New New Nano

runescapeloser22

I don't like the look of it. On the Apple website, it looks pretty nice, but as shown in this real life picture, the screen is too long for my liking:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... 080911.JPG

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like the look of it. On the Apple website, it looks pretty nice, but as shown in this real life picture, the screen is too long for my liking:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... 080911.JPG

It's different. Just different. I'm not crazy over it either, but a longer screen vertically makes sense as it's also meant to be used sideways.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

I just got one 5 hours ago and:

omagawd.

How do they compare to the previous models? The longer screen is a nice bonus, I would think.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

The screen is REALLY nice, I love how it's so long. Also, the widescreen videos are beautiful (I sound like Steve Jobs :x )

The only downside is that when I take it out of my pocket and it's in coverflow, it has trouble turning back rightside up so I can't change the volume. It's really inconvenient when some crazy loud song starts playing and I have to pause it :thumbdown:

hiccup.png

The screen is REALLY nice, I love how it's so long. Also, the widescreen videos are beautiful (I sound like Steve Jobs :x )

The only downside is that when I take it out of my pocket and it's in coverflow, it has trouble turning back rightside up so I can't change the volume. It's really inconvenient when some crazy loud song starts playing and I have to pause it :thumbdown:

Care to post a pic of it?

or restart it and right as it turns off hold the center and << button and post a pic of that

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

or restart it and right as it turns off hold the center and << button and post a pic of that

Whoa, what is that Center + << command for? The beep it made scared me! :lol:

If you do that and then go to audio and press "play 1k tone" you'll die. (not really, but your ears hurt.. badly..)

Also...

THIS NEW NANO HAS THE SAME EXACT SCREEN SIZE/PIXEL RATIO AS THE LAST GENERATION NANO.

Haha, but go to i think auido and click on sound check or something and hit play.

Its a really good song ;)

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif