Minor Annoyances

Riku3220

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who change direction without warning in the middle of a busy hallway causing people to slam into eachother. It happens between EVERY ONE of my classes at school. I'm walking through a hallway behind some preppy girl who somehow carries all her books in a purse. All of a sudden she sees her friend walking the other way and passes her. She decides it's a brilliant idea to stop and turn around without warning with me behind her. Then I get blamed for not watching where I'm going.

Also people who decide the middle of a busy hallway is the perfect place to stop and chat with friends.

Also, people who walk incredibly slowly in the middle of a busy hallway.

Pretty much anyone who does anything in a busy hallway other than walking.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Children. I feel bad, but it's the first thing that popped into my head.

Silly you! This isn't 4chan! We're not allowed to post our true thoughts because someone might find it politically incorrect and we'd lose our reputation! \' #-o

Anywho, I'd have to agree with you. Babies in particular. They're just generally annoying.

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

people who use the word sub conscious, there isn't something called the sub conscious, it is a word made up by the media -.- we got the conscious, and the unconscious, there isn't a sub conscious get it right or be quiet

legends2.jpg

people who use the word sub conscious, there isn't something called the sub conscious, it is a word made up by the media -.- we got the conscious, and the unconscious, there isn't a sub conscious get it right or be quiet

-Purple isn't a color, it was made up by Crayola. The correct name for the color is violet.

-Black, white, and greys are all shades, not colors.

There are many things people don't even realize they use incorrectly. How about we get a list going?

Another minor annoyance I have is when everyone in a classroom overreacts to someone spraying someone. Someone squirts perfume or something and the whole class flips out. It's just a scent and they need to calm down. :lol:

Another minor annoyance I have is when everyone in a classroom overreacts to someone spraying someone. Someone squirts perfume or something and the whole class flips out. It's just a scent and they need to calm down. :lol:

Hah, that is very annoying. Especially since many of the scents girls use in my school actually smell pretty good. And if someone doesn't like the smell, it'll be gone within a few minutes. At least everyone isn't taking their shoes off or something to that effect.

Yay, so I'm not the only one who feels that way. :D Also, it usually smells good but everyone says it stinks. I think they are just trying to be cool by showing the class they have very high standards of what smells good.

omg, just 2 days ago i sprayed "fart spray" in math class (smells alot worse than it sounds) and we went on a 45 minute discusion about the punishment it was halarious.

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

When my little bro complains about our high school bus, so I offer to give him a ride in my CAR. And he says "me being seen with seniors? You're weird." Apparently.

When my bro doesn't turn off the water all the way when I get in the shower 2 mins after him.

When my bro asks me to drive him to GameStop to pick up his latest [bleep]gy Xbox game.

When Freshman who are maybe two feet tall walk slow and I get angry when I pick em up and move em. (For real, I think it;s kinda funny lol, they get smaller every year.)

When my brother thinks I'm weird because I write songs\poetry, but gets defensive when I say he's wierd cuz he draws like Anime Shivas or some [cabbage], like aliens with over 90 arms and swords and tattoos.

When teachers get angry at me bringing a 1 liter of Mt. Dew to Class every day, is it my fault I have to work so much and only get 1 hour of sleep? (Yea.. it kinda is XD)

When customers ask me if the Guacamole is moldy because it is green.

When customers ask me if we have kids meals when I just said no 30 seconds ago.

When customers who think it's funny to order in spanish, horrible spanish actually. And when I answer back in Spanish simple stuff like "Quiere burrito o tacos o ensalada? Yo recomendo el burrito, es muy bien" and they say "stop stealing our jobs you illegal beaner!!"

When the Nazi Patrol threatens to expel us if we don't put our trays away ASAP. (At School)

When people think I'm weird cuz I know more rap songs then them, and I'm white. (I go to a primarily ethnic school, Asian, African-American, Hispanic, and European.)

When I'm aruging with my mom, and she cuts me off and says I'm wrong, when I was just about to say I agree with her.

When my parents say I'm going to hell because my bed isn't made.

When my dad grounds me for insulting his friends in his face (Hey, they're [puncture]s, it's not me.)

When I tell him I'm not gonna hang with the church kids cuz they're losers.

When I tell him I may not go to college, because I don't feel like living in debt (though I'm %99.99 sure I am going.)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Children. I feel bad, but it's the first thing that popped into my head.

Silly you! This isn't 4chan! We're not allowed to post our true thoughts because someone might find it politically incorrect and we'd lose our reputation! \' #-o

Anywho, I'd have to agree with you. Babies in particular. They're just generally annoying.

Oh no, not my reputation on the intarwebz!!!

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

When people ask for help when they don't need it.

I don't get what you're saying. What do you mean?

-Overprotective parents.

-Underprotective parents. Today in burger king this little kid was like 8 or something and he was running and screaming pushing all the buttons on the soda machine, and the mom was like "Sean! Stop that or you'll lose desert!"

-People who bring babies to the movies. Especially the Dark Knight. Especially when it's my first time seeing it. Especially when it's in IMAX.

-People who don't try to quiet their crying babies.

-Girls that make themselves difficult to figure out.

-My friend (the only guy that knows I play RS) who tries to talk to me about it, when I don't want people know I play it.

Him: "hey i got 73 attack yesterday"

Me: "that's nice"

Him: "yeah i also-"

Me: "do you know what's for lunch today?"

It's mainly annoying because I've told him to not talk about it. Might as well quit anyways, people would find out someday.

-People with lame senses of humor. "HEY LOOK I DREW A COW ON MY PAPER MOOOOO AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA"

-People that use = instead of : in their smilies. Bothers me for some reason.

-This one freshman in my graphic design class (highschool). "i'm not on my period but for some reason i'm getting cramps!". Looking forward to freshman friday this year (it's during the first pep rally, which is about a month into school :| we throw batteries though, pretty fun)

-In-ear headphones

-Extreme christians

-Extreme atheists

-When a guitar string breaks

-When people say u instead of you in a non-sarcastic way. And r instead of are.

wl7w9j.png

When people can just as easily do it themselves but they are too lazy so they try to make you do it instead. For example, "Go get me a drink!"

When people can just as easily do it themselves but they are too lazy so they try to make you do it instead. For example, "Go get me a drink!"

Internet sarcasm never gets through :c

Which reminds me of another annoyance:

people who use fail a lot. especially IRL. unless it's on failblog, that site is awesome.

wl7w9j.png

When people eat food, but then they leave their mouth open and make really loud food noises while chewing on it.

It's pissing annoying.

Really, don't know how to say it better.

-People who listen to bad music really loud, so you have to hear it too. Only doesn't bother me when I have my mp3 player with me.

-People who move really slowly on the stairs, the grounds, in the halls, anywhere really. I've had to push my way through crowds, and/or physically move people from my path in order to get to class on time (and I usually don't talk to people between classes, since my classrooms are so far from each other).

....Actually got called into the dean's office Monday or Tuesday, don't really remember, for doing it. Didn't get in trouble, because the dean I was talking to was cool, and I knew him better than the others.

-Teammates who bowl bad and blame it on the lanes, or their ball. Seriously, you hold the ball, you swing your arm that's holding the ball, and you release the ball. It's your own damn fault if you're best frame was a 9/...

-People who insist they need new equipment, like new shoes or a new ball (or in lacrosse, new everything, from pads to sticks, to the mesh on the head of the stick), when they don't need it at all. I've gone 3 seasons or more with the same primary ball, and my average continues to rise. It's not the equipment, it's the technique. Perfect the technique, then you can go and spend 300 bucks on what you need to advance to higher levels.

-Guys who wear clothes way too big for them, so you see their boxers, or they steal the last class t-shirt in your size, so you have to wait for new orders -.-

-People who stress over stupid things, like a 10 point quiz when you have a 93% average in the class already...

-When a movie stops in the middle of a good scene, or an action scene, by power outage, film corruption, manual stop, etc. So frustrating, especially in school where you have to wait almost 24 hours to see the rest of the scene.

-Mods on cars that are useless, like cutting off the muffler so it "sounds better", or lift kits. I've seen maybe a dozen trucks with lift kits that actually look good, and are functional. Just saw a VW bug with a turbo in it. What a waste of money, putting a turbo on a Beetle..

-The [wagon]es who seem almost glad to fail, like most of my 2nd hour. I think around 90% of the class has failed at least one class, and at least 3 people failed more than half their classes last year. They couldn't even pay attention to a movie with simple worksheet, where the questions asked in the worksheet were easily found in the movie and answered. The teacher had to stop so many times just to give the idiots the answers. Man, if he wasn't so nice, I think 4 people in the whole class would actually pass.

-Not using directional signals. I don't know why, but this drives me crazy when my mom or whoever doesn't use the turn signals to switch lanes (which is illegal as well) or something similar.

-People who sign up for classes for no apparent reason. I signed up for a programming class, and i was the only one who actually had prior coding experience, or even wanted to write programs as a career. I'm the only person to have done a game outside of school in my Vo-Tech class too...Thought it might be like a pre-req, but nope, damn slow school system.

-The phrase "the other day." That could be from yesterday to the beginning of time. Why can't you say "sometime in the beginning of the week" or "I can't quite remember what day it was, I think around thursday..." etc..it's just so annoying trying to figure out what day it could be.

There's a lot more, but I fear I've bored you too much already. Seeing all the things I listed as annoying kind of shines a light on why I have such bad anger issues.

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

-People who stress over stupid things, like a 10 point quiz when you have a 93% average in the class already...

I just remember that pisses me off too. In my alg 2 class I got a 4% on the pre-test (thank god it didn't count for a grade, it was judging to see how much of algebra 1 we remembered. I didn't remember much..), and this one guy who got a 96% was arguing with the teacher on the problem he missed, trying to get a 100. What the hell.

wl7w9j.png

people who use fail a lot. especially IRL.

Ugh, same here. My best friend says 'fail' a bit too much, and now says 'epic fail'. It's my fault though, for introducing it to him. :wall:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I just remember that pisses me off too. In my alg 2 class I got a 4% on the pre-test (thank god it didn't count for a grade, it was judging to see how much of algebra 1 we remembered. I didn't remember much..), and this one guy who got a 96% was arguing with the teacher on the problem he missed, trying to get a 100. What the hell.

Yea, there's this kid in my Physics class who tried to debate the teacher in that Algebra II\Trig was a higher math then Math Anal. :x

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge