A better way to slay Dagannoths! ~Revamped!~

Lord_Shalaj

great guide 9/10

10/10 if more organized, \' but are these dagganoths the ones from waterbirth or lighthouse?

if waterbirth, i heard that the combat triangle was extremely important, so the ranger could only really be beaten by the warrior (though other rangers and mages could try) and ranger

Ss4goku264.png

ss4goku264.png

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great guide 9/10

10/10 if more organized, \' but are these dagganoths the ones from waterbirth or lighthouse?

if waterbirth, i heard that the combat triangle was extremely important, so the ranger could only really be beaten by the warrior (though other rangers and mages could try) and ranger

It's no rumor, in the first room there are 3 sections all of which have a weakness according to the combat triangle. However dagganoths there are rangers, not melee. The waterbirth melee room is full of giant rock crabs, veracs and maging is the only thing that works there, no doubt. There are also wallaskis (mages) I think. In any case, melee is what to use in the chaos tunnel dagganoths.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Yeah I kill the ones in chaos tunnels if I get them for slayer tasks, the hides pretty much pay for the p pots (when they do eventually sell) and they're great for crimson charms. They're not so good if you're going for the BEST slay exp with cannon and such, but rather a more relaxed approach.

2vuhgcn.png

Might want to mention that they are actually slower charms...

Than what? They have a better drop rate of crimsons than the ones in the Lighthouse and I can finish them almost as quickly as I would melee them there.

Than what? They have a better drop rate of crimsons than the ones in the Lighthouse and I can finish them almost as quickly as I would melee them there.

I guess he means that Lighthouse/cannon and doing waterfiends/rock lobsters after that is faster charms than doing the task in the chaos tunnels.

2dvjurb.png

Tiny bit of profit is nowhere near the highly increased speed of killing them with a cannon in the lighthouse.

I can vouch for Lord_ShalaJ....that by the time you kill 4-6 dagannoths at lighthouse with cannon you probably would kill around 3-5 at Chaos.

They are just easy and great,

Are you kidding dude? I get like 9-13 ranger dagannoths at chaos tunnels attacking me... it's like heaven <3: \' .

Also they are ranger dagannoths: have very very low defence against melee. I kill around 2-3 in matter of short secounds. They are to great.

No, I'm saying that you get faster Summoning xp from them. They are currently the fastest Slayer task in the game, that makes up for it's low drop rate.

Efficiency wise, this is no replacement for the Light house.

To be honest this ranger dagannoths at Chaos tunnels (Same as ranger dagannoths at waterbirth past gates) is great....

So if you don't try it out you just loose on it <3:

No, I'm saying that you get faster Summoning xp from them. They are currently the fastest Slayer task in the game, that makes up for it's low drop rate.

Efficiency wise, this is no replacement for the Light house.

To be honest this ranger dagannoths at Chaos tunnels (Same as ranger dagannoths at waterbirth past gates) is great....

So if you don't try it out you just loose on it <3:

I have. It's not better, but it's cheaper... not worth it, unless you are more of a DYI (then efficiency shouldn't even apply)

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

I used around 3 prayer potion+my usual points = the 3 potions cost around 30k?

I also used Dragon battle axe special+restore potion (not that it's pricy)

I earned over 100K.

Now if i bought 6 prayer potions and also used piety: i would be extremely fast. Your talking about efficiency?

Try 15% Str and attack boost+23% str and 20% attack as well.

That will kill so fast...so fast that it will go beyond efficiency: not that it hasn't already to me.

I used around 3 prayer potion+my usual points = the 3 potions cost around 30k?

I also used Dragon battle axe special+restore potion (not that it's pricy)

I earned over 100K.

Now if i bought 6 prayer potions and also used piety: i would be extremely fast. Your talking about efficiency?

Try 15% Str and attack boost+23% str and 20% attack as well.

That will kill so fast...so fast that it will go beyond efficiency: not that it hasn't already to me.

You've obviously never timed Light house, and compared it to Chaos tunnels.

inuyashakent-2.png

Actually i haven't but i know how fast Chaos tunnels is and rewarding (Expwise+Charms+Cash).

There is noone there:

i got 9-13 strong but so incredible weak defence dagannoth on me. It's heaven....

Here's why.

As i said i earn 100K+with only 3 prayer potion (30K) and Dragon Battle Axe Special +Restore potion. I also get extremely alot Crimson charms (Dagannoths at Lighthouse give green+gold)...

Now imagen if i used up some of the 100K cash for Piety use....

FAST AS HELL is what i would call it.

No i am not going for money: but mostly for EXP+Crimsom....

The money is bonus: have you been to Chaos dagannoths?

As for Cannon: i am 100% Sure that i would 2-3 hit the dagannoths at Chaos with piety. And i am more faster than a cannon with my melee at Chaos Dagannoths....

I said that i could use piety since i earn cash on the drops...

No i am not going for money: but mostly for EXP+Crimsom....

The money is bonus: have you been to Chaos dagannoths?

As for Cannon: i am 100% Sure that i would 2-3 hit the dagannoths at Chaos with piety. And i am more faster than a cannon with my melee at Chaos Dagannoths....

I said that i could use piety since i earn cash on the drops...

LOL! No you're not. Seriously, just do 1 task there to remind yourself...

inuyashakent-2.png

Anyhow:

Lighthouse monsters:

Slayer exp is equal to hitpoints.

Lighthouse

Lvl 74 dagannoths - lighthouse:

74 hitpoints=so 74 slayer exp

Lvl 90 Dagannoth - Lighthouse

120 hitpoints= so 120 slayer exp.

Crowded? Quite often. Also remember if a player takes half hp of a dagannoth he will get half exp or if he gets last hit....which happens alot when players use cannons at lighthouse. So how is the exp great at lighthouse compared to chaos tunnels?

Chaos tunnel:

level 88 dagannoth

hitpoints=85.

Crowded? no

So tell me what i am not getting right?

Speed? I did say it was crowded in lighthouse: also if a player hits a monster that your cannon is hitting and he or she lowers it hp by half or gets last hit they will get half exp. That happens alot when players use cannon so i have heard. Correct me if i am wrong though.

As for Chaos....it's multi...

you got constantly 9-10 monsters that is waiting to die (that is killed by 2-5 hits depending on your stats)...their defence is very low against melee.

On top of it: they drop tons crimson charms and also cash.

No cannon can't be used: but the fact that cannon used at lighthouse is used by other players to have advantage by attacking the monsters that cannon is hitting.

If someone uses cannon and takes my monsters? Hell yes i would take advantage of it. Once i tried to be nice and stay away: but cannon constantly attack the monsters so i took advantage.

So that goes for other players: they will attack cannon attacked dagannoths in other words: make the player who use cannon get less exp.

Also if i used Piety: i would hit 40-50 damage on dagannoths....

OK, now i know your immature+dislike me. I will stop posting, not cause my posts is stupid but cause what i believed was a discussing seems like a argument to you :shock:

Sure i felt competitive about the discussion: but i didn't take it as a argument. Now i know why you post on my threads...

I asked you: have you been to chaos tunnels...you didn't answer.

I don't know how i am exaggerating: i have hit 53 with whip on iron dragons with piety (slayer task). I am sure i can same on Ranger dagannoths (level 88): which is the footsoldiers of Dagannoth Supreme. They also have 85 hp :|

Cya

OK, now i know your immature+dislike me. I will stop posting, not cause my posts is stupid but cause what i believed was a discussing seems like a argument to you :shock:

Sure i felt competitive about the discussion: but i didn't take it as a argument. Now i know why you post on my threads...

I asked you: have you been to chaos tunnels...you didn't answer.

I don't know how i am exaggerating: i have hit 53 with whip on iron dragons with piety (slayer task). I am sure i can same on Ranger dagannoths (level 88): which is the footsoldiers of Dagannoth Supreme. They also have 85 hp :|

Cya

Last post for me as well. Sorry if you think I was arguing, I am pretty straightfoward with my points, that doesn't make me childish. To answer your question if I've been to Chaos tunnels,

I have. It's not better, but it's cheaper... not worth it, unless you are more of a DYI (then efficiency shouldn't even apply)

I don't particularly dislike you, why would an argument/discussion make me dislike you as a person? I obviously don't share your "Runescape" views, but it's no reason to flame. (Sorry if the Caps made you think I was... I wasn't.) When I say you're exaggerating, you say that their defence is low, you make it seem as if people taking your monsters is a big deal (it's not), you make it seem as if a 40-50 compares to cannon (it doesn't), you make it seem as if their hp is a big deal (it's not). The killing speed of the cannon helps too much to compare, thus the reason why this is the fastest slayer xp in the game... and this method demotes it to... a decent task.

I know alot of people hate you because your Runescape views are not very smart, but I don't particularly hate anybody here... Sorry for any offense.

inuyashakent-2.png