Rock Band II

Infi

I don't like any band. I just like random music that's just around. Movie soundtracks, stuff like that.

Movie soundtracks are made by bands you know. For example, a lot of movie soundtracks are made by the band Tangerine Dream.

But my original point still holds true, if you don't like bands then why would you try and form an opinion on a game called Rock Band?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because regardless of audio, the game itself isn't fun. Just seems to be the same thing over and over again. And every piece is made by bands, but I mean that I wouldn't know the name of any bands, what they've made, and if I like a song, a won't search for more by that band. The only thing that I think could be fun about the game is the music, which would be good enough if I couldn't listen to the smae music without the effort. I dunno, I guess it could be alright at parties.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Because regardless of audio, the game itself isn't fun. Just seems to be the same thing over and over again. And every piece is made by bands, but I mean that I wouldn't know the name of any bands, what they've made, and if I like a song, a won't search for more by that band. The only thing that I think could be fun about the game is the music, which would be good enough if I couldn't listen to the smae music without the effort. I dunno, I guess it could be alright at parties.

Have you ever played the game before?

Just seems to be the same thing over and over again.

What video game isn't? :?

I was going to go over to my friend's house to play RB2 today, but I was feeling sick and stayed home instead. :(

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Have you ever played the game before?

Yeah, my brother has it on the Wii.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

We need to get a band together sometime. I need some achievements and all my friends are awful at this game. I'm mainly talking about the one million and 90 second overdrive one.

I agree. :thumbup:

Are we doing this? None of my friends like Rock Band and I need 90 sec. overdrive achievement, and I would like for just someone to casually play with.

My X360 tag is chef shoman, I can do expert drums or hard singing.

We need to get a band together sometime. I need some achievements and all my friends are awful at this game. I'm mainly talking about the one million and 90 second overdrive one.

I agree. :thumbup:

Are we doing this? None of my friends like Rock Band and I need 90 sec. overdrive achievement, and I would like for just someone to casually play with.

My X360 tag is chef shoman, I can do expert drums or hard singing.

Really?Many expert vox are quite easy.You're changing pitch,not octave.Basically,if your mouth was a guitar,you'd be changing strings on "red fret" or something.Also,I like to go nasal for high notes,it saves breath a little.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Messing around playing with camera today. Since Mlb posted his Ride the Lightning and someone else posted scores earlier back, I just beat Dammit on Expert :mrgreen:. It is a very tiring song and even though I only three starred it I am proud, it's tough.

The picture is bad quality because I couldn't figure out how to turn the flash off. :lol: I do now though so if I post scores again it will be much better quality.

[hide=Dammit]014wx9.jpg

w800.png[/hide]

Damn that looks horrible! Which leads me to my next picture, my taped up butterknife pedal that I took a picture of the first day I did it for the lulz. Also in the background you can see that I use a beat up Rock Band 1 drumset that I have taped in areas for sensitivity.

[hide=Ghetto pedal and set]015my4.jpg

w800.png[/hide]