someone has.

:D

srabu1.jpg

Again, A C I D Y. They'll be dumped tomorrow or Weds. Robins are going to be hoarded for awhile; they don't come in the game all to often as something like ranarrs do.

hopesolopatriot.jpg