Minor Annoyances

Riku3220

leetspeak especially when dropped into natural conversation.My freind said "lol" and i felt like teaching her a freakin english lesson.

I hate that too, but it's more annoying when people say "2h."

I also get annoyed when people start to discuss runescape in public. It's just something I'd rather not do :? Same with most regular videogames as well.

I get annoyed, but nothing particular actually comes to mind. I'm just a take-the-moment-and-get-annoyed-at-it-if-I-so-feel kinda guy.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minor annoyances? We'll be here all day. :lol:

But I'll name a few:

-When people aren't specific.

-When people talk too much not getting to the point.

-When people think Getting laid = success at life.

-When people stop in the middle of the walking area between classes, making blockage. (Especially fat people, god damn!)

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Sounds like most of you would hate me then (If you knew me in real life). For one thing or another...

I'd probably hate you too. ::'

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

-When people stop in the middle of the walking area between classes, making blockage. (Especially fat people, god damn!)

oh dear god, especially when its idiot girls that need a hug after every hour and thirty minute class

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Sounds like most of you would hate me then (If you knew me in real life). For one thing or another...

I'd probably hate you too. ::'

when people say they hate me before i say i hate them first.

People who can't take jokes. Happy?

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

People that eat with their mouth open, stupid people, my sister, small children, small children crying loudly somewhere where they shouldn't be and fruit flies that fly right in front of you a few thousand bloody times!!!!

My Last.Fm

LeekSpinner!!!

Random Furry Dance!!!

Proud to hate life, since not too long ago!!!

-When people think Getting laid = success at life.

Don't hate what you can't get.

Hate what? Sex or the people who had sex? I hate that type of reasoning thus making me hate those type of people with that reasoning. What are you? A white 12-year old wanna-be gangsta or something?

People who can't take jokes. Happy?

Oh this bugs me too. Make a black joke and someone gets 'offended'. Make a Christian joke and someone gets 'offended'. It's not like we're saying them with hate and fury in our eyes. :roll:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Hate what? Sex or the people who had sex? I hate that type of reasoning thus making me hate those type of people with that reasoning. What are you? A white 12-year old wanna-be gangsta or something?

Not that I'm a gangster or a 12 yo, but what's wrong with being white?

I guess nothing, just rolled on the top of my head. And don't worry about it whitey.

siggy3s.jpg

-mosquitoes. GOD DAMN I HATE THEM WITH SUCH A PASSION

YES! THEY ARE SO ANNOYING. I hate it the most when I'm about to fall asleep, and I hear the *bzzz* in my ear. Then I can't find it, and randomly hear it every 5 minutes. Also when I'm watching a movie on my iPod/using the computer in the dark, and a bug flies onto or in front of the screen and won't go away.

Another is the habit my mom has of randomly thinking of multiple things for me to do at once, for example I'm in the middle of my homework or just started a song on RB, and my mom comes in and says, "Can you do the dishes, bring out the trash, fold the laundry, clean your room, and finish your homework?"

I guess nothing, just rolled on the top of my head. And don't worry about it whitey.

Is being white something wrong?

I guess nothing, just rolled on the top of my head. And don't worry about it whitey

siggy3s.jpg

I guess nothing, just rolled on the top of my head. And don't worry about it whitey

quote chains!

especially with petty arguments

NICKELEY102.png

[hide=]

[/hide]

Better being white that a person who is jealous of people that can actually get girls ( :o )

[hide=]

[/hide]

Better being white that a person who is jealous of people that can actually get girls ( :o )

yep, just like that

NICKELEY102.png

[hide=]

[/hide]

I thought I was being simple here. (1) I'm not jelous of people who can get girls. I just hate the ones who gloat about having sex (not getting a girl, just the sex) and link it to the ultimate success of the world. As if you're a virgin at 16 you're a complete and utter failure for life. Not all people who had sex are like this, only some. And it is those who gloat and value it the highest who I dispise and pity. Thinking sex as the best thing ever? I know its good, but damn, don't treat it like a god.

(2) Read my second 'minor annoyance' about jokes. You should get what I'm saying about calling you whitey.

Overreacting people...

siggy3s.jpg

The concept of self help. "If you did it yourself, you didn't need help."

Bugs. All of them. But mostly insects. God I hate anything that bites me and leaves a mark that I must incessantly scratch. Or sucks my blood.

Speaking of sucking my blood. Vampires.

Watching a sports team I really like lose.

People who over-protect their children. Parents who care way too much.

3 words. "Baby on board."

That guy who drives 28 in a 35.

More to come as I think of them.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

- Clattering silverware.

- People who catch a lot of cards on me in poker and instantly think they're better than me.

- People who talk too much.

There are times when I'm so irritated that everything around me annoys me. Person in hallway is walking too slow, people talking too loudly, person tapping a pencil during a test, etc.

Ok I've thought of a few things that annoy me.

1. The fact that I have to get inspiration to realise how annoyed I get.

2. My two friends on my bus... one is really loud, all the time (there's 10 people on my bus), and the other can talk about nothing that isn't somehow sexual.

3. People who don't stop talking even though it's obvious that I don't give a damn.

4. My other friend, who managed to weasel himself onto the soccer team even though I'm much better than him :x

5. When my brother comes to tell me something. If I say that i don't care, he just acknowledges that and talks again as if I never said anything (Imagine the South Park with the hobos all asking for change)

6. When people fail to see that graphics don't make a game and dis the wii.

7. The fact that wii games from 3rd parties are often just 360/ps3 games remade for a broader audience(aka money)

8. When I say something that's probably the smartest thing that a person is going to hear all day, and they disregard it.

9. When I do something and don't really get anything from it, like a really long post, then the thread dies.

Probably more I (10.) lost my train of thought. Again, minor annoyances are more run-of-the-moment type things for me.