No cape for pures?

LiChef

No doubt i'm wrong and have completely over-reacted on this one or there's already a topic somewhere, but anyway i'm going to continue.

After seeing a few people get 99 Attack it mentions talking to Ajjat at the Warrior's Guild. But he is inside the Warrior's Guild. And to get in there you need a combined Attack and Strength of 130!

So doesn't this mean that Attack pures, once reaching 99 Attack cannot be appreciated for there acheivement, which is not as easy even if you aren't a pure.

I'm sure something went wrong here...

Li Chef

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

If you have 99 in either attack or strength, it doesn't matter what your combined is. You're allowed in anyway.

Is that right? I've never heard of that :-s

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

If you have 99 in either attack or strength, it doesn't matter what your combined is. You're allowed in anyway.

Is that right? I've never heard of that :-s

Go and speak to the guy at the guild, that's what he says...

illusioncardsig.gif

Scottien

Illusion Leader | Clan Europe Member | Team Nigeria Member | Ex BsE Leader | Ex MOD Member

126 F2P | 137 P2P

I'm obviously too common for common knowledge. :twss:

Ah well thread's come and go, this one goes quicker.

Lock Please!

Li Chef

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

I think you should change your title because i was going to say theres alot of capes for pures then list them. :roll:

BUT i read your topic, and i was unaware of what people have been saying but i suppose i have to believe them :lol:

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Isn't that really stupid if they can't get into the guild without having the reqs even though they have the skill level for the cape?

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Runescape was made for people to train every skill available to them. If they choose not to train a skill, Jagex isnt gonna help them. Its their own fault/problem. People are rewarded for training their skills and exploring the game. Hence the reason for quests and achievement diaries.

08fbca3311.png

Electrone0.png

Winged Fish on a RWT complaint-

There's four complaints on the whole site, one from a mother who was convinced by her son that the RWTers she was buying him items from were from Jagex (and then got scammed and is taking it out on Jagex), two people complaining about having their accounts taken away, and one ranting on the trade restrictions and wilderness removal.

Now just change the background color and page layout, and you have the RSoF

Honestly, if you have 99 attack you surely have the 31 str required to get 130 combined....either that or you have spent a few thousand hours playing. Same with 99 str, it is hard enough f2p with just a rune scim, but not even able to use addy..... :wall:

If you have 99 attack and 1 str, just get the 2 extra CB lvls and get 31 str!

:thumbup: :thumbup:

this pretty much answers question...[/thread] :roll:

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

Runescape was made for people to train every skill available to them. If they choose not to train a skill, Jagex isnt gonna help them. Its their own fault/problem. People are rewarded for training their skills and exploring the game. Hence the reason for quests and achievement diaries.

Exactly this, by being pure anything you accept that you are disadvantaged and can't do everything a main can do. Jagex can't cater to all the different types of accounts

yes.png

Exactly. I'm a pure mainly in-game and I've come to terms with this. Jagex has intended their update so that you have to work, and you will be challenged to train this or that, or multiple skills to get access to a certain area. If you've chosen to not get defense, or certain skills, then you'll have to life with it, as it's your choice, and Jagex is only trying to please everyone, not individual groups.

Is there really any discussion left? I'm almost certain that any skillcape master is now in an area which doesn't require any other skills or achievements.

99 attack pures are neither a skill, nor an achievement, so putting it in the Warrior's Guild doesn't inconvenience anyone.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png